Your Favourite Royal Eyes

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think most of the Belgian Royal Family has blue eyes?? It looks to me that Queen Paola has brown eyes. I think Amedeo and Laetitia Maria have brown eyes too---I guess they get that from their granny. :) Although, Prince Lorenz could have brown eyes--I cannot tell from pictures.

Princess Margaret had the most unbelievably beautiful blue eyes---they were almost violet

Princess Margaret had the most unbelievably beautiful blue eyes---they were almost violet
Her eyes were the most beautiful color I have ever seen.They would change from a beautiful baby blue to a light purple color.

I think most of the Belgian Royal Family has blue eyes?? It looks to me that Queen Paola has brown eyes. I think Amedeo and Laetitia Maria have brown eyes too---I guess they get that from their granny. :) Although, Prince Lorenz could have brown eyes--I cannot tell from pictures.
I think Queen Paola has green eyes.
http://legacyeditorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=51778782&cdi=0
http://legacyeditorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=52625943&cdi=0
and Amedeo too, but not the same green.
http://legacyeditorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=3001623&cdi=0
http://legacyeditorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=51438873&cdi=0

Last edited:
poala has bluish green eyes and amedeo has a very disinct green colour....green eyes do tend to look brown sometimes but thats due to lighting(i find them amazingly fascinating, green eyes i mean, cuz to me that colour is just somehow very different, i have green eyes myself but otherwise too i find them fascinating)

Royal Eyes

Princess Theodora is Danish, she has green eyes of the Queen Anne-Mary.
Theodora has brown eyes, like all of her siblings. Anne-Marie's eyes are blue, like both of her sisters' and both of their parents', not green.

So,which of them have blue,green or brown eyes?Can anyone give an answer about each one of them?Because I thought Theodora had grey-green eyes(bright eyes generally)and only Pavlos and Nikolaos had darker eyes.

:eek: Ok,now I'm seriously concerned about my sight....:ROFLMAO:
Wow,Carminha,are you sure?

Yes, I have seen many close-up photos of Nikolaos. And I remember when he was one year old and they had a birthday picture, where you could clearly see his eyes were blue.

:ohmy: Carminha,you rock my world right know,do you know that? :lol::lol:
I would put my hand on the fire (Greek expression when we are 100% sure about something :D ) for Nikolaos' dark brown eyes....................:whistling::whistling:
How about Pavlos?I'm sure he has brown eyes,that Olympia also inherited(but not the boys,if I remember right).

:flowers:Iakhinthi: I hope I rocked your world in a nice way. Those eyes of Nikolaos are gorgeous.
As for Pavlos, he does have brown eyes. So do all his children, I think.
Do you know that we have the same expression (put my hand on the fire) in portuguese as well?:flowers:

Nikolaos has gorgeous eyes?:whistling: I think I've noticed that,it's just that I forgot to notice the color....:ohmy: :D
As for Pavlos' children,I think little Odysseus has blue eyes.I'm not sure about the other boys,though.
I love this expression and we use it very often :flowers::flowers:

I think the other boys seem to be all brown eyed. Maybe in those pictures of the latest photoshoot of the family (in their house in London) it would be easy to see?

The question is not for me,right?Because I always thought it was easy to see Nikolaos' brown eyes in the photos... :whistling::whistling: :D

The only people in the GRF with non-brown eyes are Marie-Chantal and Anne-Marie. Constantine's appear brown in some photos and greyish hazel in others. His children and grandchildren all have dark brown eyes, which is easy to see in all photos of them. I'm not sure where people are seeing these non-existant green eyes, because there aren't green eyes in the Danish or Swedish royal houses, so Anne-Marie doesn't have them. And I'm not sure how these dark brown eyes are being mistaken for blue. When the family's site updates and the pics are again available, I'll post links.

Queen Sonja,Prince Haakon and Latiza all have hazel eyes green on the outside and brown around the pupil the same as mine . Hazel though is often used to descirbe eyes that have more then one obvious color.The green can really stand out depending on the color your wearing.
Charlotte of Monaco seems to have blue/green eyes while I think Caroline's are grey/blue
Princess Isabella's eyes are stunning they are such a brilliant shade of blue.I sometimes wish I had blue eyes.What a doll she is!:wub:

Which means I'm not going blind yet,right Kelly?:whistling::whistling:
Thank God!!

I have a question... what eyes color has Lalla Salma of Morocco.:question:

Back
Top Bottom