Princess Lalla Salma's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2009 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer the 2nd outfit. But the first blouse is nice.

nothing special on the brwon jacket and pants very simple but the whole look was very well done the blouse make the outfit very classy the earrings are wonderful and the bag is fan i love the bag and the blouse the most.

I just love that light grey suit that Lalla Salma wore on her first day. And her hair!! It looked FABULOUS!!! I don't know what she did differently, but I think this is the prettiest style I have ever seen her wear her hair. I especially loved the second picture where you see her face and the front part of her hair. I think her suit fit her perfectly, and the color was very good for her. I didn't care for the brown suit. I wasn't impressed with that shade for her, but she still looked nice, just not my taste.

A big wow from me here!!!!! :flowers: Beautiful caftan and colours, fantastic jewels, perfect up-do and make-up - she looks stunning!!!

What a beautiful, sparkly caftan, and her jewels go nicely with it.

the caftan is definitely spectacular i quit like the fabrci and the embroidery i cant secuade for the hair it look like a nice up-do from the side view but not that good from the front.

Thank´s Lilo. Her caftan is amazing. I like too her hairdo.

she is indeed a beautiful woman ,, the hairdo suits her and the color shade of the caftan !!

Thanks for photos!
Lalla Salma was stunning: flawless make up and updo paired with an amazing caftan.

I loved her dress but who is the sheikha she having a luncheon with???:ermm:

absolute wonderfull traditionall dress pics..she´s radiating...(IMHO)..thanx much...thanx to shrifias pic too

lovely color , we need much more obvious pic but she seemed to lose weight which is better on her

i like the colour too the design of the dress look really intersting there is no bigger photo yet but as soon as i find one i'll post it.:)

It's a beautiful dress and a nice cut. It flatters her a lot IMO.

really she looked amazing !!!

She looks great here. Apart from this lovely caftan, this hairstyle flatters her so much!

Gorgeous caftan. Such a different color. Not blush or peach or rose but almost a combination. She looks beautiful!

Lalla Salma looked absolutely gorgeous. A warm colour of the caftan matched silver embroidery and belt well. I wish there were more photos of the ensemble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom