Sheikh Mohammed's Children 7: June 2011 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They may be his nieces, or daughters of some his cousin(s) Al-Maktoum family is very numerous.

That is true. But you forget that here in the UAE following the names of the children says, who is descended from whom. Ela bint Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum is translated as: Ela, the daughter of Muhammad the son of Rashid from the clan of al Maktoum. ;)

When the children were the nieces, e.g. they were named as Ela bint Hamdan bin Rashid al Maktoum. Or grandchildren e.g. Ela bint Maktoum bin Mohammed al Maktoum but not Ela bint Muhammed bin Rashid al Maktoum. I am not aware that the late HH Sheikh Rashid had two sons named Muhammed. and so...... :whistling:

Oh and I think RootsWeb isn't a right source. ;) As you can see there are many mistakes (for example dates of birth) and they didn't mention Latifa 3rd as well. :)

:flowers:You're right. It is certainly not in the sense of HH Sheikh Mohammed everyone to know everything about his private life. In addition, certainly confusing to people outside the Emirates, the different marriages, with the children from these marriages and the name following rules. You have to be a little insider in order not to lose track.

Little anecdote: Years ago I read in the european press - I do not remember when was it - an article on a state visit from a member of the Al Maktoum family , Hamdan bin Rashid al Maktoum. The hard-working journalist wrote it were the crown prince of Dubai. He had not noticed that the name on its search result was not researched properly. Because Hamdan bin Rashid (bin Saeed) al Maktoum is the finance minister and deputy ruler of Dubai. It is not Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum. Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum is not the same person as Hamdan bin Rashid (bin Saeed) al Maktoum.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
Another story about "when and why and who is the father ...."
Long story, very confusing:

NIVIN EL GAMAL
- and -
HH SHEIKH AHMED BIN SAEED al-MAKTOUM

Family Law Week: El Gamal v Al Maktoum [2011] EWHC B27 (Fam)

Unfortunately I did not know where I can use it. All those who are affected by this, I apologize. But it fit to discuss who is the father ....

well they are public persons you aren't , they need control rumors because some of these can destroy them

:) In our society in UAE all people are "public figures". The behavior of the individual in public is crucial when it comes to assessing how the family background is. It is very important and crucial that of his face and his family preserves public and private matters are not made ​​too public - most do not! Some of bad things can also destroy a "normal" person or a family completly, because our society is built upon what state you enjoy in public. Whoever loses his honor or reputation in public, do not get more "foot to the floor". This is very dramatic in a community-oriented society. :ohmy:

And so we Emiratis need control rumors about us or our family members.

Imanmajid even if she claims her name is ela bnt mohammed bin rashid there is no proof yet that she is! thats all i'm saying
when christina came out to the world 2010 at 16yrs of age she was imidiatly known as his daughter with no rumers at all.
thats why i find it hard to accept those two girls 1) they look nothing like the family 2) the rumers started with no one to confirm/ and when asked one of the daugter denied it
so until they are poblicly announced they are not his daugters

Imanmajid even if she claims her name is ela bnt mohammed bin rashid there is no proof yet that she is! thats all i'm saying
when christina came out to the world 2010 at 16yrs of age she was imidiatly known as his daughter with no rumers at all.
thats why i find it hard to accept those two girls 1) they look nothing like the family 2) the rumers started with no one to confirm/ and when asked one of the daugter denied it
so until they are poblicly announced they are not his daugters

We do not know the absolute truth and maybe it is us not to experience them today. It is the private life of HH Sheikh Mo, if I look at the pictures of the girls, so I can recognize a certain Maktoum impact. Ela and Dilara be at least of the people I know, regarded as his daughters. Whether this is so, I do not know, of course.

Marwan was not even called the son of HH Sheikh MO some of the al Maktoum girls. With him it is more than certain that he is his son. How many children he has in fact, is his personal matter. And I think for children it is often easier not to be regarded as the daughters of ..... only.

Maktoum Royal Tribe | | Dubai 7 StarsDubai 7 Stars

hello, yes this is her twitter account

thanks lady blue :D.

Sheikha said :

thump_7513984shaikha-twit.jpg

thump_7513989shaikha-2.jpg

Hamdan is Engaged after so many years?

As a Muslim I am, this seems very strange...

I'm sorry I have to improve my English XDD

NO, HH Sheikh Hamdan is not engaged at the moment. The engagment officially dissolved.

hello, yes this is her twitter account
You are sure, that it is her twitter account really????? If you sure, why are you so sure?

there are no pictures?

after shaikha said: there are two Xs
what did shaijha say?

are the same but larger photos ;)
I speak of Sheikha Sheikha bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
In that twitter, it is written

yes but we can not see what is it sweety.
what did she write?

sorry not seen

says:

Shaikha M Al Maktoum ‏ @SH_MRM 15/06

@ThegreatMeya: broke up? Mm no they were engaged 2 yrs ago.. Nothing's changed =)

-----------------------------

Shaikha M Al Maktoum ‏ @SH_MRM 12/06

@BlueAzzef: lol! Hamdan my bro isn't married! Never did get married. He is however engaged to his cousin. That girl may be livin in lala land

it´s hers... it´s connected to all other accounts of al Maktoums... and there are many very personal pictures on it :)
when was the engagement officially dissolved? maybe it was after the post...

it´s hers... it´s connected to all other accounts of al Maktoums... and there are many very personal pictures on it :)

The engagement was never officially dissolved. A few members mentioned it was over and some claim it isn't. Such situations are never announced as they are considered as private but known from friends and close people.

The engagement was never officially dissolved. A few members mentioned it was over and some claim it isn't. Such situations are never announced as they are considered as private but known from friends and close people.

Normally, it is true that an engagement will never be officially announced. Nor do we learn then, logically, even if such engagement is dissolved for any reason again. But with HH Sheikh Hamdan, there were many rumors in the run. Surprisingly, it came at some point, the official statement on 12/23/2008 that he has become engaged to his cousin.

All have been waiting for the wedding (more than 2 years), but nothing happened. Normally a period of engagement is with us very shortly. An engagement period of more than 9 months is very unusual. Finally, there were just so many rumors again. The end was that he himself has announced that its engagement is broken. He claimed to have a very close relationship with his cousin. She was like a sister to him and he could not imagine marrying her. :ohmy:

That's what I know. But he will surely know best.

The personal pictures on it you can see on various photo pages in world wide web. For me, this is no proof that any real-life person behind it is hidden. And ... all people can also connected with the al Maktoums account on twitter. :)

he never announced the engagment was over!!
shiekha shiekha's engagment was 4 years long, latifa's engagment was announced in 2007 and she got married 2009
and it ormal for engagments to be announced but disengagments or devorces are not announced.

he never announced the engagment was over!!
This is what I know!! This does not mean that it is true ....My mother told me and she knows most of the wives of Sheikhs.

Rashid has put some weight, I think he is looking very good.

Last edited:
This is what I know!! This does not mean that it is true ....My mother told me and she knows most of the wives of Sheikhs.

So @Imanmajed so are you saying the engagement is over?? Its official or nobody really knows ???:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom