Princesses Caroline & Stephanie's Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2018 - March 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks lovely - not a huge fan of pleated waist trousers but love the colour and the blouse and accessories. Very spring like and she matches the artist's work!

Yes i agree… She looks lovely. The trousers, however, could be a little shorter in my opinion...:flowers:

Caroline's face is looking more youthful and beautiful. I love her outfit.?

Posts that had nothing to do with Princess Caroline's fashion choices have been moved to her current events thread. Thanks for your understanding!

I love the colours of the blouse and tunic it really suits her colouring.Not a fan of the open toe sandals though.

Princess Caroline wearing a lovely flower print dress for this year's flower arrangement contest in Monaco last weekend:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Caroline has been looking so beautiful lately!?

:previous:

Indeed she has ?

Here are two more looks from last weekend: casual at the flower contest on Saturday and with a red jacket at the International Dog Show in Monaco on Sunday:

** Look 1 ** Look 2 **

Caroline looks gorgeous on both occasions. Her dress is a perfect one for spring!

Princess Stephanie looks like she's wearing technicians coat in a Laboratory,though the grey part and her hair is nicely styled.

Princess Stephanie looks like she's wearing technicians coat in a Laboratory,though the grey part and her hair is nicely styled.
In other circumstances, and considering her Stephanie's usual total lack of fashion sense, I would love this outfit. But in this occasion, being photographied near the gorgeous dress worn by then Mrs Grace Kelly to meet Prince Rainier, the daughter of Princess Grace, is like ... I could not name, I would say the poor relative....and by poor I mean poor in elegance and style..

Princess Caroline attended a concert by the Philharmonic Orchestra of Monte Carlo in support of AMADE last week:

** Full view **

One of Princess Caroline's best hairstyles was at the Wedding Reception yesterday,she looked radiant.

Princess Caroline was absolutely elegant. But I would prefer a more elaborated hairdo for the evening event. It looks like if she did it herself.

Caroline looked fabulous - liked the day look, loved the evening look. Beautiful dress, sleek hair and wonderful jewellery.

She looked wonderful at the reception, dress, hair and earrings. The civil ceremony looked good too from what I could see. Nice nubby Chanel dress

Last edited:
Stéphanie looks absolutely gorgeous. Her daughters also. Kudos!

Princess Caroline at the board of directors meeting of the foundation "Jeune J'écoute" in Monaco yesterday, June 7:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I think she looks great - comfortable but classy. I love the blouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom