Video Links - Family of Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW - those videos were great !! Caroline has a very nice voice, and her style, her French.....magnifique. I like to see Andrea in action (although he was younger in that AMADE video), he seems quite shy in the public forum, but that makes him more endearing....and sexy !!

tbhrc said:

Excellent - you, often, have the best pictures and video footage to share from your collection. If you have any of the recent National Day events (the official site has never re-broadcasted it), please add that footage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have videos of Stephanie during the circus festivals and Parade anything?

The one where Caroline is attending an AMADE event is that her voice speaking over the intercom microphone? because if it is I can't see her because my computer is very slow at showing the video and very blurry scratchy so you really can't see the people that well on my computer

Any Videos you can Download?

Amazing work, tbhrc .... thank you so much :)

michelle said:
Very nice idea, tbhrc :)

Several videos of the monegasque princely family in french.
(enthronemet, funeral of Prince Rainier, Albert at news.show interview etc.)

TF1 Monaco videos

A great thank Michelle for the amazing clips videos... I love seeing the Princess Caroline on video so I can repeat to see her again lol :D I'm so crazy? :D

Ianna said:
Another video of Albert, Caroline, Ernst and Stephanie on opening of Monte Carlo Bay Hotel&Resort this weekend:) ..Besides enjoying watching photos of that event, now can watch vide, there are nice close ups of Caroline, Stephanie, Albert..It includes part of Albert's speech, and small footage from Rainier and Grace's wedding..

Enjoy! ;) :)

When page opens, click on video icon on right of photo of Caroline and Ernst (can be watched with Windows Media Player)

http://www.tg5.it/verissimo/schede/scheda_051010163839.shtml

source, tg5

I didn't found of this video :( Maybe this video is already disappear after several months? :(

tbhrc said:
One about the auction in Hannover

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFheute/inhalt/3/0,3672,2381091,00.html

Click on Königlicher Ausverkauf

Thank you for the video about the Hanover children of Ernst August!
The Prince Christian is cute... :)

Here's a video about the new pregnancy rumor's....

Click here and search for Carolina di Monaco di nouvo incinta

Here is a video about this years Circus festival

Click here
and search for Monaco : la féerie du Festival du Cirque

Once Upon a Time Stephanie

Princess Stephanie released a one hour long video with the title Once Upon a Time, Stephanie, covering almost all of her songs from her first albums (both French and English). It starts with her arriving into Monaco in a helicopter.

I have an old copy of this, the VHS is almost broken and everything, but I won't through it away. Many nice scenes, beaches, Monaco, she does some acting too, swims and talks a lot, visits Mauritius, reads letters, fools around and so on. A bit of everything I would say.

It was the first time I ever heard her sing, so I was a bit surprised. That cool lady with that soft voice. Just not what I expected, but I still love to listen to her albums.

The same tape also contains Dirty Dancing, just so you understand the times... ;)

kiina said:
Princess Stephanie released a one hour long video with the title Once Upon a Time, Stephanie, covering almost all of her songs from her first albums (both French and English). It starts with her arriving into Monaco in a helicopter.

I have an old copy of this, the VHS is almost broken and everything, but I won't through it away. Many nice scenes, beaches, Monaco, she does some acting too, swims and talks a lot, visits Mauritius, reads letters, fools around and so on. A bit of everything I would say.

It was the first time I ever heard her sing, so I was a bit surprised. That cool lady with that soft voice. Just not what I expected, but I still love to listen to her albums.

The same tape also contains Dirty Dancing, just so you understand the times... ;)

Cool ... could you tell us what she's talking about?
BTW I saw that a copy of the video was sold at ebay some time ago ... i should have taken the opportunity , it seems ;):(:)

michelle said:
Cool ... could you tell us what she's talking about?
BTW I saw that a copy of the video was sold at ebay some time ago ... i should have taken the opportunity , it seems ;):(:)

Oh, it is not like an interview, she sits there answering questions, no. She walks around somewhere (the Palace maybe?) talking about that has been used by the media, that they would do everything to get her picture and stuff like that. But you can't actually see her talk in that scene. She walks around and you can hear her voice.

In other parts, she comes into this huge beautiful building, cameras everywhere, and a director's voice. Do this, do that Stephanie. She walks upstairs, finds a letter, sits down and reads the letter. At the same time you can hear her read the letter outlooud too, so you know what she reads. Her boyfriend tells her he's leaving, if I remember it right. It's all in French.

Anyway, if I could, I would buy that video again, my is not in such a good shape anymore... :( I have been looking all over for it, and now you're telling me it has been sold on eBay. What a pitty! You should see my face now...

Thanks

Hey this is my first post but I was just looking at the thread (many thanks to tbhrc) and watching some of the videos. I noticed that in the CBS video of Prince Alberts enthronement that at the bottom of the screen it said "Monte Carlo, Spain". I thought it was embarassing as an American that a major news corporation like that would be so off wrong. But mostly I just wanted to say thanks for all the great posts.

:mad:
montecarlo said:
Are any of you having trouble viewing the videos? If so, you may need to upgrade your Windows Media Player or Real One Player. By the way, the nude girl in two of the videos is called Maria Jurado. She had a summer fling with Caroline's eldest son, Andrea. Maria was an unknown actress before she met Andrea. People finally began to notice her after she sold her story to Hola magazine. A famous Spanish designer asked her to model some of his clothes even though she had no previous modeling experience.

hah...sweet!

Would anybody happen to have and could post Princess caroline speaking and talking very clearly up close like an interview? Or have an interview of her? Thanks

Just take a look at page 6.... The link from megaupload still works....

De La Cruza said:
The one where Caroline is attending an AMADE event is that her voice speaking over the intercom microphone? because if it is I can't see her because my computer is very slow at showing the video and very blurry scratchy so you really can't see the people that well on my computer
Would someone please reply to my question:) asked a very long time ago 2 months ago. Thanks:)

Yes I just heard Caroline giving her speeches. In 2003 one for becoming an U.N. Ambassador and the other for the AMADE event. Caroline and Stephanie's voices are much different like Sebastian was saying! Caroline's is much more maturer, lower, huskier, womanly but very calm and steady pleaseant voice, classic voice. Whlie Stephanies is very young like the voice of a teenager 17 year old girl, its very soft and slow speaking calm very high soft to your ears makes you want to fall asleep in a way with that voice she has, her voice is also like Donald Ducks meaning she talks like she has a very light soar throat. Stephanies voice is also has a joyful childish quality too it too its very high and sweet voice. But both sisters and their mama Grace even though their voices are all different sounding from each other all have in common with their voices is that its very clam and steady and pleasantly toned also that their voices sound like their in a nice pleasant mood.

Would anybody happen t have videos they could post of Princess Caroline and Stephanie speaking English? I've already hear Albert many times speak English......boring........blaaaaaaa.........

AplePie said:
How in the world are we supposed to know which video it is?

... because tbhrc indicated the title ! Just just have to read it ! ;)

Sebastian, thank you very much for the link. Indeed i 've never seen it complete, only small parts.

Reniapl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom