The Chelsy Davy Thread 6: April-October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't Chelsy looks good in that outfit. She looked great in red in the Caribbean, but she doesn't wear the red quite right in the pictures.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
HRH Kimetha said:
I don't Chelsy looks good in that outfit. She looked great in red in the Caribbean, but she doesn't wear the red quite right in the pictures.:)

I don't think Chelsy cares very much what anyone else thinks of her choices in clothing, and I don't think Harry does, either. And that's one of the things that appeal to me about them. :)

Roslyn said:
I don't think Chelsy cares very much what anyone else thinks of her choices in clothing, and I don't think Harry does, either. And that's one of the things that appeal to me about them. :)

It was just my impression just like everyone else comments on outfits on this forum. :flowers:

whether she cares or not i'm putting my 2 cents worth in....hahaha.

i like her but her style choices are so "baby doll". she would look great in some more sophisticated clothing. she's very attractive and i think she'd look great in clothing that's more grown up but not matronly. i agree kimetha, i don't like the outfit either.

HRH Kimetha said:
It was just my impression just like everyone else comments on outfits on this forum. :flowers:

And you have every right to state it. I wasn't disagreeing with you or challenging your right to state your opinion. :flowers: I happen to agree with what you say about the outfit.

Is it true that Chlsy is moving to the UK to study at Bristol University in the southwest of England?

Gita said:
Is it true that Chlsy is moving to the UK to study at Bristol University in the southwest of England?

Chelsy has been accepted to the University of Bristol for postgraduate study.
University of Bristol is pretty close to Highrove, so Prince Harry and Chelsy may have more chances to see each other, once Prince Harry is back from Iraq (?).

Roslyn said:
And you have every right to state it. I wasn't disagreeing with you or challenging your right to state your opinion. :flowers: I happen to agree with what you say about the outfit.

Sorry if I misunderstood your response. Didn't mean to sound too harsh.:flowers:

Chelsy Davy at the Badminton Horse Trials, Gloucestershire, Britain - 05 May 2007. Prince Harry, Prince William, Zara Phillips & Mike Tindall were there as well.

Pictures:
Chelsy Davy 1
Chelsy Davy 2
Chelsy Davy 3
Chelsy Davy 4
Chelsy and Harry
Chelsy and Harry 2 :wub:

And some pictures of Chelsy, which show her bright personality. :)
Chelsy 1
Chelsy 2
Chelsy 3
Chelsy 4
Chelsy 5

Gallery of Pictures from Isifa 1
Gallery of Pictures from Isifa 2

Pictures of Harry, William and Zara are in their respective threads.

Does anyone know when Chelsy is suppose to return to Africa? Or, is she going to just stay on until her term starts at Bristol?

i think CD is more interesting than KM

She is nice! I like the photos from Chelsy (and Harry) It's a nice couple!

So what is the tabloids saying that CD is going to do in England, if she really isn't going to Bristol University?

HRH Kimetha said:
So what is the tabloids saying that CD is going to do in England, if she really isn't going to Bristol University?

Maybe get a job in England.:)

Prince's Girlfriend To Cut Short Trip

Prince Harry, told he can't be with his men in Iraq and to cut down the partying in London, got some good news: his girlfriend will spend the summer with him.
Chelsy Davy, 21, has canceled a portion of her global trip to spend the next few months with the prince, the Sun reported Friday. She had been scheduled to fly from London to Mexico before the end of May.

Note: The whole article is made of one word, 'thrilled', which Chelsy is alleged to have written on her alleged facebook account.

Chelsy is 'thrilled' at Harry's Iraq ban

Prince Harry may have been devastated to learn he would not be serving on the front line in Iraq - but at least one person has taken the news well.
Chelsy Davy was "thrilled" to learn Army chiefs had banned her 22-year-old boyfriend from the war zone for fear it would be too dangerous. She gave away her feelings on a page on social networking website Facebook only accessible to her friends.

Last edited:
Still recent enough to be current events, I suppose.... ;)
click
Tanned and rosy, the happy couple *watching* (or not) a Cricket World Cup match in St. Peter's, Antigua.
Oh right, the source of the photo is Majesty, from my own collection.

How sweet, not a care in the world and so happy together. :flowers:

Hmmm....I wonder what Chelsy would say if she saw a picture of the barmaid Harry was chatting up this weekend in Calgary. It was in one of Canada's national papers. Apparently they talked a lot and when Harry left he gave her a kiss on the cheek. He seemed to be quite taken with her. Will he be back next weekend? Or is it just that she looked a lot like Chelsy?

I find Chelsy a very interesting and smart lady. She managed to get a double major at Cape Town University in Philosophy (study of logical & critical thought), Politics (international relations & economic policy), and Economics (the effects of globalisation), and is suppose to start in 8/07 @ Bristol to get her Postgraduate Degree in Politics. She seems to have impeccable manners, and although her skirts are very short (she has nice legs) she always sits like a lady.

lyndaW said:
I find Chelsy a very interesting and smart lady. She managed to get a double major at Cape Town University in Philosophy (study of logical & critical thought), Politics (international relations & economic policy), and Economics (the effects of globalisation), and is suppose to start in 8/07 @ Bristol to get her Postgraduate Degree in Politics. She seems to have impeccable manners, and although her skirts are very short (she has nice legs) she always sits like a lady.

Agree on all counts. She is a very good role model to young women in these respects. :flowers:

I agree about her legs! Great legs on that lassie, and a good brain on her beautifully tanned shoulders too! :lol: I think she is a good match for any guy, but especially Harry needs a strong woman like her, to slap him behind the ears and bring him down a peg when he needs it, and of course give him a kissy when he deserves/*earns* it.... :flowers:

Chelsy Davy News and Pictures 6: April 2007-

lyndaW said:
"Cape Town University in Philosophy (study of logical & critical thought), Politics (international relations & economic policy), and Economics (the effects of globalisation)",How do know this?

Last edited:
kpusa1981 said:
"Cape Town University in Philosophy (study of logical & critical thought), Politics (international relations & economic policy), and Economics (the effects of globalisation)",How do know this?
I googled it, and all kinds of articles came up. I took the most reliable ones, probably because her father Charles has been in the news so much, and she has been dating Prince Harry

lyndaW said:
I find Chelsy a very interesting and smart lady. She is suppose to start in 8/07 @ Bristol to get her Postgraduate Degree in Politics.
the last article I read said Bristol U is denying that she attending the school.

Do you have a link for that article, ap3? Sounds as though it might be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom