The Birth of HRH Prince Louis of Cambridge: April 23, 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The family might be going home today.

Congrats, Congrats, CONGRATS to happy parents, sibligs, grandparents and great-grandparents!:britflag::king2:?:duckie::hug::bunny::lucky:?????

Fixing breakfast and the news came over the radio. Surprised me (was expecting later in the week). 'Knew' it would be a boy. Pleasantly happy that I won that bet. ;)

Now for the name. NOT Arthur. I can live with Albert. Still holding out for Alexander. :flowers:

The Birth of HRH Prince xxx of Cambridge: April 23, 2018

Congratulations to the Cambriges, I hope they leave the hospital all together as a family of 5!

William just made an appearance and said he'll 'be back in a minute'. :flowers: So guess we will be seeing George and Charlotte. ;) He drove off in a car.

Congratulations to the Cambriges, I hope they leave the hospital all together as a family of 5!

I hope the third child will have the same spotlight with mum & dad that the other two had!

Prince William looked pretty tired...but he was beaming!

(all these people walking with their phones in front of their faces and taking selfies...oh well...)

wonderful news - congrats!!!!
Funny with the little family of "commoners", who has been welcomed by the "world press"
BYe Bine

Kate Middleton baby: We are ALL delighted! Royal Family celebrate after Kate has her third child as beaming father Wills leaves her bedside to bring George and Charlotte to meet their baby brother

• Duchess of Cambridge has given birth to her third child at St Mary's Hospital in Paddington, London
  • Kate, 36, gave birth after being taken by car before 6am this morning to hospital's private Lindo Wing
  • Supporters have decked out their tents in Union Jacks and put up flags and posters around the site
  • Kate gave birth to George in 10-and-a-half hours after admission, and Charlotte in two-and-a-half

Kate Middleton baby: Duchess of Cambridge gives birth to a 8lbs 7oz boy | Daily Mail Online

I hoped for a new Princess but a boy is good too))

How long was it after the births that George and Charlotte's names were announced? Was it before or after Kate and the baby left the hospital?

How long was it after the births that George and Charlotte's names were announced? Was it before or after Kate and the baby left the hospital?

It was after they left the hospital. I can't remember exactly, but I want to say the day after for Charlotte and two days after for George?

I hope the third child will have the same spotlight with mum & dad that the other two had!

Third or even second children eventually fall off the spotlight as the firstborn grows up and has his/her own children. It is inevitable in an institution that is based on primogeniture like the European monarchies. As long as George is unmarried though, I think his siblings will get reasonable attention. Charlotte might get more press than her baby brother though because, being a girl, she will naturally draw more attention to herself.

George and Charlotte looking so cute....and Charlotte waving to the crowd.

LaRae

Charlotte's smile and wave, so cute! And George was having none of the waving business, but he did seem to think about it for a moment.

Just saw William with George and Charlotte going into the Lindo Wing to meet their new baby brother and their mum. George looks as reticent as ever but little Miss Personality was right on waving to the crowds even looking back and waving over her shoulder. Too cute.

Noticed that George had his school uniform on too. William probably waited until the school day was over before collecting the kids to come and see mom and the new baby.

George and Charlotte are already at the hospital to meet their brother. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom