Worst hat worn by a royal

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your links did not work :confused:

I didn't like Mary's headpiece either. It's sooo..um..40'ish. It made her look matronly. The rest of the outfit is almost summer-like. The whole look seemed wrong.

Going through my collection of pictures of Maxima, I found a very ugly hat she wore while visiting a youth center in 2004. That one definitely has to go!!! Luckily I didn't see it again since that day! She looks like she's going out fishing!

Image from ANP

It's a tie between Maxima's pink hat and Laurentian's blue hat!

The worst... royal hat

I thought it would be interesting to see collection of bad and very bad hats :flowers: :ROFLMAO:
and more interesting to know who has the worst hats almost always :D

I totally dislike those hats of Máxima:

Black, Huge Flower hat (PPE)
That was just too much!:ermm:

and this one... it's said to be a hat.. but I am not sure ;)
Máxima's "Hat"
hat 2
(PPE)
Sorry, but what did she think when she bought it?:ohmy: Normally love her hats, but during the trip to Australia and New zealand she wore some terrible hats!

Hmm, Maxima's hats or whatever the headpiece was in Australia and new Zealand weren't the best choices. Sometimes I wonder why Royal Ladies choose the headgear they wear? To me, it would be," You've got to be kidding if you think I'm going to wear that!" :ohmy: There was a hat that Maxima wore to one of the Dutch Princes weddings last year that was a shocker too!:ohmy: :ohmy:

haha I love the dead bird. Beatrix has unique taste in hats

Camillas green hat was nice i thought maybe not the blue fluffy but it didnt look too bad!

Didn't Mathilde wear some truly terrible red spiral on her head during a Dutch visit to Belgium recently? Does anyone have a picture of this sacrilege?

Her_Majesty said:
There are much worse hats!
For example the dead bird ;)

gosh ! what was she thinking !!! I do like beatrice but her hats are somthing else!!

almab said:
haha I love the dead bird. Beatrix has unique taste in hats

Being the Queen, Beatrix is able to shape the definition of "unique" into just anything. She's the Queen! She can wear whatever she wants to....even if she killed the bird herself, I would give her my applause... :lol:

I hope Maxima keeps the 'uniqueness' in civilized boundaries...I really like it when she wears nothing at all, but a good chignon.

Queen Beatrix does have an interesting milliner, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom