The Duke of Sussex as Co-Founder and Patron of Sentebale

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to both princes in honoring their mothers with the name of the charity.

Diana must be so proud right now cause I know I am. He is def. his mother's son. He's my favorite British Royal after his beloved mother.

He is certianly an Interesting person , and seems very fond of kids, And will make a good Officer I Suppose :)

He looks so good and gentle with kids. he shouldnt go to Iraq. He can do a big work in Afrika.

He could do both I Think both are very much a part of him :)

he certainly looks like he loves being with children. I think it's wonderful that harry has taken to this wonderful cause. Especially in these days when royals don't necessarily have political power anymore, I think it's great when they can throw their influence behind such worthwhile causes. I think it also shows how much Harry really has matured over the years.

I Think its awsome this game was for Aids Orphans

Royal Fan said:
I Think its awsome this game was for Aids Orphans

Me too, I think it's great to see Harry taking on more duties and responsibilities. I really admire the way he has taken on a cause which he genuinely believes in, and is committed to.

Harry has been involved with charity work for orphans for several years now.
I think I can see that Harry has many different sides to his personality, some more interesting than others. It will be interesting to see where his charity work goes in the future.

He's definitly growing up.

I'm proud of how he is turned out and taking on more responsibilities. Since he was little I always felt he was someone who needed a little extra love and guidance. But he's doing so well.

I still would like to give him a big hug.

IMO, Harry only gets credit for the good work he does when big brother is out of circulation, such as being holed up at Sandhurst. Once William graduate, Harry will be back as the "black sheep" again.

Incas said:
IMO, Harry only gets credit for the good work he does when big brother is out of circulation, such as being holed up at Sandhurst. Once William graduate, Harry will be back as the "black sheep" again.

what a strange thing to say, if that's the case then Harry might be enjoying good headlines for years to come since William seems to be ambivalent about his future role;) This idea of the good prince vs. bad prince might work for the tabloid that needs to spice up the Windsor house, but most readers are more sophisticated and action speaks louder than mere gossip:cool:

Incas said:
Maybe, then again maybe not. I think it is up to Harry to fill that "role". It all depends on his attitude and actions. Then again, who really knows;)

I think that it is wonderful that Prince Harry is becoming a gentleman, and that he started a charity for A.I.D.S. Bravo!

I'm shocked and disappointed to read that Harry's charity had to pay £47,000 consultancy fees to his father's office. One would think Charles would be happy to help for the sake of charity. Apparently not! They paid more to set up a websites than they contributed to the children! That's scandalous indeed! I can understand Harry's anger and frustration.

Last edited by a moderator:
From the article
But the decision to use public money to help the Sentebale charity raised questions today over whether Harry, who suggested the idea, is being given preferential treatment by military chiefs.
- A senior military source said: "Adventure training is a key part of military life and is routinely funded from public and non-public sources which can include commercial sponsorship. Lieutenant Wales is treated the same as any other member of the armed forces. This is a good military exercise and people would be wrong to criticise it." -
Is this senior source joking, treated the same as any other member" who are they trying to fool?

:bang:Since when is the army a source of adventure training camp?! Wouldn't a stint in Afghanistan or Iraq be more appropriate for the ultimate adventure!:bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom