Princess Laurentien Expecting 3rd Child in June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delightful news. My congrats to the couple and their family:) .

Emily said:
What lovely news! How old are Eloise and Claus-Casimir?

Eloise is 3 years old and Claus-Casimir will be 2 next March.

more unibrowed babies....

oh well. i'm happy for them and for beatrix.she loves her grankids so much.

I am excited for the 2006 babies already. Congratulations to the family.

What wonderful news! It sure has been a wonderful year for the Dutch royal family filled with many happy blessings. What a great year for them to cap it off. :)

that would be so sure of HM Queen will enjoy being as Grandmother to spend of their grandchildren for vacation with son and her daughter-in-law

congrats to the ducth royal family. what wonderful news to hear on the holiday season. many blessings and good health to Constantijn and Laurentien.

I'm really hoping for a save save pregnancy...

she will have official duties on Dec 1 & Dec 2

so maybe we can see a little bump..

Wonderful news!

:D Great news! Hopefully she will have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy child. One more brother or sister to boss around for Eloise :p .

It would be great if Princess Maxima annouces a third pregnancy in 2006 too. The annoucement that they expected their second child was on Amalia's first birthday, so maybe an annoucement on Alexia's first birthday? A brother would be fantastic, but if you I ask me, I'd say they will have one more child, another girl.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Congratulations to Constantijn, Laurentien, Eloise, Claus-Casimir, the Dutch RF and the Netherlands!

Health and happiness to all mentioned.:) :)

Congratulations to Constantijn, Laurentien, Eloise, Claus-Casimir, the Dutch royal family and the netherlanders!

from hola.es

Laurentien of Holland, is pregnant with her third child

Constantin and Laurentien of Holland will be parents again in June of 2006. The Princes, happy and deluded with good the new one, are parents of two children: Eloisa and Claus-Casimir, which they show the title of countess and count of Orange-Nassau, respectively. The baby, once she is born, occupied the seventh place in the line of succession to the throne.

Funny how nobody ever suspected that Laurentien was pregnant when she attended her niece Alexia's baptism but there are constant rumours about say Sophie Wessex being prengant.

It's nice to know that there are still some surprises in life, even for us keen royal watchers!

Great news for Constantijn, Laurentien, Eloise, Claus-Casimir and the Queen! :)

Congrats to Laurentien, Constantijn, and their children!

pollyemma said:
more unibrowed babies....

oh well. i'm happy for them and for beatrix.she loves her grankids so much.

Unibrowed babies? To whom are you referring parent-wise?

LaPlusBelle said:
Unibrowed babies? To whom are you referring parent-wise?

When Constantijn announced his engagement with Laurentien there were lots of people in Holland who called Laurentien unibrowed. Me too, to be honest. :) I once went to a party dressed up as Máxima and a friend went as Laurentien, including the unibrow of course. Everybody was rolling over the floor laughing when we arrived, mainly because of the unibrow my friend draw above her eyes.
Later, when I was watching pictures of Laurentien I couldn't really find an unibrow (okay, she has some...eh...interesting eyebrows, but unibrows?). I guess we Dutchies just like to exaggerate a bit... :p

I hope it will be a boy again

There is so much girls ( so cute) in the family::::

no matter if Laurentien carry having sex of baby but i like see she more bumps but she in few trimester.

The Dutch Baby Boom :p :
- Laurentien (confirmed at December 1st)
- Mabel (confirmed at January 4th)
- Anita -- I think it will be announced soon.

And maybe Annette or Aimee, but I'm not sure.

Hmm, anyone care to speculate on names for the soon to be born children? I personally think that Wilhelmina and perhaps Claudia (for Prince Claus) might be in the running somewhere!

Any other ideas? I will continue to think on it!

Is it too early still to announce the gender of the baby?

Kelly said:
Is it too early still to announce the gender of the baby?

How do you mean? Like Laurentien and Constantijn saying: 'Well, we know we're gonna have a boy/girl'? It's never done in the DRF, as far as I know. We just have to wait till birth to see te final result. ;) But we can speculate in the meantime, of course. That's always interesting. I'll bet it will be a boy... :rolleyes:

I am going to guess a boy. As for names I have no idea, yet. :)

Here i have a beautiful picture of Princess Laurentien taken at Queensday in Zeewolde

Attachments

• PICT0251.gemerkt.JPG
    PICT0251.gemerkt.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 441
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom