Princess Stephanie Current Events 3 : Feb.2005 - June 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel seems to be everywhere in these days: yesterday he was on the italian tv ( a whole programme about his life in the Principality), then the spanish...I've got the impression he is trying to gain some publicity talking about Stephanie and the Grimaldis! I hope I'm wrong, but I don't like this kind of behaviour and feel sorry for Steph if I'm right...
kisses

DANIEL DUCRUET ABRE SU CORAZÓN

Daniel Ducruet empezó a trabajar como guardaespaldas de la Familia Grimaldi en 1991, Estefanía se fijó en él y pronto ocupó el corazón de la princesa, convirtiéndose en el padre de sus hijos y más tarde en su marido. Pese a ello, su historia de amor no fue un cuento de hadas y terminó con unas sonadas fotos en las que el guardaespaldas se 'divertía' sin pudor en compañía de una stripper.

Ducruet recuerda a Rainiero como un hombre 'cercano a Estefanía y a sus hijos', pero reconoce que 'nunca vio con buenos ojos' la relación que mantenía con la princesa. Lejos de sentirse molesto, Daniel reconoce que entendía a la perfección la postura del monarca monegasco, especialmente desde que él fue también padre de una niña.

El guardaespaldas confirmó la imagen de distancia que los hermanos mostraron en el funeral de Rainiero. 'No son una familia tradicional, ni unida' 'Carolina viaja a París, Italia... y Alberto también viaja mucho'. Además, confirmó los rumores sobre las diferencias entre ambas princesas: 'Son muy distintas', tienen diferentes conceptos de la vida 'Carolina es una princesa en su cabeza y Estefanía sólo en su corazón'.

Ducruet habló de los comienzos de su relación con Estefanía, a quien define como 'normal, sincera y con un corazón muy grande'. Tras su divorcio explica que mantienen 'una relación muy buena, con mucho sentimiento, pero sin amor'.

La precipitada ruptura matrimonial se desencadenó después de que Daniel fuera 'pillado' por un paparazzi en actitud 'muy cariñosa' junto a una bailarina de stripper. Ducruet comenta que tras celebrarse en juicio por esta causa, se demostró que todo fue una trampa, urdida por la bailarina, su marido y el fotógrafo. Le drogaron, según comenta, para conseguir las imágenes y los tres han sido condenados. Tras ellos, se cree que se oculta otra persona, de la que no se conoce la identidad y que pudo ser el cerebro pensante...

En la actualidad, Daniel ha encontrado de nuevo el amor, gracias a una guapa cubana, con la que mantiene una relación desde hace tres años.

Source:http://www.salsarosa.telecinco.es/desarrollo_noticia_759.htm

I personally don't like this kind of behaviour either...

Anyway Daniel said that Prince Rainier was very close to his children and that he believes that Rainier never saw with good eyes the relationship of Stephanie and Daniel. Instead of beinf annoyed by this, now Daniel understands how Rainier felt since he is the father of a girl.

Regarding the family, Daniel said that they weren't a very united and traditional family, Caroline travels to Italy and Paris while Albert travels a lot too. He said that both of the Princesses have different life concepts, "Caroline is a princess in her head, while Stephanie in her heart".

About his relationship with Stephanie he said she was a normal, sincere, and someone with an enourmous heart. After their divorce they've had a good relationship, but without love.

Daniel is now related to a cuban woman, whom he has known for 3 years now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I took a short look at the video, thanks for that link!

I could only understand a little bit of what was said,
but I also dislike to see Daniel talking about such
privat things so shortly after the sad events in
Monaco..Am I wrong, or has Adan also been in
a show like this, talking about that stuff???

Yes earlier this year when participated on the Spanish Big Brother VIP he was interviewed on this channel also, although when they tried to ask private things about Stephanie he denied answering them and just said she was a great person.

monaco70s said:
Yes earlier this year when participated on the Spanish Big Brother VIP he was interviewed on this channel also, although when they tried to ask private things about Stephanie he denied answering them and just said she was a great person.
Thank you, Mona, for telling me!
I was a bit confused as I did not know from what time that interview was..
It's good that he denied answering those private questions, he already
did in an earlier interview, so that might be enough :)

Ah u're welcome Ice :) In fact I just remembered when Adans married Stephanie his sister was interviewed by this same channel and she also dennied giving private information about the newly weds and the Princess.

This channel seems to be a very tabloid-like channel in Spain.

Stephanie Grimaldi, Princess of Monaco

(last week reelected 'The worlds most popular princess' by young people through Europes known youth mags 'Salut', 'Bravo' and several TV channels )

I'm proud of you, Stephie....:)

Attachments

• mo12.JPG
    mo12.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 218
  • mo28.JPG
    mo28.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 235
  • mo34.JPG
    mo34.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 201
  • mo40.JPG
    mo40.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 207
  • mo41.JPG
    mo41.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 164
  • mo54.JPG
    mo54.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 158
  • mo55.JPG
    mo55.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 157
  • mo56.JPG
    mo56.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 250
  • mo57.JPG
    mo57.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 154
  • mo10.JPG
    mo10.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
Some more of 'Stephie'

Attachments

• mo61.JPG
    mo61.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 162
  • mo137.JPG
    mo137.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 201
  • mo136.JPG
    mo136.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 191
  • mo118.JPG
    mo118.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 176
  • mo102.JPG
    mo102.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 189
  • mo75.JPG
    mo75.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 221
  • mo63.JPG
    mo63.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 151
  • mo62.JPG
    mo62.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 152
  • mo60.JPG
    mo60.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 162
  • mo59.JPG
    mo59.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 174
I'm always amazed how differet she looks from one year to another.
A great variety...if she has black hair, brown or blond - with glases or without, with long or short hair.........and I can't decide which I prefer !:)

Attachments

• mo43.JPG
    mo43.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 275
  • mo135.JPG
    mo135.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 240
  • mo134.JPG
    mo134.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 258
  • mo48.JPG
    mo48.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 183
  • mo47.JPG
    mo47.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 194
  • mo46.JPG
    mo46.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 228
  • mo45.JPG
    mo45.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 237
  • mo44.JPG
    mo44.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 183
I can remember reading once that after a row with Prince Rainier Stephanie moved out of the palace and was seen crying as she moved her belongings into a nearby hotel. Has anybody else heard this or know if it is true?

budge9 said:
I can remember reading once that after a row with Prince Rainier Stephanie moved out of the palace and was seen crying as she moved her belongings into a nearby hotel. Has anybody else heard this or know if it is true?

The story is untrue. Stephie didn't even live in the palace. So how could she be chased away. She lived in her trailer at that time....and as there wasn't enough space for all her stuff she rented some hotel suite of the Columbus Hotel to store some of her belongings.
Then she moved into her new appartment at the Seaside Plaza in Fontvielle.

Thanks for clearing that up Michelle. It really does show that you can't believe anything that you read about the family anymore.

budge9 said:
Thanks for clearing that up Michelle. It really does show that you can't believe anything that you read about the family anymore.

Yeah...you only can believe very few things....:):mad:

michelle said:
Stephanie Grimaldi, Princess of Monaco

(last week reelected 'The worlds most popular princess' by young people through Europes known youth mags 'Salut', 'Bravo' and several TV channels )

I'm proud of you, Stephie....:)

Bravo Stephanie! Congratulation for this :)

And btw Michelle once again you did a great job with the pics. Stephanie looks pretty in all of them!

I hope, she knows how much people all over
the world love her!

iceflower said:
I hope, she knows how much people all over
the world love her!

Oh yes, she knows and I believe that she gets a lot of force from it. The force is inside of her now.

Princess Stephanie as ' ministre des affaires sociales' ...
serving her country as ' First Lady'

Attachments

• 011210NIM201.jpg
    011210NIM201.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 171
  • 011210NIM203.jpg
    011210NIM203.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 268
  • 011210NIM207.jpg
    011210NIM207.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 227
  • 021017NIM231.jpg
    021017NIM231.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 196
  • 021017NIM238.jpg
    021017NIM238.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 150
  • 021218NIM241.jpg
    021218NIM241.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 180
  • 031117NIM300.jpg
    031117NIM300.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 213
  • 031118NIM103.jpg
    031118NIM103.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 161
  • 031219NIM800.jpg
    031219NIM800.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 177
  • GIB02121805.jpg
    GIB02121805.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 155
Stephanie's so nice with sick people, handicaped, children.... she's always there when she's needed. I really don't know why people still say that she doesn't behave apropriatly for a princess. I think she does a great job.

Franco Knie will marry!

michelle said:
Princess Stephanie as ' ministre des affaires sociales' ...
serving her country as ' First Lady'

Great pics Michelle, Stéphanie is really doing a great job, no doubt!

Today it was announced that her former love Franco Knie will
marry again, his future wife is 12 years younger and comes
from Italy. So it was said in the news.

simon said:
Stephanie's so nice with sick people, handicaped, children.... she's always there when she's needed. I really don't know why people still say that she doesn't behave apropriatly for a princess. I think she does a great job.

Well put, Simon. Though she has made mistakes in some eyes, who hasn't? That doesn't mean she's any less of a good person, look at how she's helping people in the pictures...it's touching, and shows she truly does care. Good for her.

For the people who live in Monaco, does everyone there really love the princely family and want them in power? Is there no republican movement at all? That is the sense I get at least from you guys :)

pallas athina said:
For the people who live in Monaco, does everyone there really love the princely family and want them in power? Is there no republican movement at all? That is the sense I get at least from you guys :)

The princely family is entirely loved by the people of Monaco. They are a matter of identification and love.

michelle said:
The princely family is entirely loved by the people of Monaco. They are a matter of identification and love.

Exact, Michelle. We need them, we love them, we identify with them, we will always be at their side. We are all one family, Steph is kind of a sister to us all - no wait, this is bad for me if I wanna marry her:p

Steph in her Monaco appartment 1991

Attachments

• m22.JPG
    m22.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 224
  • m23.JPG
    m23.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 245
I was just wondering if anybody had any photos of Princess Stephanie celebrating her 40th birthday or knew what she did for it?! At Brunopress there is a photo of Jean Raymond Gottlieb in Monaco walking in the street alone and it says that it was on Stephanie's birthday. Thanks!

budge9 said:
I was just wondering if anybody had any photos of Princess Stephanie celebrating her 40th birthday or knew what she did for it?! At Brunopress there is a photo of Jean Raymond Gottlieb in Monaco walking in the street alone and it says that it was on Stephanie's birthday. Thanks!

As much as I know she celebrated it with friends and family at her appartment ( J.R. Gottlieb included) :)

I should have been going there with a huge bouquet of flowers - stupid me:( :)

simon said:
I should have been going there with a huge bouquet of flowers - stupid me:( :)
Seems you've missed your great chance ;)
There were two official birthday pics, you can see in her birthday thread,
budge, but no more other pics.

Caroline about Stephanie:

" There are 8 years between Stephie and me, so I always felt responsible for her. I am the 'older sis'. I always cared about and looked after her."

" I played with Stephie a lot when we were younger. I was a bit fascinated by that new baby in the family. We always got along very well. I really love her very much. Because of her youth and the things she decided to do everybody always did things so that she got hurt on her way. She didn't ever ask for all of this. She only wanted to live her life and was trapped sometimes. I think things are getting easier now. She is a very sweet girl hiding a little bit bhind some fassade because of her shyness."

Princess Caroline of Monaco in ' Rainier and Grace' ( book by Jeffrey Robinson )

Albert about Stephanie:

" Stephanie is, like Caroline already said, some very shy girl. It's strange because if she knows someone she opens and then sometimes she gets hurt again. i always try to be her shelter, her shoulder to cry on. She knows I'll always be there for her if she needs me. But she doesn't always follow my advice..."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom