Queen Sonja's Fashion and Style Part 3: July 2021 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks better with the coat on and what's with that hat?

:previous:

I prefer this one to the first one she has worn today!

Queen Sonja this evening:

** Full view ** Full view **

Last edited:
The evening gown was a winner for me the queen looked so regal at the Gala Banquet.

Queen Sonja on day 2 of the state visit today, November 10:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

And at the evening event:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Interesting hat worn by Sonja. I didnt know that she used to work for an eastern European airline back in the Soviet days.

I agree. Once I saw the pictures with coat during the greeting outside I understood her choice a bit better but inside it looked rather weird.

Queen Sonja at the Nobel Peace Prize audiences today, December 10:

** Full view **

Queen Sonja looking lovely on a new portrait taken for Princess Ingrid Alexandra‘s birthday today:

** Full view **

Queen Sonja opened the exhibition "State of the Art" by Bjørn Ransve in Tønsberg today, January 29:

** Full view **

Queen Sonja looking lovely during a reception for King Abdullah today, March 14:

** Full view **

Very nice cherry red suit for the Queen which suits her. Do not like the odd booties. Her hair always looks good

Queen Sonja opened "The Sámi Pavilion" in the Nordic pavilion during the 59th International Art Exhibition (Biennale Arte) in Venice, Italy, today, April 21:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Queen Sonja at the official dinner for the Norwegian Olympians and Paralympians in Beijing at the Royal Palace this evening, May 12:

** Full view **

Queen Sonja attended the opening of the 70th Bergen International Festival today, May 25:

** Full view **

Back
Top Bottom