The Diana Inquest: October 2007 - April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have been around 6 but I never really understood how she died. Anyways ya most of the footage from the accident I've seen is more recently so I imagine they don't show as many clips as they did back then. I totally forgot about Trevor ya it could have been him too I'm not sure obviously lol

I don't get today's evidence with Henri Paul and the CCTV footage are they trying to say he never personally spoke to Dodi about the plan and that he had actually changed outfits from his morning shift? That's all I could seem to place together. Did anyone actually understand what they meant?

Last edited by a moderator:
Georgiea did you receive my PM? I wasn't sure if it went through. If not I can try again to send it to you.

Yes, thank you ghost_night. I think Diana, Princess of Wales only loved Prince Charles in her short life.:flowers:

Oh I think she loved Hasnat Khan. You don't have a 2 year relationship with someone if you don't love them.

I remember seeing her on the stetcher on t.v. that night and I'm surprised that a picture exists. The photo of the Princess in a coffin has to be a rumour.
The inquest report did not state she also had a broken neck, she was moving her head side to side when she trapped in the car.

I've never seen gurney photo....I saw the ambulance arriving at the hospital with the paramedics working on her.

Yes, you are correct that the list of injuries do not mention a broken neck....and thus another reason I believe in some sort of "cover-up" sadly. They also don't mention the massive injury on the top of her head...but from the photos I detect as much and the American couple who passed the wreck said Diana's head was on the dashboard and not slumped in the passenger seat floor well.

So many things that don't add up, unfortunately, that could make this just the simple accident where everyone (including me) is satisfied and others rest in peace....

I don't remember seeing any real head injury in the pictures, I do remember her head being a little weird but I just assumed that quite possibly it could have just been the angle of the photo.

I've never seen gurney photo....I saw the ambulance arriving at the hospital with the paramedics working on her.

Yes, you are correct that the list of injuries do not mention a broken neck....and thus another reason I believe in some sort of "cover-up" sadly. They also don't mention the massive injury on the top of her head...but from the photos I detect as much and the American couple who passed the wreck said Diana's head was on the dashboard and not slumped in the passenger seat floor well.

So many things that don't add up, unfortunately, that could make this just the simple accident where everyone (including me) is satisfied and others rest in peace....
The photo's I saw, all back up the claim that she was half in the footwell, the pictures clearly showed them helping her back on to the seat. From the pictures I saw on the programme and on the net, there was no massive head injury, (no massive blood loss which would come with such an injury) and as with many people who are unconscious, her head was lolling forward and to the side. Eve Pollard, who saw some of the pictures sent from the scene on that night, stated that there was just a small trickle of blood coming from the temple, no visible injuries, that is one of the reasons the editors were so shocked when it was announced she had died.

The photo's I saw, all back up the claim that she was half in the footwell, the pictures clearly showed them helping her back on to the seat. From the pictures I saw on the programme and on the net, there was no massive head injury, (no massive blood loss which would come with such an injury) and as with many people who are unconscious, her head was lolling forward and to the side. Eve Pollard, who saw some of the pictures sent from the scene on that night, stated that there was just a small trickle of blood coming from the temple, no visible injuries, that is one of the reasons the editors were so shocked when it was announced she had died.

Exactly. Wasn't there a french doctor who ran to the car after the accident? I'm sorry but I don't remember his name. He said he looked in the car and tried to treat Trevor first because it was obvious Dodi and Henri Paul were dead. He said from looking at Diana ( and he was unaware this was Princess Diana until the next morning) he thought she was the least seriously injured of the two that survived the crash. There were no obvious, physical exterior injuries.

Last edited:

The reason there was no mention of a massive injury on the top of her head or a broken neck was because those were not injuries that she had. Not because there was a cover up. She was not found with her head on the dashboard of the car. She was in the well of the back seat facing the opposite direction.

Just a thought... about the idea that Tony Blair plotted with the Queen to get rid of Diana (which a member mentioned their mother thinking was a possibility). I always had the impression that Tony Blair planned to exploit Diana and her image for his own ends, thus it wouldn't have benefited him to do away with her.

Just to emphasize: I don't think the Queen or TB had anything to do with the accident.

Exactly. Tony Blair and Diana were similar in that they were quite adept with the media. They would have been sympatico.

I always had the impression that Tony Blair planned to exploit Diana and her image for his own ends, thus it wouldn't have benefited him to do away with her.

Perhaps the head they saw was Trevor's. He's quite fair skinned, like Diana and was damaged by the windshield--which would have put him in the vicinity of the dashboard. When the folks passed the wreck, they probably wouldn't have even known that Diana was in the accident and thought that it was her only in retrospect.

It could even have been Henri Paul, because he would have been quite pale after the accident.

Ah yes the Tony Blair thing with my mother yes that was me. I actually always thought had she lived longer they would have gotten along and would have as you sorta mentioned benefited from each other in some way(using each other). I just don't believe in any way the Queen or TB had anything to do with her death.

No, neither do I. I think that whenever there's a tragic accident, there will always be "unanswered questions." That's the nature of sudden death.

I just don't believe in any way the Queen or TB had anything to do with her death.

No, neither do I. I think that whenever there's a tragic accident, there will always be "unanswered questions." That's the nature of sudden death.

I think this is part of the reason I'm so skeptical about any sort of outcome the inquest might have.

Exactly that's what I've been trying to explain to some of my friends....with these types of death there's always pieces of the puzzle you can't solve.

Allow me.

Puzzle piece 1 - the driver was drunk.
Puzzle piece 2 - the car crashed.
Puzzle piece 3 - Diana wasn't wearing a seatbelt.
Puzzle piece 4 - Diana died.

It's that simple.

lol My question for the day is where do you think the Fiat Uno came from since we don't know if it followed the Mercedes all the way through or joined at the slip road entry. I personally think had it been following the Mercedes the whole way through it would have been noticed/reported by someone,somehow,someway and from what I've read no one noticed a Fiat Uno until they got closer to the underpass which makes me think it came from the slip road entry. That's how it's portrayed in most of the recreations I've seen.

Last edited:
lol My question for the day is where do you think the Fiat Uno came from since we don't know if it followed the Mercedes all the way through or joined at the slip road entry. I personally think had it been following the Mercedes the whole way through it would have been noticed/reported by someone,somehow,someway and from what I've read no one noticed a Fiat Uno until they got closer to the underpass which makes me think it came from the slip road entry. That's how it's portrayed in most of the recreations I've seen.

Cars drive on roads. A Fiat Uno is a car. That was driving. It doesn't matter where it joined, go to any busy motorway and you'll see cars driving alongside other cars. Sometimes they collide, sometimes they dont. Depends on how friendly you are with the big man upstairs.

Ya that's a given but I was in my little conspiracy theorist mind when I wrote my question. Obviously that's not the case with the Fiat Uno but I had a sudden urge to ask. I don't like thinking of it as anything more then an accident but sometimes I can't help it.

And thats what the media want you to think. They want you to think that she was done in. Why? Cos you'll buy every single newspaper and magazine, you'll visit every website and news site that carries a trace of "the truth". Don't get sucked into the media con like Diana did hunnie. The media know that Diana was loved universally, her image sold in life and it'll sell in death. They don't care about justice. If they did, they'd be filling the front pages with Benazir Bhutto right now. They're not, they don't care. If you want to think about Diana's death, think about it as the tragic loss of a young woman who could have found happiness and take inspiration from it to live every day as if it were your last. End of sermon.

And The media know that Diana was loved universally, her image sold in life and it'll sell in death. They don't care about justice. If they did, they'd be filling the front pages with Benazir Bhutto right now. They're not, they don't care.
You are so right BeatrixFan. The media have been on a gravy train for ten years, and they are not about to let a little detail like the truth get in the way of their reason for being. Money!

Beatrixfan said:
If you want to think about Diana's death, think about it as the tragic loss of a young woman who could have found happiness and take inspiration from it to live every day as if it were your last. End of sermon.
And a big Amen to that. :angel:

I agree it was a tragic accident. Unfortunately, while Mo Al-Fayed has a breath in his body, this will never go away and Diana will only be allowed to rest in peace when Al Fayed dies. My guess is that he will go berserk once again after the recent inquiry reaches its final conclusion and the paranoid rantings will escalate.

And thats what the media want you to think. They want you to think that she was done in. Why? Cos you'll buy every single newspaper and magazine, you'll visit every website and news site that carries a trace of "the truth". Don't get sucked into the media con like Diana did hunnie. The media know that Diana was loved universally, her image sold in life and it'll sell in death. They don't care about justice. If they did, they'd be filling the front pages with Benazir Bhutto right now. They're not, they don't care. If you want to think about Diana's death, think about it as the tragic loss of a young woman who could have found happiness and take inspiration from it to live every day as if it were your last. End of sermon.

Wonderful post!

Yes but some people won't give it up

Allow me.

It's that simple.

:lol::ROFLMAO: Bless you BeatrixFan, you always make my day.
This is what it all boils down to, a tragic series of misjudgments and events. If anyone had been able to plan or set this up it would have been a miracle.
Sad but true. I don't like that anyone died in such an unbecoming manner but still was preventable.

Don't get me wrong; I believe that the crash in Paris was an avoidable accident. That's what's so tragic about it. There were a number of misjudgments and negligences that caused it to happen. My point was that when a person dies suddenly, you can't go back and ask them why they took a certain course of action about something. I didn't mean to imply that I think that there were shadowy forces about that night in Paris.

Allow me.

It's that simple.

Paul Burrell, the former butler to Diana, Princess of Wales, has refused to return to her inquest to explain whether he lied while giving evidence.

Princess Diana Inquest: Former Butler Paul Burrell Will Not Return To Inquest |Sky News|UK News

Good grief. Maybe he will finally stop talking. Of course we could not be so lucky.

I think that this man will have a sad end. He'll be an old man without any credibility and perhaps few real friends, spinning his stories about Royal service to his caregivers in some nursing home. His life could have been so different had he just done his job and left it at that. :neutral:

Good grief. Maybe he will finally stop talking. Of course we could not be so lucky.

Yes you are completely right, about the media. They have been doing this for 10 years and I don't see them stopping anytime soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom