Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 4: May 2012 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I see Princess Beatrice Looks Better , Ok her Outfit Normal but she Looks good , But Princess Eugenie her dress Not suits her at all .

Dislike both oufits. Hate the print on Beatrice's dress. Eugenie's outfit seems mis-matched.

Last edited:
iceflower said:

Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie at a Big Jubilee Lunch at All Saints Church, Fulham, London as part of the Diamond Jubilee celebrations today, both with extraordinary combinations:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

I really like Eugenie's peach and black combination. I think Beatrice's dress is a pretty color combination but it still isn't a favorite for me. I do think both girls look very elegant. I also love how Eugenie wears her clothes to show off her figure and hips, girl has great curves and I think she shows them off well.

Last edited:
I think both York princesses looked very good this weekend!

So far I am impressed with the girls - they are taking a back seat - as they should as it is 'Granny's weekend' and anyone who tries to take away from that is doing the wrong thing.

Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie
Eugenie | Mail Online

Eugenie's red dress is COMPLETELY wrong for her body!! She needs more straight lines, and not to be stuffed into the skirt. This is a dress appropriate for Catherine's body, slim and fluid, not for a curvy girl!! And the color!! OMG! and cutting her figure by the black top. WRONG WRONG WRONG! Who is the designer?

Beatrice is very nice, I think she really got how to dress, every appearance is succesfull!!
Her sister needs urgently advice! It is a pitty, because she has a pretty face.

Where do they find these things? A white tablecloth with a sickly green trim? Yes the cut is fine and demure and boring but at least it fits well.
Poor Eugenie, seems to be self conscious about her figure which is very nice, but then wears a style that is for someone looking to add the pounds; checks, gathers, etc. in a size too small!
Yes, the bar is low, could have been much worse.

Massimo Dutti has a similar as Beatrice's, with yellow lining, not green. Could it be from there?? Personally I like, and it is very fashionable.

I like Eugenie's dress, it is nice on her. It is better than the red one she wore the day after... As for size, I think that Eugenie takes easily weight, and looses some after. Maybe she bought the dress with two kilos less, and now kilos came back...and if course they went IN THIS PLACE.....
Or maybe she has the slight overweight syndrom "I'll buy the dress now and I'll loose a few kilos to wear it....
(Personnally ....I know both problems).

Last edited by a moderator:
Beatrice looked fine. That's all, just fine. Eugenie's nail polish was fun.

I really believe that both sisters could really up their game in the fashion stakes by retaining a stylist for a year or two. Seriously. Beatrice does seem to get things right more often these days, but both sisters are consistently inconsistent with their appearance.

According to Liz Jones, Beatrice wore a bespoke dress by London designer Suzannah, while Eugenie's was from Roland Mouret (he created Kate's infamous slit gown).

Almost all the commentary in the DM mentioned that Eugenie's dress was far too tight!

Jones also said that Beatrice looked fine, and that Kate should have worn a bespoke dress and not bought an off-the-peg knock off of Alexander Macqueen from the High Street.

Last edited:
Rolan Mouret (he created Kate's infamous slit gown).

You are talking about the long white dress??? Agree It is not one of her best, but INFAMOUS???

that Kate should have worn a bespoke dress and not bought an off-the-peg knock off of Alexander Macqueen from the High Street.

Why?? It is a British designer though.

Last edited:
Jones also said that Beatrice looked fine, and that Kate should have worn a bespoke dress and not bought an off-the-peg knock off of Alexander Macqueen from the High Street.

We were told from the beginning how much Kate's pink pleated dress (worn at Jubilee lunch & garden party) cost. Has any costing been given for the red dress. ?

We were told from the beginning how much Kate's pink pleated dress (worn at Jubilee lunch & garden party) cost. Has any costing been given for the red dress. ?

From LIz Jones:

Even the gruesome twosome, Eugenie and Beatrice, were understated. Beatrice wore a bespoke Fifties-style dress in silver and navy jacquard (£850) by my favourite London couturier, Suzannah, and a Stephen Jones hat. Her coat was Marni: a marvellously bohemian, and super expensive, Italian label.

Eugenie wore a Roland Mouret dress that sculpted her figure, a black, lacy bolero and a Stephen Jones hat. She also had a cream Moschino jacket in a military style. (Incidentally, Eugenie will be in a silk kaleidoscope dress in royal purple, also by Suzannah, for the thanksgiving service at St Paul’s tomorrow, a choice that tells me these young women have finally grown up.)

About Kate:

pillar box red dress was a customised design by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen from an off-the-peg version costing £1,195.

She must mean the original cost that, not the off-the-peg version, but it sounds confusing!

From LIz Jones:

Even the gruesome twosome, Eugenie and Beatrice, were understated. Beatrice wore a bespoke Fifties-style dress in silver and navy jacquard (£850) by my favourite London couturier, Suzannah, and a Stephen Jones hat. Her coat was Marni: a marvellously bohemian, and super expensive, Italian label.

Eugenie wore a Roland Mouret dress that sculpted her figure, a black, lacy bolero and a Stephen Jones hat. She also had a cream Moschino jacket in a military style. (Incidentally, Eugenie will be in a silk kaleidoscope dress in royal purple, also by Suzannah, for the thanksgiving service at St Paul’s tomorrow, a choice that tells me these young women have finally grown up.)

She must mean the original cost that, not the off-the-peg version, but it sounds confusing!

The coat that Beatrice wore on the boat was a repeat she wore it to the Maundy service this year which she attended in York
I think the cream coat Eugenie wore was also a repeat but i cant remember when ive seen her wearing it

I might have liked the outfits if Beatrice and Eugenie were a decade older. As it is, I really dislike both.

Both dresses are being worn this evening as well.

I believe I have seen Beatrice's wedges before, on a newly wedded royal wife.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry, but both of these dress are rather ugly. The red color looks nice on Eugenie, but that's about it. I think I dislike her look more than her sister's (in this instance). However, lately she has been dressing very nicely. The shade of peach from yesterday was stunning on her.

Beatrice's dress looks like wallpaper, I don't like it at all.

Eugenie always looks good in red, but that dress isn't particularly attractive, imo.

Neither look is good on the two; once again, I like the color on Eugenie but the style is too matronly for her and that drape/pleat in front just adds unwanted pounds on her. The print on Beatrice is just bad, IMO, and at a distance I thought she was wearing a jacket because of the solid sleeves.

Last edited:
I really do feel for Eugenie because I think some unscrupulous sales person got hold of her.
The past three outfits are all in cuts and fabrics that are meant to give the illusion of adding pounds.....
Draping and shirring today. Cuts on the bias, yesterday, Pleats, god forbid three days ago. Very fluid and flimsy fabrics, today and yesterday.
And fussiness, little checks in the black and white dress, lots of buttons in the red dress.
These dresses would flatter Catherine or Letitzia.

I don't like either dress on either girl. Those dresses are way too old to be worn by girls in their early twenties. Beatrices dress is just ugly I don't know why she would wear it. Eugenie's is a nice colour but I agree with everyone it is the wrong cut and style for her it makes her look huge which she isn't. The both could have done so much better then this. A real disappointment.

I liked both dresses as they suited them for dresses being worn from a day-time function to a night time one.

I Think Princess Eugenie Looks Better , Both Wore Same Shoes But in Different Color .

Liked the peach dress on Eugenie but do not like the red dress, the style is unflattering and wouldn't look good on anybody.

Eugenie looks lovely in purple. I'm not too fond of Beatrice's coat (or more like the white stripes on the hem).

Last edited:
B and E looked great. Great colors on both of them.

Both look lovely ,
Eugenie's hat is very beautiful
one of the most wearable hats I've seen so far
:ROFLMAO: for a moment I remembered their hats at Kate & william's wedding

Both girls are lovely. For once I would say Eugenie choose well. Her coat is pretty and fits nice to her body
Just her left shoe look a size too large... I hope she wont' fall....
How wonderful to see them looking so well.
And Eugenie, from what I can see, wearing a wonderfully elegant dress that finally fits well and shows off her nice figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom