Sheikh Mohammed's Children 6: November 2009 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is said rashid has some psychology problem~~~? Peace and mercy of God be upon him~

yes i think for hamdan o he wish another life as familly tradition

yes i think for hamdan o he wish another life as familly tradition

Explain more So Hamdan has depression because of the pressure he has from family & that he wants another life not what his family wants ??

But who is sick? Sheikh Rashid or Sheikh Hamdan?
Who is having panic attacks and depression?
:confused:

It really makes sense what Deniz is saying...perhaps that's why hamdan is so skinny sometimes too skinny and is that why he hasn't gotten married yet maybe b/c he wants something totally different than what his family wants? Because hamdan likes to be CP , the pressure must be for him to marry someone he doesn't love to keep up w/ tradition.

so exactly where is Rashid falling into this equation????

so exactly where is Rashid falling into this equation????

Exactly what I was thinking. The site said Rashid was having the problem. I mean Hamdan maybe dealing with a lot of pressure (which can cause weightloss) and such but i've seen nothing to suggest a major issue.

What is the average age for men in his area to marry? Isn't it around 30? Hamdan still has some years yet. I think taking on a marriage with all his other pressures would be a mistake. Hes got enough to deal with.

What is the average age for men in his area to marry? Isn't it around 30? Hamdan still has some years yet. I think taking on a marriage with all his other pressures would be a mistake. Hes got enough to deal with.

If you're talking about average age in the Al Maktoum family, its pretty much in the 30's - mid 30's is very common.
In the UAE as a general, it about late 20's early 30's.

in greece newspaper write about christiana al maktoum she have problem with half sisters sheijha maryam more dont accept she. whell she mother is ortodox and christiana with 12years too here adress www.ethnos.gr

in greece newspaper write about christiana al maktoum she have problem with half sisters sheijha maryam more dont accept she. whell she mother is ortodox and christiana with 12years too here adress www.ethnos.gr

There is no article about that
Give the right link plz

Thks for the article but the article is in greek and I don't speak greek so I could not understand anythin the article said, but I would NOT be surprised if maryam and her sisters didn't accept Cristiana because if you look at the Ladies Endurance that Cristiana took part in you will see pics of her and her mother in a separate bench , or when she's w/ her dad. The only person I saw in a pic hugging her and bein nice to her was Hamdan. We know that all the maktoum (Hind's girls) were there at that Event so....IMO Arabs can be VERY discrimative so I feel bad for Cristiana.

i really am not surprised by this...not to judge but jus not surprised....

Dubai's Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum, Dubai's deputy ruler, attends the opening of the 30th Gitex 2010, billed as the largest information and communication technology exhibition in the Middle East in Dubai, on October 17, 2010

ANP
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

is it just me or has sheikh maktoum lost a lot of weight..he looks good in this pic...

I don't think that he is allowed to marry his girl as his senior wife. In my opinion the first wife Sh. Hamdan is going to marry must be a sheikha because of the title of the future first lady... what a pity for him :sad:.... and for his girl .....

sheikha mo's first wife (sheikha maitha's mom) was not a sheikha remember so lets gets over this whole thing bout his first wife HAVING to be a sheikha...the sheikha (whomever sheikh hamdan decides to marry) will just be his "official" wife like sheikha hind is to sheikh mo...

the most amazing part IMO is the fact that he recited his poems in front of his family.... so is that girl welcome or not? cause the recall of his engagement was accepted so I wonder why...

jus curious...so now we know as 'fact' that their is no engagement between sheikh hamdan n sheikha sheikha?

Last edited by a moderator:
Recent discussion on Sheikh Hamdan marrying a Sheikha or not has been moved to the
Marriage Customs of the Ruling Family
Thread

How reliable is this sources?

so dilara n ela r not sheikh mo's kids...
marwan, manal, and maitha r siblings from one mother...
n christina is sheikh mo's daughter with some woman named zoe...
Fan photos from Maryam bint Mohammad bin Rashed Al Maktoum (Official Page) | Facebook

Hi Faith_g - this site appears unreliable for several reasons...first she speaks of her father in the third person...I believe they (Sh. Mo) purport his children as being highly educated...that is incorrect english or writing. Next, the posting 174 states Sheika is 17, she 18 turning 19 in January. This post appearently was recently written considering post 176 has a recent picture of her and her daughter. Lastly, doesn't Mo's first wife has three children: Marwan, Maitha and Shamma ?(the runaway Sheika), so how can Manal be related to them?

This is just my observation of the inaccuracies....

Hi Faith_g - this site appears unreliable for several reasons...first she speaks of her father in the third person...I believe they (Sh. Mo) purport his children as being highly educated...that is incorrect english or writing. Next, the posting 174 states Sheika is 17, she 18 turning 19 in January. This post appearently was recently written considering post 176 has a recent picture of her and her daughter. Lastly, doesn't Mo's first wife has three children: Marwan, Maitha and Shamma ?(the runaway Sheika), so how can Manal be related to them?

This is just my observation of the inaccuracies....

The girl who write this is not Maryam but a close friend of her as she says
Maryam doesnt write on this FaceBook Official Page
Thats all what i Know

& Maitha is full sister of Shamsa & Majid not Marwan as far as im concerned

is sheikh rashid engaged as well? is that why he is having panic attacks? when is he due to marry? and who?

LOL ive never heard before that engagements cause Panic Attacks but thats funny :lol: plus we r not sure about this information maybe just rumors

is sheikh rashid engaged as well? is that why he is having panic attacks? when is he due to marry? and who?

Sheikh Rashid is not engaged, well at least there has been nothing mentioned. There were rumors a while back but they turned out to be false.

Sheikh Rashid is not engaged, well at least there has been nothing mentioned. There were rumors a while back but they turned out to be false.

I once read he is engaged to a turkish girl whos father is an otogar owner?

I once read he is engaged to a turkish girl whos father is an otogar owner?

I remember coming across them as well but to my understanding they were just rumors from unreliable sources.
Its best to wait for confirmation from a reliable source or an announcment. Other than that, I dont believe nor give attention to other sources.

What is with all the lion and tiger cubs?

Can anyone tell me how the Al Maktoum children started having lion and tiger cubs as playmates? In some pictures some of those cats are getting pretty big. :ermm: Is there a plan whereby at a certain age the cats only live in a good habitat and don't mix with humans? I do hope so. There have been far too many stories of people who raised large cats from tiny ending up being savaged by them, or someone else getting hurt. That very funny video of Hamdan and a group of young men taking an evident non-rider on a little ride also shows Hamdan with a larger cat, Hamdan evidently asking everyone to gather around for a photo op - but that cat twitches one whisker and - boom - nobody but Hamdan and the cat in the photo. Obviously, not everyone is convinced that the lion is really the kind of animal that makes a great pet.

I know Hamdan has been photographed kissing animals/birds which most human beings wouldn't come within 15 feet of, and said creatures looking most happy and content. But still. . . :sad:

Last edited:
I have heard they have a zoo for their animals,so maybe the cats live in there and just sometimes be took out by peoples

the do have loke a wild life sanctuary so most of these animals are put there after they are all grown (some end up in the zoo)/special inclusers -not realy sure how to spell that-
also they do have one of the most successfull breeding programs in the world for breeding wild cats lions/tigers/ cheetas

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom