Princesses Catharina-Amalia, Alexia and Ariane, News 2 (June - December 2007)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No! I haven't seen them! Those are three cute girls. I can't tell who Ariane looks like now, but she does seem to be a very, very happy baby! And she's chubby, too!

Thanks...how recent are them? Were they taken in Toscana?

Last edited:
Maxima88, I am also tempted to ask you how your little cousin got to be invited...and please do shake her hand on my behalf...!

This morning she got a phonecall from an eventagency, and they said that she was selected because of writing a letter..

Thank you Mandy, the pictures are great, Amalia is a mini-Beatrix and Alexia, a mini-Maxima! Ariane is cute!

The pics are really cute. I was totaly suprised, when I saw them on the royal homepage.
I didn't know or didn't expected that new pics are going to be released.
A really, really nice suprise in the evening!!

Ariane looks soo much like Willem-Alexander! :D

Cute pics of the girls :wub:

the photos are adorable! it's great they release pictures and pose for us to see the girls every so often.

ariane is such a cute baby! i can't wait to see her again soon, she seems to have grown up so much in the last month.

Amalia's hair is shorter...Alexia's seems never to grow... and Ariane is definitely a WA clone...!

Yep... I think Amalia&Ariane look more like the Oranges and Alexia like the Zorreguietas:wub:
Totally, I agree with you.
Amalia definately favors her father's family, but of course also looks a little like Maxima, Ariana looks so like her dad for now, and Alexia is just mini Maxima! ;)

These girls are supercute and I truly love this royal family. They seem so normal, well adapted and down to earth.

I had a chance to see a recent video of them with the press and I enjoyed +/- 10 minutes it lasted. They seem to enjoy being in public and sharing their personal life. I could even hear when the princes talking to the girls in Spanish.

Nice pictures indeed, taken in Tavernella, Tuscany. I assume the Crownprince and his family are joining the Queen there. The girls are very cute and I am glad to finaly get a good view of Princess Ariane. The picture the Crownprince took of her is absolutely lovely (as are the others).

I assume this is the RF awarding the public/press for sticking to the media code this summer...

Alexia looks a bit like Margriet I think. I'll have to dig up some photos.

I have three boys myself and when I see pictures of little girls, my heart just melts. They are going to be absolutely gorgeous when they get older. The men won't stand a chance!

What lovely pictures! Thank you for posting them, Mandyy.

There is no doubt that Amalia takes after Beatrix and WA. I can't see any obvious likeness for Alexia, but then I haven't seen many pictures of Maxima as a child, or any of her relatives. The picture of Ariane is delightful - but I can't say for sure who she is like yet.

Thanks for the pictures Mandyy, Princess Ariane looks so much like WA

wow, so cute!!!!
Amalia is like the queen Beatrix, Alexia is very similar to Maxima and Ariana is so cute...we will wait to see if she is more mum or dad...
thanks!

Beautiful girls! Thanks for the pictures. Amalia and Alexia seem to have worn the same outfit as in the occasion of Alexia's birthday photoshoot.

Hmz, they somehow remind me of this little girl too....

Princess Maxima as a toddler ...

Nice pictures indeed, taken in Tavernella, Tuscany. I assume the Crownprince and his family are joining the Queen there. The girls are very cute and I am glad to finaly get a good view of Princess Ariane. The picture the Crownprince took of her is absolutely lovely (as are the others).

Yes, Hola magazine has a short article on these pictures, taken by WA himself.

Noticias breves de actualidad

He also required their publishing through the RVD.

As you say Marengo, I believe both the media & the RF are trying to "give in order to receive"

Last edited:
In some pictures is little Maxima so much like Amalia. Alexia has also the looks of her mother I guess with a little bit W-A. Ariane seems to be a mini-female-W-A-copy. :wub:

Mini-Maxima
Foto pagina 31 (baby)
Foto pagina 36 (1 year)
Foto pagina 35 (3 year)
Foto pagina 34 (6 year)

Mini-WA
Het Koninklijk Huis (several pics)

If you compare the Mini-Maxima- and Mini-WA-pictures to the ones of there children you can definetively say that Ariane and Amalia look like WA and that Alexia is a copy of litte Maxima :blush:

I still think Amalia is a mini-Beatrix, Alexia is like her mom's family and Ariane is probably going to be a little Willem-Alexander, but she does have her mother's huge, open mouthed smile! Amalia does look like her mother did as a child, but she still has a ton of Beatrix in her.

Now that I know more pics of Princess Maxima when very little, I could state that Princess Catharina-Amalia is a mix-up of his father and mother's family. For moments, she looks like her Grandmother, the Queen when she was little, but for moments she is her mother's spitting image...This happens a lot with little children. :rolleyes:

Vanesa.

At first glance I thought that Amalia is Alexia because they are so similar.

Amalia and Ariane do look a lot like W-A with just a touch of Maxima in them while Alexia is the opposite. Who they look the most alike seem to depend on when and where the picture was taken. They look like such happy little girls.

Last edited:
I wish we could have more pics of Princess Maxima when she was a girl...

Vanesa.:ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom