Princess of Wales, Current Events 1: Sep 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Photos of the Princess of Wales at Wimbledon can be found here, reposts have been removed.

The bangs are back, yay!

Agree, I don't think I've ever seen her visit a men's prison before. She's visiting as Patron of the The Forward Trust.

On a less serious level, gosh, she really looks lovely in that suit, and I particularly like her hair at the moment!

I really don't know! Shortly ago in the locker room with half naked, giant rugby machines and now in a prison for men... This is at least for me pretty inappropriate! She is a Princess of the Realm!:ermm:

I really don't know! Shortly ago in the locker room with half naked, giant rugby machines and now in a prison for men... This is at least for me pretty inappropriate! She is a Princess of the Realm!:ermm:

I cannot imagine what anyone would find at all inappropriate about the Princess of Wales visiting two organizations for which she is patron.

The Princess of Wales is the royal patron of The Forward Trust which offers help to those suffering from various addictions. She's visited the women's prisons in the past, so I don't understand why it would be an issue to meet with the organization's clients at the men's prison.

Catherine is also the patron of Rugby Union and it's not uncommon for the patron to visit the locker room after the match. Princess Anne, who is also "a princess of the realm" is the patron of the Scottish Rugby Union and she's visited the teams in their locker room as well over the years.

Last edited:
That has got to be the most groan-worthy royal headline I've seen this year. Well-done.

The Princess of Wales is the royal patron of The Forward Trust which offers help to those suffering from various addictions. She's visited the women's prisons in the past, so I don't understand why it would be an issue to meet with the organization's clients at the men's prison.

Catherine is also the patron of Rugby Union and it's not uncommon for the patron to visit the locker room after the match. Princess Anne, who is also "a princess of the realm" is the patron of the Scottish Rugby Union and she's visited the teams in their locker room as well over the years.

Princess Anne also visits a number of prisons as Patron of the Butler Trust and has done for years.

Catherine is simply following where Anne has already lead as a Princess of the Realm.

Today, the Princess of Wales is visiting Streets of Growth, a not-for-profit youth intervention charity in east London which is working to transform the lives of young people at risk of becoming trapped in a cycle of isolation, exploitation, violence and criminality.

Here's some short video clips of her visit today.

The Princess of Wales is at the Vsi Razom Community Hub in the Lexicon shopping centre in Bracknell to hear about the work the organisation has been doing to support those who have arrived in the local area from Ukraine as a result of the ongoing conflict. Loving the outfit!

Here's a short video from today's engagement in Norfolk.

Glad to see her supporting this patronage again.?

Back
Top Bottom