Princess Lalla Salma's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2009 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think this is the best caftan Salma has worn...ever.

I'm not a massive fan of the hair but consdiering how gorgeous that caftan is I'll overlook it.

She already wore few years ago, for the same event, a caftan with the same color, but in different style, and with loose curly hair....I can't find a picture.I recall that first lady of Senegal, Mrs WAAD was her guest then.

:previous: you mean this caftan Sephora??
it's beautiful too but i prefer her last one, i'll try to find better photo.

I think this is better pic for the caftan girls(M.Lilo and Sephora)
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb61/caramilla_2007/lallasalma29.jpg?t=1244212287

Yes thank you Shrifia and Lilo :flowers:, I was talking about that caftan, it's the same dark blue color, but in different style, it was also one of her beautiful caftans, that color really suits her.

I agree about the makeup, Salma is too pale to wear such as red lipstick,...her sisters in law wear also often similar lipstick I personally think that the moroccan royal women have to change their makeup adviser, Ms Olivier ECHAUDEMAISON:nonono:, makeup stylist and head of house of Guerlain!

Her caftans are like jewels. Just incredible!!!

I agree with you that for salma's the kind of hairdo that can suits her aren't many, she hasn't a plenty of possibilities, for example I don't think that nicole kidman's hairdo can suit salma because, kidman has "fine hairs", when salma one's are very thick, in more salma has a very small chine and big forehead and a full face that isn't the case of kidman, but I think tha a very good hairdresser can find "her hairdo"

I agree with you that for salma's the kind of hairdo that can suits her aren't many, she hasn't a plenty of possibilities, for example I don't think that nicole kidman's hairdo can suit salma because, kidman has "fine hairs", when salma one's are very thick, in more salma has a very small chine and big forehead and a full face that isn't the case of kidman, but I think tha a very good hairdresser can find "her hairdo"

Casseroles : ces photos que les plus belles actrices aimeraient oublier... Regardez !

Il like these kinds of fotos where you see the actress in "bad days":lol:
about the hairdo even in this photo for me, kidman has fine hairs "cheveux fins", what isn't the case of salma who has thick and curly "crépus" hairs, it's for that imo I think that the hairdo that have kidman now can't be suit salma
this pics shows the true nature of Kidman's hair at her beginning without sophistication, arrangments, improvment of now...and you still find that Princess Salma have "harder" nature of hair than Kidman...?
I think that with a nice hair-dresser Princess Salma even with her very long and dry hair (less than Kidman), can have much better results

this pics shows the true nature of Kidman's hair at her beginning without sophistication, arrangments, improvment of now...and you still find that Princess Salma have "harder" nature of hair than Kidman...?
I think that with a nice hair-dresser Princess Salma even with her very long and dry hair (less than Kidman), can have much better results

Nicole Kidman... Chirurgie ou miracle ? - Stars au naturel

i find this thread where you see kidman at diffrent ages, in the first pic, she wa little girl and her hairs weren't curly, but more aged, yes, I don't know, if her curly hairs are natural or not?

She already wore few years ago, for the same event, a caftan with the same color, but in different style, and with loose curly hair....I can't find a picture.I recall that first lady of Senegal, Mrs WAAD was her guest then.
They may both be dark colours but there the similarity ends. The caftan you have brought up is tacky and garish like so many of Salma's caftans.imo.

thanks for the infos Little_star i was wondering who is the designer,i saw Lalla Salma wearing it more than one.

I'm not 100% certain but that buckle is similar to one Gucci often uses.

I think that it is Gucci. They used those horse bits on their bags in the early part of the 2000s.

lovely caftan,i like the combination between the two color unusual,i just don't like the make-up.
i like the way she handle her caftan very sophisticated.

Last edited:
wow love the bright color of her caftan...looks awesome..at least to me..thanx for sharing

I like Lalla Salma in darker colors, and this black and white ensemble looks great on her. I love the little jacket! The round collar and swingy shape are really cute.

The photo from the China visit is old, right? The caftan was incredibly ugly, tasteless and garish.

dark colors suit Lalla salma alot,I think she look cute in this white and black suit with the little belly,she was then pregnant with Lalla khadija:)

actually i liked the white and black outfit more than the day 2 outfit the jacket is nice but i didn't like the long skirt at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom