Your favourite Royal Couple? Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is your favourite Royal Couple?

• Queen Elizabeth & Princes Philip

Votes: 36 8.9%
  • The Prince of Wales & the Duchess of Cornwall

Votes: 18 4.5%
  • The Earl and Countess of Wessex

Votes: 12 3.0%
  • King Albert & Queen Paola

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • CP Philippe & CP Mathilde

Votes: 17 4.2%
  • Prince Laurent & Princess Claire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queen Margrethe & Prince Henrik

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • CP Frederik & CP Mary

Votes: 83 20.6%
  • CP Willem-Alexander & CP Maxima

Votes: 47 11.7%
  • Prince Constantijn & Princess Laurentien

• Prince Friso & Princess Mabel

• Emperor Akihito & Empress Michiko

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • CP Naruhito & CP Masako

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Prince Akishino & Princess Kiko

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • King Abdullah & Queen Rania

Votes: 14 3.5%
  • Prince Ali & Princess Rym

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Prince Hamzah & Princess Noor

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Grand Duke Henri & Grand Duchess Maria Teresa

Votes: 13 3.2%
  • Prince Ernst-August & Princess Caroline

Votes: 9 2.2%
  • King Harald & Queen Sonja

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • CP Haakon & CP Mette-Marit

Votes: 38 9.4%
  • Princess Märtha Louise & Ari Behn

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • King Juan Carlos & Queen Sofia

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • CP Felipe & CP Letizia

Votes: 71 17.6%
  • The Duke & Duchess of Lugo

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine has always been The Earl and Countess of Wessex.:) I became interested in royalty around the time of their wedding, so I have always followed them.

To me, they appear modern, hard-working and discreet and I have a lot of respect for them.:flowers: I respect the fact they are not publicity seeking and appear a 'normal' loving family behind the scenes.

I voted for Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary - because they are so in love! :)

From the "younger" set, it's CP Willem-Alexander and Princess Maxima. Even if they weren't royal, I would still be twinged with jealousy at how very much in love they seem to be with each other and their family. The "oldie" match up goes to Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip. After so many years, they still seem besotted with each other.

my favorite is Princess Märtha Louise & Ari Behn

Felipe and Letizia :wub:

(at the beginning i wanst sure that they would work after being together less than one yeat before getting engaged but they are perfect together - a simple couple who work well together during public engagements and have the most adorable family)

I voted for CP Frederik and CP Mary because they seem very genuine. I also like CP Pavlos and Marie-Chantal, even though they were not a choice on the poll. I know that a lot of people don't seem to care for MC, but there is just something about her that is intriguing. She and Pavlos seem to really love each other, and their dedication to their family is a lovely thing to see.

Felipe y Letizia :heart:

Prince Max and Princess Angela might not be very popular. Neither one of them will ever be king and queen nor reigning prince or princess, but they are absolutely my favorite royal couple.:liechtensteinflag:

Felipe and Letizia, they seem to be a very united and in love couple, i love to see them together.
I also like Haakon and Mette-Marit, they are a very natural and simple couple, and that I like it.

Maxima & WA - perfect match of the younger generation
Elizabeth II & Philip - perfect match of the older generation

Felipe & Letizia... Perfect couple for me:wub:

My favorite royal couple is Frederick and Mary. They are one of the most loving and beautiful couples among the royals.

Coming in a close second are Charles and Camilla. Since their marriage Charles seems so happy and Camilla just sparkles. And she can pull off the Queen Mother's jewels like nobodies business!

Felipe and Letizia are another favorite. A true team.

Cat

I would have to say CP Frederick and CP Mary. I have always been drawn to their story of two people who are from countries so far away from each other meeting and falling in love, and then there is the added fairytale element of him being a prince :wub:

Although coming in a very close second for me would be Charles and Camille; I am new in my interest of them and am becoming quite a fan of their enduring love for each other. :flowers:

Mohamed VI and Lalla Salma
Abdullah II and Rania
Willem-Alexander and Maxima
Haakon and Mette-Marit lovely couple.

Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa are one of my favorite couples. The others that round out my top 4 are Willem-Alexander and Maxima, Haakon and Mette-Marit, Phillippe and Mathlide :flowers:

Felipe & Letizia... Perfect couple for me:wub:

Yes, a perfect love!
FELIPE AND LETIZIA!:wub:
MM and Haakon are lovely, too.... and Maxima with W-A:)

1. Frederik and Mary
2. Pavlos and MC (not in the options, sorry but I'm too found of them!)
3.Willem and Maxima

I like MohamedVI and his wife Lalla salma,am also big fan of Willem Alexander and Maxima,prince Hamza of jordan and his lovely young wife Noor cute couple.

Felipe and Letizia, they seem so in love, and bring that love to everything they do!

CP Willem-Alexander & CP Maxima
CP Hakoon & CP Mette-Marit
CP Frederik & CP Mary
CP Philippe & CP Mathilde
Prince Johan Friso & Princess Mabel

CP Frederick and CP Mary :wub:

GD Henri and GD M-T came in at a VERY close second!
:thanksgiving:

I voted for Felipe and Letizia:wub::wub:
I love this couple since I knew their beautiful love story...
I also like WA and Maxima, Cris and Iñaki, and Pavlos and Marie-Chantal(with their children =):flowers:)

Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary have to be my favourite.
They are perfectly matched met in the most romantic way possible and love each other so much. Plus they are not afraid to show they're love in public :wub:

I've voted for King Harald & Queen Sonja, they are my favourites from the choices displayed.

From the unlisted royal couples:-
King Hussein & Queen Noor
King Baudouin & Queen Fabiola
Princess Caroline & Stefano Casiraghi

infanta cristina & inaki urdangarin
Princess Märtha Louise & Ari Behn

1- CP Frederick and CP Mary;
2- CP Philippe and CP Mathilde.

The Queen and HRH Duke of Edinbrough Charles and Camilla Frederik and Mary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back