Queen Noor: Magazines, Articles, Interviews, Speeches & TV appearances

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is this only a Spanish edition, or will it be published in the USA?

The pictures are lovely but her face is so heavily airbrushed. This peach caftan appears to be a favourite of hers. She has worn it to several high profile event, including Prince Rashid's recent wedding.

The August Vanity Fair in the USA does not feature Queen Noor.

we dont know we wait for august ;)

Actually we do know, the US Vanity Fair August cover has actress Emma Stone on it. Unfortunately for the US readers, Queen Noor doesn't sell that well. I personally like Emma Stone but I would love to get my hands on the Spanish edition.

EEEK! She needs to pass on the Botox lip plumping thing. It's obvious and doesn't look right.
Otherwise, she looks great!:ohmy:

She always strikes me as a really amiable woman.

loved her look and that she is on local magazine !

that's a nice Cover I love the Queen dress as usual very sophisticated.

She looks wonderful !!!
Are there more pics of her inside the magazine ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Great & impressive interview with queen Noor in 2000 .. one year after king Hussein`s death :)
Queen Noor of Jordan, Part 1 - interviewed by Barbara Walters, edited by Joe Schanzer for 20/20 on Vimeo .. she cried while talking about the late KH.
Prince Hamzah was with her..
Queen Noor of Jordan, Part 2 - interviewed by Barbara Walters, edited by Joe Schanzer for 20/20 on Vimeo

very touching ! thanks ! It must be hard to loose a husband like KH but only a woman like queen noor can handle this loss in this way !

Great & impressive interview with queen Noor in 2000 .. one year after king Hussein`s death :)
Queen Noor of Jordan, Part 1 - interviewed by Barbara Walters, edited by Joe Schanzer for 20/20 on Vimeo .. she cried while talking about the late KH.
Prince Hamzah was with her..
Queen Noor of Jordan, Part 2 - interviewed by Barbara Walters, edited by Joe Schanzer for 20/20 on Vimeo

Thanks for the video Rossina :flowers:

It's lovely and very touching .They definitely were truly in love :heart:

Thank you, Rossina! I had never seen this particular interview before! :flowers:
It was very touching and sweet and brought tears to my eyes as well -- only a true woman can understand Queen Noor's loss, IMO. ;)
On a lighter note, Hamzah is quite the 'blabber', isn't he? :lol:

Thank you this is great, Hamzah does not like to be interviewed I believe coz i've never seen an interview for him alone.

It's funny, Hamzah looks quite sleepy in the above shots. ;) And Life84 you're right here, I've lost all hope as well, I just don't think we'll ever get to read an interview with him. Apart from being extremely shy, Hamzah must think it's not so appropriate to blab to the media. Though I believe that if he ever talked frankly about things he's experienced in Jordan, we would all be flabbergasted. Amen! :D

It's funny, Hamzah looks quite sleepy in the above shots. ;) And Life84 you're right here, I've lost all hope as well, I just don't think we'll ever get to read an interview with him. Apart from being extremely shy, Hamzah must think it's not so appropriate to blab to the media. Though I believe that if he ever talked frankly about things he's experienced in Jordan, we would all be flabbergasted. Amen! :D

You know what NoorMeansLight, I don't know Hamzah in person so I really don't know if he is really shy, it's maybe he does not like to have an interviews but being shy I don't really think so. but I know that I have not seen any video of him talking in an interview. I wish he gets interviewed so we can see him and listen to his voice :flowers:

" Bab Al-Salam story " ... parts of HM Queen Noor`s interview with Ricardo Karam.

Back
Top Bottom