Red Cross Ball, Monaco: 2005 - 2019, 2021 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like the unusual centre table floral displays.

Finally Charlene is wearing some colour and fabulous earrings .She looks great!!!!!!

So happy to see Princess Caroline there! She looks gorgeous, as always! And I love the color of Princess Charlene's dress!

Nice pics. Thank you, iceflower.
Caroline is still a very beautiful lady, even though she's pushing 60!

Nice pics. Thank you, iceflower.
Caroline is still a very beautiful lady, even though she's pushing 60!

I agrre for Caroline!
Could we see some more pics of Albert, Charlene and Caroline, please?
Are there any other members of the princely family?

A very nice family pic. Caroline looks particularly relaxed and happy here

Getty

They all look wonderful, Charlene looks stunning, so simple yet elegant, don't they say less is best!

She looks gorgeous, amazing colour and shows once again that she needs very little embellishment to stun the room :)

She seems to be very comfortable with Monaco's big customergroup: the jetset, she really seems to like being around the stars and famous faces and fits in very well. And for that set i think it's a breath of fresh air to see P.Charlene not needing all the facepaint and tacky stuff; hope she's setting a trend with the over-botoxed movie- and realitystars etc.

That said: imo Royalty events are different than jetset-events and to me it seems that she doesn't know that difference.... if you go to a royal event and don't wear the regalia you are supposed to or go to a royal tiara event without even the remotest trace of even a tiny necklace or earring (let alone tiara), you stand out for a different reason....
But for the Monaco family imo 'jetset' is the most important group of people and she represents the country very well in those circles...

(by the way: less is not best, there would be a lot of hubbub if she decided to show up in the nude :) )

There were always stars and famous people who went to the big galas of monaco. At the times of princess Grace, franck Sinatra, Gary Grant, and all the amrerica friends of princess Grace who were stars came to this red cross gala and at a times, Onassis with the Callas were the famous guests of the princely couple. It is a gala for raising money for the red cross of Monaco not to show the princely family . they come to support and it is all.
Charlene used to be very confortable among the jet set who live in monaco and around. they went to all the big galas, the ball of the roses, the grand prix, red cross gala. They let the rooms of the hotel and it is good for the economic.
I think it is not a default to mingle jetsets and stars.

In Monaco Matin, there is a big report about the red cross ball, there were 1000 persons , a big number says the report .

the dress of the princess Charlene was signed by a designer of Monaco, Monsieur Papas. I think it is well that the princess Charlene makes the publicity of a designer who is monegash. That is also the job of a princess to make know persons who are of monaco and work in this tiny principality.. Well done preincess Charlene.

Albert was taken in photos during long times with stars as Sharon Stones and so, caroline had several boyfriends as movie star or tennisman or jetset don't speak about princess Stéphanie who had boyfriends like Anthony Delon, singer and So... Now there is Charlotte Casiragi who has a boyfriend in the showbiz and who was the guest of princess Caroline at the roses bal.

it is normal if Charlene is confortable with these people.

Last edited by a moderator:
the dress of the princess Charlene was signed by a designer of Monaco, Monsieur Papas. I think it is well that the princess Charlene makes the publicity of a designer who is monegash. That is also the job of a princess to make know persons who are of monaco and work in this tiny principality.. Well done preincess Charlene.

This is very commendable of Charlene. Overall this year's ball seems to have been a good one in comparison to other more recent years. Just wish Stephanie would start to attend again and one of the next generation. ( any signs of the loyal supporters Shirley Bassey or Roger Moore.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly, Caroline is looking like a grandma in that dress. Such a monotone choice. I don't understand why Karl is choosing such ugly dresses. Even the most beautfil woman with the nicest would difficult pull it off!
Charlene impressed me and surprised me with her choice. Excellent appearence.

* I wish Stephanie had attended the Ball, too.

Last edited:
I was quite stunned by the ladies at the Rose Ball - they all chose very nice and flattering designs. They have different personalities and age,so they also wear different styles.
Charlene looked glamourous in the strapless gown,the colour looks great and she was wise to chose a designer from Monaco. Glad to see her in colour again!

Last edited:
Just noticed Charlene isn't wearing her wedding ring to the ball (see in the Hola gallery, the pic of Charlene with the menu and in the Paris Match gallery her dancing with Albert). I'm not reading anything into this but it just illustrates to me she has a unique approach to wearing jewellery which I find hard to fathom.

(Albert is wearing his wedding ring!)

Last edited:
Just noticed Charlene isn't wearing her wedding ring to the ball (see in the Hola gallery, the pic of Charlene with the menu and in the Paris Match gallery her dancing with Albert). I'm not reading anything into this but it just illustrates to me she has a unique approach to wearing jewellery which I find hard to fathom.

She doesn't seem to like jewellery at all,she didn't wear any to the recent Swedish Royal Wedding .Europe now has 2 leading blingless royals,Charlene and Letizia!

She doesn't seem to like jewellery at all,she didn't wear any to the recent Swedish Royal Wedding .Europe now has 2 leading blingless royals,Charlene and Letizia!

She does not like jewelry at all but she is wearing very visible earrings. Yet, no wedding ring.

That's not the right explanation I would say.

Jewellery aside, I think Princess Charlene looked beautiful this year. It is nice to see her looking more comfortable at these type of events.

Back
Top Bottom