Princess Madeleine, Picture Thread Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Love the picture from the Elle Magazine cover- modern and fresh princess indeed.

Ah, now I am really well-fed with beautiful pictures, now I go to sleep and say good night and thank you.:)

Princess Madeleine is beautiful and stylish and from what I have seen always looks fresh, polished, and sophisticated. Gorgeous pictures!

Madeleine at the cover of Svenskdamtidning with Jonas:

Svenskdamnr9.pdf

One article in it:

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/845482b9#/845482b9/2

and Bunte has also Madeleine and Jonas on the cover, but in my opinion the caption is a lie: It says "Wedding cancelled - Love crisis or date-difficulties, why do they not marry in Autumn?"

BUNTE – Das Heft Nr. 9, 2010: Inhaltsverzeichnis - BUNTE

No wedding date was announced yet. So can a wedding be cancelled or postponed when no date was set? What do you think?

I just read a book about the young European royals. There was a story about a picture of Princess Madeleine as a seven-year-old girl who is greeting the Pope John Paul II. At this picture Princess Madeleine wore no shoes. Can anyone post this picture? Thank you!

I just read a book about the young European royals. There was a story about a picture of Princess Madeleine as a seven-year-old girl who is greeting the Pope John Paul II. At this picture Princess Madeleine wore no shoes. Can anyone post this picture? Thank you!

Here´s a couple of photos from that visit, but at this one Madeleine has shoes on.
Sjöberg Bild
b-e-w photo
I´ll keep on searching.

I had not seen this picture before

www.healthright.org/item-files/hhrwebsite2.jpg

I had not seen this picture before

www.healthright.org/item-files/hhrwebsite2.jpg

Had this photo been taken during her visit to the USA this year?

Had this photo been taken during her visit to the USA this year?

Maybe. I'm not entire sure, but the backgroud does look like Miami or New York so possibly.

I don't see anything amiss with the young man's eyes, his eyes are looking as straight at the camera as most people's. His head is cocked and one eyebrow is higher (charming), which if not carefully studied might give the impression of asymmetry - but "strabismus..." not at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks very beautiful here.She is a very beautiful woman.She has a mix of both her parents.Though,I wonder where she gets her blonde hair from.
She gets her blonde hair out of a bottle. Fortunately she has had an epiphany and recognised that nobody has naturally occurring blonde striped hair and dyed it back to her natural brown. It's taken years off her age!

Now, if she would only recognise that natural tanning does not turn the skin orange!

Back
Top Bottom