The Diana Inquest: October 2007 - April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosa Mockton testimony will be more news worthy for this inquest. She was Diana's closest friend and confident. I believe she knew Diana the best of all who will testify.

Raine works for Mr. Mohammed al Fayed and might be bias about the engagement of Diana and Dodi. But at least she was in Diana's side about her not being with child because Diana was old fashion in that way. I wish Raine could tell everyone that Prince Harry is Charle's child and not Hewitt's because of her old fashion ways.:flowers:

^ I like Raine a lot. People pick on her because of her flamboyance. But when it comes down to it, she is a dame and has never said anything derogatory about either Diana or the royal family. Unlike Babs, Raine speaks respectfully, as she should do. I admire the way she spoke of The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh at the Inquest. It was heroic of her to testify, as she had no obligation or reason to do it, and she did it well. The news articles picked out the bits of her testimony which make good headlines. If anything, you would think it would place her in an awkward position. But as I said, she is a tough broad. My cap is off.

Rosa Mockton testimony will be more news worthy for this inquest. She was Diana's closest friend and confident. I believe she knew Diana the best of all who will testify.

Raine works for Mr. Mohammed al Fayed and might be bias about the engagement of Diana and Dodi. But at least she was in Diana's side about her not being with child because Diana was old fashion in that way. I wish Raine could tell everyone that Prince Harry is Charle's child and not Hewitt's because of her old fashion ways.:flowers:

Well, Diana was old-fashioned in that she did not become pregnant without a ring on her finger. But if you interpret "old-fashioned" after the fashions of the aristocracy of old, then having lovers during your marriage and passing off their children as that of your husband is definately "old-fashioned"...

Well, Diana was old-fashioned in that she did not become pregnant without a ring on her finger. But if you interpret "old-fashioned" after the fashions of the aristocracy of old, then having lovers during your marriage and passing off their children as that of your husband is definately "old-fashioned"...

What of the aristocracy of today? Do the women still pass off lover's children? Don't most get divorced and marry their lover? Diana was old-fashion from today's aristocracy.

Come on! What is the opinion of a waiter compared to the results of blood tests (which have been proven to have been from Henri Paul, due to DNA analysis).

See ok and this is where I may get a bit picky but since obviously DNA cannot be altered you'd think they're telling the truth but my only doubt and once again this is just from what I know couldn't they have used the "real bood" on the DNA and the "swaped one" on the alcohol tests? I mean it's not like we have real confirmation about the DNA results. (like a piece of paper showing the results) I'm not saying they're lying or anything but this is why I think many people may doubt the results. Yes Operation Pagat shows the blood tests but still I'm a little skeptic...actually I beleive most of it obviously a few details are a bit iffy just cause we don't know the complete story and I doubt we ever will but still....atcually my friend who's always beleived it was murder is the one who makes me think like this I kno really bad hah lol. Nice to hear Raine say that Diana was friends with The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
What of the aristocracy of today? Do the women still pass off lover's children? Don't most get divorced and marry their lover? Diana was old-fashion from today's aristocracy.
Even non aristocrats pass off their lovers children as the husbands. As for the aristocracy of today, most women do not want to give up the prestige, titles or the inheritance by admitting they have been elsewhere.
So if we believe Simone on this matter, do we also believe everything else she has said about Diana (Kennedy, Coccaine etc). :rolleyes:
Makes me wonder what he was 'high' on.

Last edited:
Even non aristocrats pass off their lovers children as the husbands. As for the aristocracy of today, most women do not want to give up the prestige, titles or the inheritance by admitting they have been elsewhere.

From just knowing people and what is written on Diana I can honestly say Diana would never have gone to another man if Prince Charles did not leave her during the marriage to have an affair with Camilla. Diana was a virgin, inexperienced, and old-fashioned before the marriage and Charles' love for Camilla drove Diana to suffer and do things she would not have done. I don't think Diana could have gotten away with having a child out of wedlock. And now that she is dead she can not defend herself with all this trashing of her name about Harry. What about Camilla's son who Charles is godfather-could he be Charles' son? Prince Charles gave a lot of money to Camilla's children after he married Camilla. Why did he do that?

So if we believe Simone on this matter, do we also believe everything else she has said about Diana(Kennedy, Coccaine etc).

Simone is not to be taken seriously. She as well as others would say anything sensational to sell books and make money off a Diana It is well documented that Diana was not like by the high rank aristocracy, men in grey at the palace, and people high up in government for what she did to the monarchy and her stance on land mines. Why did the CIA and M6 have secret files on her? Why did the documentary that she was filming on land mines right before she die show a reporter telling her she was a called loose cannon in Great Britain? We also know that Prince Charles' friends protected him. Mr. Soames never liked Diana because of his loyality to Prince Charles.

Makes me wonder what he was 'high' on.

I don't think Henry Paul was high. Being called back to duty and not knowing what Dodi would request from him drove him and the bodyguards to the point of being tense. :flowers:

And getting back to the threads theme Diana's inquest. I just hope everything does come out and she and her family can finally rest in peace!

From just knowing people and what is written on Diana I can honestly say
Preceding quote shortened. - Are you telling us that you personally know recorded friends of Diana? We all have our own opinions on what books and articles say. :rolleyes: It really gets tedious when Dianaphiles make excuses for her actions, no matter what they are replying to. It really seems as though if I said the sky is blue, the reply would be something to do with Diana's failed marriage! :rolleyes:
You state it is 'well documented', but all the things you are stating as fact (apart from the reporter) are only Diana's or your own view. It is suspected that MI6 had files on her, it is suspected that the CIA also did, but if they did, it was unlikely that had anything to do with the way she had treated the RF. I should imagine Soames was as willing as all Charles' friends to include her in their circle. I'm sure that after the split, many of Dianas friends didn't like Charles, but as Soames has never confirmed his dislike of Diana, nobody should state it as fact, IMO.

It really gets tedious when Dianaphiles make excuses for her actions, no matter what they are replying to. It really seems as though if I said the sky is blue, the reply would be something to do with Diana's failed marriage!

Skydragon: Should I call you a Camillaphile? I don't think in all the time that I have be on this website you have ever said anything positive about Diana. It get tedious too, when you don't see reality about who was the wife and who was the mistress. I was talking about the old-fashioned upbringing of Diana. When did this site become one sided in views - don't we all have a chance to say what we think?

You state it is 'well documented', but all the things you are stating as fact (apart from the reporter) are only Diana's or your own view. It is suspected that MI6 had files on her, it is suspected that the CIA also did, but if they did, it was unlikely that had anything to do with the way she had treated the RF. I should imagine Soames was as willing as all Charles' friends to include her in their circle. I'm sure that after the split, many of Dianas friends didn't like Charles, but as Soames has never confirmed his dislike of Diana, nobody should state it as fact, IMO.

If you read my post I also said land mines. That is what Soames was talking about and probably CIA and MI6 was watching her. It was documented right in Diana's documentary and in the newspapers at the time and after her death. Soames from the article that came out - at the inquest - said for her to not do the cause of land mines because accidents to her could happen. Also in books that I have read Soames said that he thought she was mentally sick and needed to be institutionalized.

It is not surprised to learn that Diana was filed by these intelligent agencies. After all, she was the most glamourous woman in the world and she was the wife of Prince Charles as the next king of Great Britain and future headfigure of British Commonwealth.. The reasons may be just as simple as that: these agenets want to learn some royal gossips while protecting the royals' safety.
Not sure about Nicholas Soames towards Diana, however. Anyway, this is just his personal opnion and as long as he did not present a threat to Diana's safety and it is only a personal opinion. That's all.Yes, he must be very protective of Prince Charles but he would cause any sorrow to Charles and if he really understood Charles, he should have perceived how upset Charles could be if any unfortune happened to Diana since she was his ex and the mother of his sons.

Tom PB was impossible to be Charles's son because when he was conceived by Camilla when Charles was at sea. There will be no ground to discuss Tom's parentage here. The first born stood less chance but the second born is different. Unless a woman is completely with the only man during her marriage, the doubt of Parentage can happen to anyone. Prince Harry is not the excemption.

Last edited:
I think Prince Phillip's aide read a few sections of certain mail at the inquest, but Mr. al Fayed lawyer said it was not enough. We did not hear mail between Diana and Phillip during the real intense times of the interview or when Diana was dating Dodi. The aide said only Prince Phillip would know.

I wonder after Diana died what her mother and sister shreddred of Diana's at KP?

Next up at inquest today is Rosa Monckton.

Mrs Monckton said she hopes her contribution and the inquest itself will "bring about peace." I hope this to be true.:flowers:

Skydragon: Should I call you a Camillaphile? I don't think in all the time that I have be on this website you have ever said anything positive about Diana.
I have no problem with being called a Camillaphile. I'm sure if you look you will find the rare occasions when I have been positive about Diana.
If you read my post I also said land mines. ..... Also in books that I have read Soames said that he thought she was mentally sick and needed to be institutionalized.
Also said being the problem here. You started with - It is well documented that Diana was not like by the high rank aristocracy, men in grey at the palace, and people high up in government for what she did to the monarchy and her stance on land mines - What had she really done at that time, to seriously damage the monarchy? It was only the mass hysteria after her death that caused any damage. You have read in books that Soames said this and that, he possibly did, but unless you have a statement from him or through his lawyers, you cannot be sure what he did and didn't say at that time.

I am well aware of who was who and the reality rather than the poor little victim some believe, just ask the wives and partners of the long list of Diana's male 'friends'.

The point I was making in my comment about Simone, was that I find it hard to believe anything she says, hence the rolling eyes. Diana's upbringing was no more 'old fashioned' than her sisters, even Tina Brown, who gets so much else wrong in her book was right when she pointed out how Diana was a master at buck passing.
----------------------

The Duke of Edinburgh tried to help Princess Diana as her marriage to Prince Charles collapsed, the inquest into the princesses’ death heard today.

Diana's loving "Dearest Pa" letters to Prince Philip - Mirror.co.uk

Last edited:
Let's not turn this thread into eternal Diana vs Camilla (or Diana fans vs Camilla fans) debate.
Neither Prince Harry's paternity, nor Tom Parker Bowles' paternity have anything to do with this thread.

Stick to the facts and the topic title, and don't get personal.

Anyways, I'm truly happy to finally hear a positive evidence coming up from this inquest. What people thought about Prince Philip and Diana's confictual relationship was eventually destroyed.

Anyways, I'm truly happy to finally hear a positive evidence coming up from this inquest. What people thought about Prince Philip and Diana's confictual relationship was eventually destroyed.

The Truth - The Royalist wrote that Mr. al Fayed's lawyer said that not all correspondance between Diana and Prince Phillip was read at the inquest. The correspondance during the 1995 interview and during the friendship with Dodi was not brought out for review. So is it proven that they had a good relationship?:flowers:

The Truth - The Royalist wrote that Mr. al Fayed's lawyer said that not all correspondance between Diana and Prince Phillip was read at the inquest. The correspondance during the 1995 interview and during the friendship with Dodi was not brought out for review. So is it proven that they had a good relationship?:flowers:

No, of course, but at least there are evidences that they had a good relationship during a time so I can't see why Philip would have killed her and I didn't need this inquest to be sure of it. Although, it shows that people got it all wrong about them.

I can't see why Philip would have killed her and I didn't need this inquest to be sure of it.

If anyone was killed it was because of landmines. If it was an accident it was because of the car chase. I didn't need this inquest either. It's reopening topics that will never be solved to everyone satisfaction.:ermm:

One thing that came out in that session of the inquest was that there is no evidence or proof that such a correspondence between the two took place at all 1995-1997, or anytime after the 1992 exchange.

One thing that came out in that session of the inquest was that there is no evidence or proof that such a correspondence between the two took place at all 1995-1997, or anytime after the 1992 exchange.

That is true.

But today at the inquest there was a series of three letters. In one of the letters Phillip asked her if he went to far in his previous letter. We do not know the answer. At the inquest the jury did not hear the whole letter - just bit and pieces. :ermm:

Does it really matter? This inquest is becoming a farce. I mean, it's hilarious and I'm enthralled by it but when you consider it's a costly thing which is supposed to be a serious inquest, it doesn't really fufill it's remit does it? I mean, we've had the fabulous Raine who turned giving evidence into an artform. We've now had the Royal letters which have suggested Philip and Diana actually liked each other (gasp!). And the days are ticking away till we see Paul Burrell blubbing in the dock (possibly in one of Di's dresses) and the clincher which will surely be Mohammed "Ooh what an annoying sod I am" Al-Fayed who's going to shout a barrage of insults and allegations before submitting another passport application. Still nice to know I'm working hard so that this can all go ahead.

If you didn't laugh, you'd cry.

Does it really matter? This inquest is becoming a farce. I mean, it's hilarious and I'm enthralled by it but when you consider it's a costly thing which is supposed to be a serious inquest, it doesn't really fufill it's remit does it? I mean, we've had the fabulous Raine who turned giving evidence into an artform. We've now had the Royal letters which have suggested Philip and Diana actually liked each other (gasp!). And the days are ticking away till we see Paul Burrell blubbing in the dock (possibly in one of Di's dresses) and the clincher which will surely be Mohammed "Ooh what an annoying sod I am" Al-Fayed who's going to shout a barrage of insults and allegations before submitting another passport application. Still nice to know I'm working hard so that this can all go ahead.

But we dont have any evidence of Philip's hatred for Diana and neither of what has been said today at the inquest. Although it will never make me doubt on Diana's death : she died in a car crash. Plain and simple.

Okay, perhaps I misunderastood when you wrote:
To me it appeared that your words indicated a 1995 and 1997 exchange of letters existed.

That is what the lawyer for M. al-Fayed said today at the inquest. I do not know if there were any letters from 1995-1997.

What would we do without you? :ROFLMAO::cheers:. If you really want a laugh, next time you are in the wilds of Scotland, have a look in Fayeds shop where he has erected a life size wax figure of himself, on a plinth, in a kilt! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dodi 'was just a distraction for Princess Diana'
Dodi 'was just a distraction for Princess Diana' - Telegraph

A close friend and confidante of Diana, Princess of Wales has dismissed her relationship with Dodi Fayed as a fling to get over the heartbreak of a split from a previous boyfriend.

"I think that Dodi was a distraction from the hurt she felt from the breakdown of that relationship. She was having flings she didn't have in her early 20s because she had married so early.

"She talked about the fact that he was always giving her too many things and she did not want to think that he could buy her

Ms Monckton said she and her husband would help the Princess write replies to the Duke.

The inqust is getting more and more interests. I am really enjoy the testimony of Countess Raine, Private secretary of Prince Philips, Nicholas Soames now Rosa Monckon.I am looking forward to Paul Burrual's testimony now. I am trying to read between their lines of the testimony and this is really fun.

And thanks everyone about your thoughts on this topic.

Accident? Murder? To me plain and simple in the end even after this inquest the public will still be unsatisfied no matter what the outcome because I feel when it comes to this matter we can't satisfy everyone. People beleive what they want to and that's that. As for the letters I'm not sure what kinda relationship they had post 1992 but it's good to see that they were friendly with each other at some point. So intresting how everyone has different accounts of how serious Diana and Dodi's relationship was....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom