York Family News and Pictures 1: September 2003-September 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jcbcode99 said:
... So, basically, if HRH Andrew, The Duke of York were to remarry, she would be, let's say just for fun, HRH Janet, The Duchess of York...
Sorry Janet, but you'd lose your name. He is HRH The Duke of York, so you'd rejoice in "HRH The Duchess of York".
At this stage, in accordance with the Queen's pecking order, you'd become the fifth Lady in the Royal Household after HM, Anne, Alexandra and Camilla, but ahead of Sophie.
For official State occasions you'd be third Lady in the Land after HM and Camilla. Good enough? :)

Well, as fifth and third isn't anything to sneeze over, I think I would be willing to make the "sacrifice"!

Last edited:
Sigh. I'm being denied access to those pictures.

Thanks Ice and Avalon for the pictures and the link. I think Sarah looks great with a little bit of color to her wardrobe. The long purple scarf was very flattering, imo. Pss Eugenie looked cute and stylish. Pss B . . . William gets more handsome every day!

Thank you very much, Avalon, for the great additional pics!
Eugenie has surprised me with that new and nice look, I
found another very nice pic of her ice skating on Winter
Wonderland ice rink, Hyde Park, as it's been that same
evening, I post it here as well

----> Eugenie 13.12.2007

I think both photos are incredibly sweet. They all look very happy and relaxed together.

Me too, I like those two pics of this year's Christmas card,
thanks a lot for posting the link, HighGoalHighDreams!

The interesting thing is that on these pics Eugenie and
Beatrice seem to have changed their "roles", whereas
Beatrice normally is in the foreground in public and Eugenie
looked mostly shy in the last years, it's completely different
on these pics, that also makes the pics very nice and
interesting :)

Thanks for posting, HGHD, but I don't like them. I don't like the lighting or the background. I don't think either photo is flattering to anyone. The 1st photo looks ridiculous w Pss Eugenie looking huge (and strange) up front and Pss Beatrice looking like her dad is holding her up. The 'adoring gazes' of the girls in the 2nd photo looks too cheesy. I dunno . . . maybe next year will be better.

Thank you everyone for the wonderful pictures.
Regardless of what anyone thinks of Sarah and Andrew personally, you really do have to admire how they have gotten along for the sake of their daughters. The girls seem like very happy well adjusted kids.
On another note, I can't believe how beautiful Eugenie has become. She has shed all her baby fat and has really become a very beautiful girl. I personally think she is prettier then her sister.

Thanks, Ice. I think Andrew looks adorable with that laughing smile. I wonder what he's saying. Pss Eugenie looks amused too. Not a good pic of Pss Beatrice, tho. Her teeth look like they are protruding from her mouth badly.

Pics 19.2.2008

Prince Andrew and his daughters Princess Eugenie and Princess
Beatrice skiing in Verbier, Switzerland - 19 Feb 2008. Prince Andrew
is celebrating his 48th birthday.

I think we'll see Sarah there as well, but so far I could not find
any pics of her.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Thanks, Ice! They all look great (esp. P. Andrew!). Pss. E has slimmed down alot! I'm sure Sarah was there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally think it's great that both Andrew and Sarah make sure their schedules are clear in order to take a vacation together with the girls. gives them a nice sense of family unity.:flowers:

Pics 18.2.2008

We were right ;), Sarah was there as well, here are some
more pics of the whole family, this time from Monday:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

It looks like they were all having a great time.

After looking at the family pictures of the Duke and Duchess of York with their children it is stunning to see they keep in touch with each other the best one is when the Duchess gives Prince Andrew a kiss on the cheek in the snow while the girls look at the camera. Thanks Martine. I've seen other photos and see the Duchess still gets to go to some functions like the one horse race or show jumping and the Queen was their and so was Prince Andrew and her daughters. One photo showed the Duchess curtising and then give the Queen a peck on each cheek, one could just make it out from where they were by the royal box. Very touching. I really wish they could marry again to each other but it has been a long time now so I doubt they ever will.

I know what you mean, ada!:) Pages and pages and pages of Prince Andrew. I think that I'm going to have to lie down now before my head explodes.:blink:;)

Thank you for this fascinating link, I am simply amazed

Yes, surprising to find these photos of Andrew on a PB and PE thread. He is quite a charmer, I never realised, I had previously thought him pretty egotistical.

Two nice portrais of Sarah, Eugenie and Beatrice that were made
on the day they've given the interview for the documentary this
month:

** Portrait 1 ** Portrait 2 **

I've always liked Andrew, and he's someone I'd like to see in person. Part of my reason for liking him is a story that I heard within my family of something very thoughtful that he did "off the cuff" while on an engagement here in Canada.:flowers:

I love Eugenie's dress. It's so delicate and feminine. I also like the colour of Beatrice's dress. Now, all they need to do is get some weights put in their hems. Go to see Super-Gran and see how it's done.:lol:;)

THey are beautiful girls, and it's fun to see them in an unguarded moment. You would think though, that they would know by now to weight their skirts. It makes a funnier picture if they don't, though. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom