Princess Laurentien's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2004 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I thought the cardigan was the dress (thought maybe it had strange sleeves :)) because the color matches so perfectly! Pretty color.

Nice silver dress on Laurentien. Something is definitely in the water when Laurentien's dress is better than the brides! What was she thinking?

The color looks nice on Laurentien. I'm not crazy about the necklace, but the dress looks nice. I am curious about the length. Does anyone know if it was short or long?

Last edited by a moderator:
Laurentien looks like she's out to party in that very silver dress. Too sparkling for my taste, the necklace is a nice addition to the dress.

I thought it looked like iron, or a bit like unpolished silver. I always wonder where she gets her clothes from.........

I like the print on the dress, and the skirt. It looks nice on her figure. The top part is not the most flattering, but it isn't horrible either. I do think that a black cardigan would have looked better than the beige, but overall, Princess Laurentien looks nice.

:previous:

I like the print of the dress as well: by Laurentien's standards, this was quite an ordinary, almost boring outfit.
A black or white cardigan would indeed look better.

I like her earrings, her shoes and red painted toenails. The dress, cardigan and watch are:glare:

Very elegant outfit, she looks really good in these colors. The headpiece is not the best :ermm:

this very dark blue is very unflattering for her. Honestly not een lot of women over 40 look good in dark blue or black, Beige is also not her best colour. So the dark blue with beige is really not a good choice IMO. She looks older and it gives her a harsh face.
The style of the dress is very nice though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the dress and the coat. The colors does not flatter her too much, she look better in other color I think. But I love some variation, so seeing her in a so so outfit now and then doesn't boher me at all. It makes me appreciate it even more when she look stunning, like she usually do when she dresses in red.

Her headpiece is another story. Not too impressed, but it would be better if it had another shape. But to this outfit it is ok, because the outfit is not sexy, it is decent and royal, but not in the knock down pretty way.

Coat dress is really one of the best looks for Laurentien at Prinsjesdag, sapphires,...amazing. What in the world is that thing on her head?

I like the color of this dress, but the style is too young for Laurentien. The necklace looks like an unnecessary detail. I think that Laurentien would look better in a more tailored style.

Not a fan of the dress but I love the shoes!

yes, it is the puff sleeves that are too "dress of a little girl". She would look more mature in a dress similar to her daughters and why she has her son dressed like a little Austrian while they are in Holland is beyond me.

I like the color of this dress, but the style is
too young for Laurentien
. The necklace looks like an unnecessary detail. I think that Laurentien would look better in a more tailored style.

I think susan alicia is right.
They look like sisters.:) But I like the colour of the dress, it freshes.

I like the dress and the colour. Looks very nice on Laurentien. :flowers:

I'm not a fan of the red milk-maid shafon maternity looking christening dress. The necklace and chunky bracelet is unbecoming as well. When will Princess Laurentien get a stylist and some good fashion advice? IMHO she is one of the WORST dressed Royals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom