Spanish Infantas's Fashion and Style Part 2: April 2011 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure what the plastic-looking chain does for the ensemble. Otherwise, the ensemble will do for the audiences at Zarzuela.

The chain necklace ruined an otherwise really pleasant look.

I am not sure what the plastic-looking chain does for the ensemble. Otherwise, the ensemble will do for the audiences at Zarzuela.

Yes I agree it ruined the entire look!

:previous: I agree. It would've been better without or a simple diamond necklace. That aside, Elena's outfit looks nice and professional. I like the pastel colours together.

I agree it is a lovely look for the Infanta.

I guess I'm on my own here since I'm not a huge fan of this look. It's very 'Elena', but for me the dress is a little loud and doesn't go too well with her jacket/blazer.

Its a nice look,would like to see a photo of the Infanta Elena minus the flowery shawl.

The flowery shawl adds a nice element to the ensemble. It seems to me that the shawl represent the Spanish traditional element in Infanta Elena's look.

I really like Infanta Elena's look.
Beautiful, but modest dress is the best choice if you have real eye-catcher scarf. The scarf is a real masterpiece. The hairdo was also lovely.

Some real fashion at last - now we're talking!
I love all of her well-tailored jackets and Chanel handbags. The black skirt suit at Cayetana's funeral was perfection!

Elena leaving the funeral chapel for Prince Kardam of Bulgaria on April 8:

** Full view **

Last edited:

A nice, fresh look for Elena at the Caritas Charity Day in Madrid on May 28:

** Upper part **

Last edited:

Infanta Elena attended the Beneficencia bullfight on June 3:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Elena attended the Mapfre Foundation Awards on June 18:

** Full view **

Last edited:
The shawl is the best element of the look. I am surprised to see her wearing a sash.

:previous: I'm the opposite, as I think the shawl ruined the look a little. I like the dress, and that shade of red/orange (I can't quite tell as to whether the dress is red or orange or a bit of both) is wonderful. I also wonder why she was wearing a sash, perhaps it was to highlight the fact that she's a member of the SRF since she was in a different country where she might not be known as well as she is in Spain?

:previous: https://ru-royalty.livejournal.com/3163049.html

This link contains more photos of the look. In truth, I do not like the dress: train and ruffles. I like the shawl on its own. On different, I have to say that Infanta Elena's decollete is perfect.
The additional information is appreciated.:flowers: I missed the fact that Infanta Elena attended the event in Austria.

Last edited:
The shawl has nothing to do with the dress, especially the color combo, but to me Elena looked great! Extravagant style is amazing on her!

Well, if you didn't know it already, that's definitely a Spanish princess in the pictures! I like the dress and the shawl individually, but the colours clash a little - maybe if the shawl had some large red flowers embroidered on it may have been better. Note she has chosen matching shoes to the shawl.

The shawl fringes and the ruffles on the dress are too much. I think no fringes would have been better I like the colors together.

Elena attended bullfights in San Sebastian on August 13:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom