Royal Family of Bulgaria 1: 2003 - March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Cover

Carla Royo in the FRAGANCE FOUNDATION AWARDS 2006

Attachments

• CAMXTH4U.jpg
    CAMXTH4U.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 265
Nice Pictures.

Can anyone find any new pictures of Kardam, his wife Miriam and their sons Boris and Beltran?

I was looking for pictures of them from 2005 and 2006, but I could not find any.

from Cover
06/02/2006
SOCCER PLAYER PEDJA MIJATOVIC, GENOVEVA CASANOVA, KUBRAT OF BULGARIA And PALOMA CUEVAS LEAVING the AIRPORT OF LAS VEGAS

Princess Robijn said:
Is Prince Kyril the Crown Prince :confused: or not..
no, he is not a Crown Prince.
Kyril has an elder brother, Crown Prince Kardam who is married to Princess Miriam.
He also has 2 other brothers, Prince Konstantin & Prince Kubrat.

lots of "K" in the family.. :D :D

Constantin and Maria at a party in Spain 6-8-06

getty

Former Bulgarian Prime Minister and former king Simeon Saxe-Coburg gives a press conference 20 June 2006 in Sofia. Saxe-Coburg denied reports that Italian prince and entrepreneur Pierpaolo Cerani had financed the pre-election campaign of his party, the Simeon II National Movement (SIINM). Saxe-Coburg said the SIINM had received no money for its pre-election campaign from Cerani

from polfoto

Last edited by a moderator:
Meanwhile, in Bulgaria Simeon feels the impact of his cousin Prince Victor Emanuel's mess:

DSB Leader: Victor Emmanuel Scandal Demands Political Answer
21 June, 2006
Sofia. We have been dragged into yet another scandal and it demands a political answer. The image of Bulgaria needs to be cleared politically. This is what the leader of the Democrats for a Strong Bulgaria (DSB) Ivan Kostov said in the Parliament lobby today cited by FOCUS News Agency reporter. According to Ivan Kostov Bulgaria’s image must be cleared regardless of what the results of the investigation will show...

UDF Leader: Preservation of Tripartite Coalition Is Placed Before Bulgaria’s Interests

BULGARIA RECEIVES CORRUPTION SCHEME EVIDENCE FROM ITALY
11:15 Wed 21 Jun 2006

Coalition for Bulgaria MP: No One Influenced the Decision-Making in Saxe-Coburg-Gotha Cabinet
21 June, 2006 FOCUS News Agency

I heard about princess Kalina. What happend to her?

Hi,

I'm new, live in England, and am of Bulgarian origin (from the one side of my family).
What I was wondering and would like to know, if anyone can fill me up, is whether Simeon and his family are Orthodox, or not? My impression is that his wife who is Spanish must not have converted, and there's a big chance that his children are catholic as well. (I remember that the marriage of one of his children -I think his daughter's- was catholic, although done in Bulgaria).
If so, I think that, should Simeon and his family have real aspirations to the throne, they should align themselves with the religious practices of the majority of the Bulgarians, and the history of the country,and convert to Eastern orthodoxy (I mean his family, because i think he remains orthodox). Otherwise they will always seem 'foreign' to a part of the Bulgarians.

I don't know much detail about it, and am new here, so the comments of anybody who can enlighten me in this subject are so welcome.

Hi,
I am a Bulgarian who lives in USA. I know that Simeon is Orthodox and maybe his eldest son as well. Everyone else is Catholic.
And yes, the are foreigns even if they convert to Orthodox. They don't have even a drop of Bulgarian blood in their veins. The Bulgarians are hoping that Simeon will leave the country. They don't want him there.

Simeon's political opponents want him to leave. Not the whole of the Bulgarian people.

I know they don't have a drop of Bulgarian blood, but that is common in many royal houses, where importations of monarchs and cross-family marriages were common practices for centuries. But there are many cases of royals equally foreign by blood, who accomplished to become assimilated to the people and culture of the country they reigned. Culture is equally, if not more important than blood in that respect.
That's why it is really sad that Simeon has allowed that his wife and children, who are hoping -if they are- to reign alongside him some day, are not raised (or, in the case of his wife, converted) to Eastern Orthodoxy. Indeed disgraceful! -imo

Just because Simeon's children married Catholics doesn't mean they are Catholics themselves.

As far as I know of the Orthodox faith are Simeon and his eldest son. I don't know about Crown Princess, about their children I presume that, probably their eldest son is raised in the Orthodox faith.

Daniela

Oh, the rest of the family, I think they are Catholics.

Interview to Princess CARLA ROYO-VILLANOVA

“My prince does not fade, I suppose that other yes”

In her office of the company/signature of Pedro del Hierro where it works as public relations crowd the magazines fashionable and the information. Married with Kubrat of Bulgaria, Car it Royo-Villanova it is transformed into model and it puts with dresses of that the payment.
- A princess who works, and much, reason why is seen!
- Ja, ja. Good, I believe that work in which I must work and in which amuses to me. It is a luxury.

- This is not as they said stories of princess. -
To what princess one talks about, perhaps to those of the castles?

-Those that waited for in the towers their princes.
- (Laughter). That was at the medieval time. Has spent 500 years! Thanks to God that we have evolved!

- How knew his the princess Panagyurishte?
- In the marsh of San Juan. A premium presented/displayed me mine, who was friend hers.

- Which is its kingdom?
- My family, my house…

- And they continue being happy…
- Yes. Kubrat and I have celebrated thirteen years of marriage recently! And we celebrated it, very, very well.

http://www.elcorreodigital.com/vizcaya/pg060716/prensa/noticias/Sociedad/200607/16/VIZ-SOC-068.html

http://www.ultimahora.es/discreto.dba?-1+12+0

Rosario, between waves

Kyril teaches his wife how not to lose the balance on the table of surf in waters of the Island

In the middle of the morning of yesterday I was called it proposing her, at least, to give to myself a track of where she was going to be with her family. But she did not give it to me. " Every year you do the same question to me and I answer the same thing to you: I do not say it to you. I am in Majorca with Kyril and my children. We are resting. I want to do a calm life, without hiding. If you look for me and find me, better for you and worse for me ". Two hours later we met them. Bad luck for her, though for what bad luck? If she was divine, put in her suit of neopreno, on the table of surf, following attentive the indications that her husband was doing to her, next to the table. Once again, the "stolen one" showed us the human condition of the couple as such, and of mother and father.

Foreign to our presence, they were always dependent on their children who, during the class of surf, remained in the shore controlling all the pieces that had gone down the car that, between table of surf, table of kitesurf, paraca, basket of food and colchonetas, they were loaded. Good boys, yes. Very polite well.

Rosario, meanwhile, was trying to support the balance on the table, which for one that begins must not be easy. Because since she was falling, the "barrigazo" was more than assured, which happened a couple of times. But everything will use, Rosario. Nobody is born taught. It is necessary to have time and continue displaying of patience him. The time and the patience they solve many problems, and she has the whole summer, that we wish enjoyment fullly, already without our presence in the surroundings that they choose, unless us some surprise brings to her house, as last year, or this Holy Week, that at the time yes, we will be marauding again. But if not, until the year that comes.

wonderful:wub: pictures of Kyril:wub: and his wife at the beach in Mallorca

FOTO: ANTONIO GUTIERRE

Attachments

• kyril.jpg
    kyril.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 578
  • summer mallorca.jpg
    summer mallorca.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 1,205
  • rosario.jpg
    rosario.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 711
  • rosario2.jpg
    rosario2.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 4,111
Last edited:
Larzen said:
wonderful:wub: pictures of Kyril:wub: and his wife at the beach in Mallorca
FOTO: ANTONIO GUTIERRE
wow... when it comes to provide royal summer "hot" picture, Kyril is definitely the man :blush: :blush:

I wonder who will they spend this summer with. I hope they'll invite Haakon & Mette-Marit again to Palma de Mallorca. They seemed very close.

another question, where is the summer house of Kyril & Rosario's located? Is it on Sa Rapita Beach or somewhere else?

YEs Kyril, you would never guess from looking at his suit and tie pictures that he has such an extremly well trained body:wub:
I think their house is in Porres, but Im not sure:wacko:

I dont think Haakon and Mette-Marit will come, Haakon has state council on Friday and then they are going to Toronto next week which I guess they have to prepare for, their vacation is about to be over now. It seems they have prefared to stay in Norway this year, and its curious that they get more privacy and less pictures taken there, than if they go abroad where the papprazzi are more eager. You can even see in the article posted by Lula the papprazzi says they would leave Rosario alone unless she brought some guests:wacko:
The time and the patience they solve many problems, and she has the whole summer, that she wish to enjoy fullly, without our presence, in the surroundings they choose, unless she brings to her house some suprise, like last summer, or this Holy Week, if she does, then yes, we will be there again.
Im guess the market for Kyril and Rosario picture (however hot he is:wub: ) is not as big as if they are pictures with other royals.

Rosario Nadial in Pasarela Cibeles, Madrid Fashion Week

From abc, el mundo and estarguapa:

Last edited:
Marie Chantal and Rosario in Paris for Valentino's fashion parade.
Hola

Rosario is a very attractive lady. she looks good dressed up or down. she has a great sense of style, can pull anything off. pictures of her with her husband on the beach are great.

Does she have any children?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom