The Birth of HRH Prince George of Cambridge: July 22, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have you ever read the books of David Eddings (the Belgariad and the Mellorian). He writes about THE EVENT - its various things but linked to the coming of the One God. :lol: obviously not in this instance

I have to say - I really like William and Kate and I spent my day off waiting for her to give birth ( nice of her to do it on my day off, too) - but with the media circus outside even I was expecting three wise men and a star to show up by noon. :ROFLMAO: Though I suppose the media circus around William's birth was bigger. Diana was so popular at the time.

I have to say - I really like William and Kate and I spent my day off waiting for her to give birth ( nice of her to do it on my day off, too) - but with the media circus outside even I was expecting three wise men and a star to show up by noon. :ROFLMAO: Though I suppose the media circus around William's birth was bigger. Diana was so popular at the time.

I just went and looked it up - the event Warren referenced was when they moved back to London as that would be a W&C & FAMILY event.

And the media circus was bigger for George - more kinds of media today, more 24 hour reporting, so more hoopla.

Camilla Tominey ‏@CamillaTominey 1h
Delighted to have welcomed a baby girl into the world today...Lara Cerian, born 1251pm weighing 8lb. Baby and I both doing royally well x x

Congrats to Camilla Tominey.

Camilla Tominey ‏@CamillaTominey 1h
Delighted to have welcomed a baby girl into the world today...Lara Cerian, born 1251pm weighing 8lb. Baby and I both doing royally well x x

Congrats to Camilla Tominey.

At the risk of sounding ignorant - who?

I had no idea either, till I googled her. She is the Sunday Express Royal Editor. Perhaps Dman is predicting a future match between her baby girl and Prince George. :D

No, I just posted her baby news here because it has something to do with a baby and she's a royal reporter.

No, I just posted her baby news here because it has something to do with a baby and she's a royal reporter.

I vaguely remember hearing about her being pregnant while awaiting the birth of Prince George. Glad to hear that everything went well for her. Perhaps in 13 years time she'll be swooning over George as females have been known to do over William and Harry. :flowers:

Wow this thread must really be slowing down.

I wonder if George Alexander's hair has filled out more and has more color to it. Blonde or Brown GA?!

:previous: Well, he's five weeks old now. The birth was a long time ago and Kate must be just about over it. She certainly looks as though she's over it. You'd never known she'd had a baby, she looks so great. :)

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL! :flowers:
It is wonderful to celebrate the birth of a future King, I really enjoyed seeing the joy this little baby has brought to so many across the Commonwealth.

I wish him well ! ;)

maybe this question was posted before:Does anyone know how long was prince george at birth?

:previous: Well, he's five weeks old now. The birth was a long time ago and Kate must be just about over it. She certainly looks as though she's over it. You'd never known she'd had a baby, she looks so great. :)

Catherine does look great. I just looked at the picture again. It helps that she is tall and she must be breastfeeding. She's got to have the metabolism of an Olympic swimmer.

Catherine must have a great self body image too. I looked again at the postcard/photo they sent to all as a thank you and they chose a photo with the bump - as opposed to a tighter shot that might have been more flattering (given some people's horrified reaction).

I admire a lot of her choices - she seems wiser than her years.

Catherine must have a great self body image too. I looked again at the postcard/photo they sent to all as a thank you and they chose a photo with the bump - as opposed to a tighter shot that might have been more flattering (given some people's horrified reaction).

I admire a lot of her choices - she seems wiser than her years.

She is in her thirties, so she and William are not really that young anymore. She seems to have struck a good balance. She's self confident and knows what she wants and she doesn't seems to crave approval of the general public.

It helps that she is close to her family. Like everyone, she needs positive feedback and her family, including William and the royal family, has been to able to give her the emotional support she needs.

She's also lucky that her family has the financial resources to provide other types of support. I'm not putting her down or saying this out of jealousy, but it may have been a different story if Carole had a 9:00 to 5:00 job or they lived in a small house where they couldn't shield her from the media.

What I like about her is that she seems to know she is lucky and doesn't project an aura of entitlement. I thought that was very clear when she came out of the hospital with the baby. Her comments indicated that she was aware that her feelings were no different than any other new mother.

She is in her thirties, so she and William are not really that young anymore. She seems to have struck a good balance. She's self confident and knows what she wants and she doesn't seems to crave approval of the general public.

It helps that she is close to her family. Like everyone, she needs positive feedback and her family, including William and the royal family, has been to able to give her the emotional support she needs.

She's also lucky that her family has the financial resources to provide other types of support. I'm not putting her down or saying this out of jealousy, but it may have been a different story if Carole had a 9:00 to 5:00 job or they lived in a small house where they couldn't shield her from the media.

What I like about her is that she seems to know she is lucky and doesn't project an aura of entitlement. I thought that was very clear when she came out of the hospital with the baby. Her comments indicated that she was aware that her feelings were no different than any other new mother.

All good observations. I think Catherine is going to prove to be an enormous asset to the Royal family over the years.

I chuckled when she mentioned how heavy he's getting
Um, tall maybe...long torso..

I chuckled when she mentioned how heavy he's getting
Um, tall maybe...long torso..

One word comes to mind when thinking of the comments on how George is getting on and that is feisty. Gonna be no flies on that kid. :D

Has a Christening date been announced for Prince George?

Maybe I'm a bit off topic because the pregnancy ended... But I have a doubt: was it possible for kate not to know the gender? I mean, even if u don't want that, nowadays you can clearly see it from the scan... especially if it is a boy! You have the evidence! :-D
Many friends of mine told me they knew they were havoing a boy just looking at the scan!

It is possible. I have two friends, one who has already had her child this year, and one who is due early next year who don't know and don't want to know. The one who has already had her baby was convinced she was having a girl and even bought some pink things - her reasoning was that she felt different to how she was with her first, which was a boy. She had a second boy. Neither actually looked at their scans - simple really - the doctor had the scan but they didn't.

It also happens, that the child is always pressing their legs together in the very "deciding moments" of the scan.... so even if you WANT to know, you sometimes cannot find it out - except you are doing a test (i.e. amniotic fluid test).
BYe Bine

Back
Top Bottom