Queen Rania's trip to Barcelona & Sanremo: February 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited by a moderator:
She looked really elegant with the grey dress and the white jacket and in a very good mood as always. But what's wrong with her make-up today? I don't know what bugs me: either the foundation is too white or it's generally too heavy. What do you think?

Welcome:flowers:

Queen Rania is in South France.

I liker her dress but we are in winter and she don´t wear a coat. How is the weather in Barcelona?

Highs are between 12-14C daytime, not too cold.

Two hours of speeches! no wonder some people wanted to leave. They should've given Queen Rania an earlier spot.

Yes that could get very boring IMO but if people were quite interested to listen to a certain person they wouldve stayed even if it was 4 hours of speeches IMO. Not saying QRania is not interesting but maybe everyone was repeating what was being said and couldnt be bothered to hear anymore.

Welcome:flowers:

Queen Rania is in South France.

Shouldnt she be in Italy?

FEBRUARY 16: Jordan Royals, Iman (L) and Salma (R) bint Al Abdullah, daughters of Rania of Jordan, are seen on February 16, 2010 in Barcelona, Spain.

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

If the girls are on the trip then I would think Hashem is with them? Its mid-term break now if im not mistaken.

Another picture of Rania from her first event in Barcelona, quite a nice picture IMO
http://www.imagebam.com/image/affefe68452413

Last edited:
FEBRUARY 16: Jordan Royals, Iman (L) and Salma (R) bint Al Abdullah, daughters of Rania of Jordan, are seen on February 16, 2010 in Barcelona, Spain.

If the girls are on the trip then I would think Hashem is with them? Its mid-term break now if im not mistaken.

Another picture of Rania from her first event in Barcelona, quite a nice picture IMO

i find the girl resembles Iman a bit even dressing the same jacket and style , maybe a relative from mother's side

Queen Rania preaches true meaning of mobile

Amongst all the talk of “mobile synergies” and “user centric experiences” and CEO superstars, one woman in particular stood out at Mobile World Congress.
Not only for her impressive charisma and passion, but for her vision of what a truly mobile world could and should mean for the future of education and the world’s children.
. . . "Imagine the entire population of New York City, Shanghai, Los Angeles and Tokyo un-schooled and unskilled. 72 million. That’s how many children are out of school today around the world,” Queen Rania told attendees.
. . . Putting the mobile world to shame, Queen Rania added that ironically, “By 2011, we’ll have spent $16 billion on mobile gambling and not spent it on giving her generation the chance to graduate school.” Queen Rania preaches true meaning of mobile | TG Daily

Thank u salma ? Hope to see princess Iman with her !!!!

Unfortunately...it is just 4 the people who r living inside Italy?

Back
Top Bottom