York Family News and Pictures 1: September 2003-September 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liked Beatrice's outfit (all in black) but didn't like what Eugenie was wearing. Looked strange to be wearing a green dress with a black jacket and then the white sneakers. Colors didn't go very good together.

Party princesses Beatrice and Eugenie make a splash in bright dresses at Chelsea bash last night
They are often criticised for what some deem to be their over-the-top fashion sense. But last night Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie did not put a well-shod foot wrong as they arrived for a private party at Chelsea's Crosby Hall looking catwalk ready. The young royals both chose brightly coloured dresses that fitted their figures perfectly. For Beatrice, a screen-printed mini dress that revealed toned legs. For Eugenie, a vivid coral dress with cap sleeves, a fitted waistline and a deep V-neckline, all of which served to enhance her petite hourglass figure.

The girls look wonderful, especially Beatrice.

Fergie and Andrew.jpg

I came across this nice picture of the Yorks. It seems recent enough, just wondering if anyone had seen it before. Did it appear on their Christmas card perhaps?

The picture does appear towards the end of the book "Finding Sarah", although I'd imagine it was an already existing photo. On the photo acknowledgements bit at the end, it's listed as "courtesy of the author".
I can safely say it's not from the Yorks' Christmas cards of 2010 or 2011, which I have. Could be from earlier, but it does look a recent photo. Also, I believe their cards in recent years have not featured Sarah in the photos, just her signature (which is the case on the 2 recent ones). Hopefully that's of some help!

They already knew each other when kids? Sorry, I didn't know that... Can someone explain me better

Sarah's father Ronald Ferguson was Prince Charles (and maybe Phillip's?) polo manager

The picture does appear towards the end of the book "Finding Sarah", although I'd imagine it was an already existing photo. On the photo acknowledgements bit at the end, it's listed as "courtesy of the author".
I can safely say it's not from the Yorks' Christmas cards of 2010 or 2011, which I have. Could be from earlier, but it does look a recent photo. Also, I believe their cards in recent years have not featured Sarah in the photos, just her signature (which is the case on the 2 recent ones). Hopefully that's of some help!

Thank you very much for your feedback FergieFan, really appreciated.
I can see why Sarah chose it for her book, it's a sweet photo.

They already knew each other when kids? Sorry, I didn't know that... Can someone explain me better

Major Ronald Ferguson, Sarah's father, had close links with the Royal family through polo including a spell being the Prince of Wales polo manager.

When he died in 2003 both the Prince of Wales and Duke of York attended his funeral.

Hope this helps

Eugenie looks quite pretty but the comments are mostly very mean.

Sarah, Duchess of York and Princess Eugenie attended the Serpentine Gallery Future Contemporaries Party in association with Diesel and Silencio during the London Fashion Week on September 17, 2012.

** Pic ** gallery **

Sarah, Duchess of York, Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie attended The Official Launch of the Carlos Acosta International Dance Foundation at the Royal Opera House in London on September 19, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** zimbio/gettyimages gallery **

Sarah really needs to stop wearing those silly shoes. Again out with the girls they have been out together a great deal lately. I'm sure her promoting her new book has nothing to do with it. I didn't like that dress when I saw it or one similar on beatrice before and I don't now.

Yesterday around 6pm, I was sat in the Berkeley Hotel in London having a few drinks with some friends when in walked Sarah and Eugenie. They met somebody for a drink, and left abotu 40 mins later. Both were not paetiuclarly smarltly dressed, but could have blended in with people having stopped for a drink after work. Eurgenie was wearing a bright blue dress, with a beige leather jacket. Sarah was wearing a black shift dress, and really looked exhausted.

Royal salute to Little Mermaid: Queen and Duchess celebrate Britain's Olympic and Paralympic stars at Buckingham Palace | Mail Online
According to this article the Duke of York and Princess Beatrice attended this reception at Buckingham palace, yet I'm unable to locate any photos. Even on Getty there's a few w/ Princess Anne, one w/ Edward, yet none of Sophie, Zara, Andrew or Beatrice. In one of the Getty shots I saw a face that looked a bit like Eugenie to me, but I'm not sure. 5th row, last photo Duchess of Cambridge w/ Stephanie Milward.
Getty Images - Search: GBR: Royal Reception For Team GB Olympic Medalists

Princess Beatrice, Princess Eugenie and Dave Clark attended a VIP screening of 'Skyfall' hosted by Quintessentially and Aston Martin at The Curzon Mayfair on October 24, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages gallery **

Dave Clark looks like such an open and friendly person, especially in these photos, like he's really happy to be there.

Princess Beatrice, Princess Eugenie and her boyfriend Jack attended Pippa Middleton's book launch in London yesterday, October 25:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** dailymail article ** wenn gallery **

If you look @ the wenn photos there are a couple of Prince Andrew leaving the club, as well. Not sure if it's the same night or even the Middleton party that he's leaving, but there are a couple of shots of him as well.

Yes, it appears Prince Andrew attended the party too.

Yes, it appears Prince Andrew attended the party too.

The Royal Family seems to very much enjoy the company of the Middletons, which I think is nice.

I agree. It's nice to see them all enjoy each other's company and it was nice for Bea & Eug and Andrew to show some support for Pippa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom