Queen Fabiola in Hospital for Lung Problems; Jan. 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel a bit relief that Q.Fabiola is even a little better.
But this MRSA infection, excuse me, what kind of conditions they have in hospitals there, couldn't they be more careful at least with a queen?

I feel a bit relief that Q.Fabiola is even a little better.
But this MRSA infection, excuse me, what kind of conditions they have in hospitals there, couldn't they be more careful at least with a queen?

According to my sister who works in one, hospitals are breeding grounds for germs & viruses like this one, in spite of all efforts to prevent it. After all hospitals are filled with sick people who can infect others, such as their caregivers, who then spread sickness to others. :(

This is unfortunately true for every hospital around the world, in the USA as well as in Europe. The term 'hospital bug' didn't materialize for nothing, and it has nothing to do with 'bad conditions'.
A hospital environment can never be kept completely sterile, and especially surgery patients and patients with a low immune system are vulnerable to the (additional) infections around.

HM Queen Fabiola was discharged from the Intensive Care Unit today,but will remain in hospital
as was stated in a communique issued by the Royal Palace,Brussels today.

Good news!:)

Last edited:
HM Queen Fabiola was discharged from the Intensive Care Unit today,but will remain in hospital.

Thank you for the update. Hopefully, HM will continue to recover.

HM Queen Fabiola was discharged from the Intensive Care Unit today,but will remain in hospital
as was stated in a communique issued by the Royal Palace,Brussels today.

thanks giov :flowers:! great news , wishe her majesty a speed recovery :)

It is great to learn that Queen Fabiola has been transferred to a usual hospital room. I hope she will get well soon.:flowers:

This is very good news! I pray that she continues to get healthy and well. Thank you for the update, Lucien.

I just jumped here to check what's with Q.Fabiola and here are good news.:) I wish her to come back home quickly.

There's nothing more happier than hearing this news. Thank God! Thank God! I wish Her Majesty speed recovery. Thank God.

I wish her to recovery as soon as possible.She is an extraordinary human being and an example to follow:flowers:

We hope we will soon return to health. Queen Fabiola luck with it.​

Thank you God!! The Queen is a strong woman and the Lord heard our prayers for her.

May she continue to recover.

20/02/2009
La Reine Fabiola

La Reine Fabiola a quitté l'hôpital

La Reine Fabiola a quitté la Clinique Saint-Jean cet après-midi. Elle est retournée au Château du Stuyvenberg, où elle poursuivra sa convalescence dans les semaines à venir.

Monarchie - Bienvenue

I don't know french, but it seems to me that these are good news...

It means the Queen has returned home :flowers:
She has left the hospital, and will recover further at home.

Very good news. I'm glad queen is back home. :flowers:

Marengo wrote a blog entry about the Queen's return home:

Queen Fabiola has left St. John’s hospital in Brussels and returned home, to castle Stuyvenberg today. This was announced on the website of the Belgian royal family.

See the entire blog entry here

Are there news about the health of Queen Fabiola?

Thanks for the information.It is awful to hear that somebody wants to kill such a wonderful human being

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom