Royal ladies and their similar style - Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen in some fashion/gossip magazines that have a segment called "who would you rather" or "who rocks" when celebrities wear the same outfit. It'll be interesting to have a similar pool with the royal ladies.

From the silver outfit, I prefer Letizia´s dress version than Mary´s blouse.
From the flower outfit, I also prefer the dress version (wore by Mary) than skirt (by Letizia)
But I must say that both outfit are lovely in their two forms :flowers:
I like the four looks!

I preferred Letizia's earrings - Mary's were too much with that necklace.

The earrings are almost identical. But I have to agree about Mary´s necklace. Anyway,the earrings are beautiful (Mary´s and Letizia´s)

I like Letizia's one, simple and elegant. :whistling:I don't like Mary's combination with the necklace, very old fashioned. :nonono:

Mary owns this kind of earrings much longer then Letizia. She wore them the first time around the time of her wedding (or even earlier?)
Letizia wore this pair of earrings for the first last year or so..
I like both pairs...
of course...
they look nearly the same. :whistling:

i love their style .
but i prefer the style of Letizia and the Queen Elizabeth and Grace of Monaco too

do the cp's inspire each other?
first cp mary came up with an ugly and cheap looking print, now cp letizia

both dresses have a nice style but the print is so wrong for the occasion, especially in mary's case as an evening dress. at least letizia would look pretty on holiday but not at the occasion of an official visit.

http://www.merryroyals.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/princefrederikprincessmarync500zumaredwestphotos20365020090327nank03.jpg

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/88039813.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19356863F2C054EB2661C52F538F6ABF4AE284831B75F48EF45

They are similar.I dislike both.I do not like the prints:nonono:

I'm not a fan of these prints either. But if you look closely, the print on CP Mary's dress is much better placed, cleverly emphasizing the silhouette, and the details of gathering of the fabric as well as the train are very nice. It's far better made than Letizia's.
Also, each single accessory worn by Letizia only made the look worse, in contrast to Mary.

Perfectly stated as usual, Boris. I think that Mary looked lovely in the print as well as the dress, and I liked the dress very much. I cannot say the same for Letizia.

Wow, Marmi. That Is quite a find!! I think I find it more flattering on Maxima, however. Can't say exactly why, maybe I just don't think it's all that exciting to begin with....

Wow, Marmi. That Is quite a find!! I think I find it more flattering on Maxima, however. Can't say exactly why, maybe I just don't think it's all that exciting to begin with....

If I rember rightly, I think the picture was dated July 2002; Maxima obviously knows they have the same jacket :lol:

The jacket is very good, that's why Princess Maxima prefers to wear it more than one time.)))

That's Twice! They must have the same taste in clothes.....LOL

Maxima, Mathilde, Claire, Maria Teresa and Silvia and Victoria are all huge fans of Natan-creations, so they have many, many similar things, unfortunately. I think Natan isn't very flattering especialy for Maxima and Mathilde.

I So agree with you, jini!! They are both just a wee bit , shall I say, on the heavy side? to wear Natan creations. And they both wear them so short which also isn't flattering, imho.

Both by Natan = Edouard Vermeulen.
Silvia's wins out for me here, because the fabric used has a fine quality and structure - unusual for Natan, who seems to revel in using inferior fabrics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom