Princess Estelle and Prince Oscar News Part 1: June 2016 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Court website:
Estelle visited today, together with her parents, her Duchy of Östergötland.
The day began at Linköping Castle where Estelle unveiled a portrait and was given a guided tour of the castle's representation rooms.
Afterwards, Estelle visited Naturum Tåkern, which was inaugurated by the King on 25 May 2012 and this year celebrates its 10th anniversary.
Estelle participated in a field activity with a focus on water and the environment. After that, Estelle inaugurated the 10th anniversary by unveiling a model that shows an outdoor cooking place to be built at Naturum Tåkern.
The day ended with Estelle walking along the fairytale path which she received as a christening gift ten years ago.
Prinsessan Estelle besökte Östergötland _ Kungahuset

Short video at Court Facebook
Kungahuset - Prinsessan Estelle besökte Östergötland _ Facebook

Short video from SVT Regional News. Estelle speaks with the press a little and announces her choice of icecream: apple was best.
Prinsessan Estelle besökte Naturum Tåkerns 10-årsjubileum _ SVT Nyheter

At website of the County Administrative Board of Östergötland
There was great interest from both the public and the media when H.R.H. Princess Estelle visited Östergötland to inaugurate Naturum Tåkern's tenth anniversary.
Because Estelle is the Duchess of Östergötland, there is now a salon at Linköping Castle that bears her name.
At a ceremony at Linköping Castle a portrait of Estelle was unveiled at her salon. The Crown Princess family also received a guided tour by Christel Storm, museum director at Linköpings Castle- and Cathedral museum, who was dressed up in a period dress in honor of the day. At Naturum Tåkern was an outdoor lunch, an educational field activity, tasting of anniversary ice cream, guiding along Princess Estelle's fairytale path and the inauguration of Naturum Tåkern's anniversary weekend.
Governor Carl Fredrik Graf says that it was a very nice day and it was fun that the Crown Princess and family expressed that they were very happy with the visit and that the program was well balanced. Graf hopes that Estelle wants to see more of her duchy in the future.
Prinsessan Estelle invigde naturum Tåkerns tioårsjubileum _ Länsstyrelsen Östergötland

Signatures at a guest book
https://dms-api.ntm.eu/api/v1/images/rgpwwwmr/smart/width/1960/height/1102/as/jpeg

estelle in sweden 2022 - Images _ Robin Utrecht _ Photoshelter
estelle deel 2 2022 - Images _ Robin Utrecht _ Photoshelter
Royal visit to Ostergotland, May 25, 2022 - Images _ Bernard Rübsamen

At Naturum Tåkern Estelle and her parents had a locally produced lunch, which consisted of a wild boar stew. The weather offered both wind, a few raindrops, but mostly sunshine.
Estelle tried out the pedagogical field activity with a focus on water and the environment, which all 10-year-olds in Ödeshög, Mjölby and Vadstena had the chance to do during the spring. Estelle had to collect small insects to a net bag and determine species together with guides to discover the diversity in Tåkern. When she walked on the fairytale path, at nature guide Malin Granlund Feldt's station she had collected flowers that grow around Tåkern's beach meadow.
Does the princess usually pick up flowers?
- Sometimes, but I do not know what I pick. I take those I recognize, Estelle said.
Has the princess been given time off from school today?
- Yes, I have taken time off. My miss is from here so it went well.
Victoria added: It is best that you learn now because you may have to report and tell about this in school later. And now we know that the the bird's-eye primrose does not smell very good.
Did the princess have a fun day?
- Yes, it has been great fun, especially when we were working with net bag, she says before the trip to Stockholm.
Naturum Tåkern firar 10 år – prinsessan Estelle invigde jubileet – Tranås Tidning

Nya bilderna på Victoria och Estelle visar sanningen – speciella detaljen! _*Svensk Dam

Estelle has been on a mission. She visited her duchy of Östergötland - for the first time since 2014.
Court's information officer Daniel Urso says that the visit is a natural part of Princess Estelle being the Duchess of Östergötland and that she is accompanied by her parents and introduced to her duchy.
The schedule for the day was packed.
Daniel Urso said at lunchtime, that Estelle was here last in 2014 and then she was much younger. So this is a natural part of her continuing to deepen her knowledge and her relationship with the duchy. She has had a very nice morning.
Estelle besökte Östergötland för första gången sedan 2014

Estelle has been on an official visit to Östergötland. Ten-year-old Estelle, who is celebrating ten years as the county's duchess, visited Naturum Tåkern, which turns ten this year. The princess was on site to inaugurate a special anniversary weekend.
At Linköping Castle Estelle unveiled a portrait painting of herself, painted in 2015. Victoria said that Estelle has grown a little since the painting was painted.
Corren newspaper noted that there was great interest from foreign media. In total, Estelle was followed by about 30 reporters and photographers, several from Germany and the Netherlands.
At Naturum Tåkern, they walked on Estelle's fairytale path. A special anniversary ice cream was served, with a taste of green apple, which Estelle herself had chosen.
During the walk along the fairytale path, Estelle took a seat in a flat-bottomed Tåkerneka and rowed in the air.
- It feels like I'm rowing to Greece, Estelle told Corren.
Prinsessan Estelle besökte Östergötland

Prinsessa Estelle, 10, edustaa jo konkarin ottein Iltalehti

Photos from Facebook of a visitor
Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6

Video at the article, Svensk Damtidning tells about Estelle tasting the award-winning ice cream from 31 in Hästholmen.
The taste was green apple, which Estelle herself had chosen, and the ice cream tasting was really taken seriously.
- Oh, oh, oh, this is going to be a difficult, hear you !, Victoria says to the audience while she tests ice cream.
Then Estelle makes a comment that makes people laugh:
- It's the ice cream's Eurovision here!
Estelles charmiga ögonblick fångas på film! _*Svensk Dam

Nice photos
Bildspel: Estelle gästade Tåkern under onsdagen BildÖstergötland

This visit was filmed to "Kungahuset", TV4's annual program of the royal family. The host of the program, Rania Shemoun Olsson, posted to her Instagram
"Wednesday stop! Tåkern and Linköping. The little princss, also the Duchess of Östergötland, inaugurated Naturum Tåkern's 10-year anniversary, and decided which ice cream was the tastiest. Stay tuned for Christmas when the program is broadcast. Now I and @johan.osterberg are sitting at Arlanda waiting for a delayed flight to London."
https://gramhir.com/media/2846142463794525905

Prinsessan Estelle avtäckte porträtt - av sig själv - GALA magasin
Prinsessan Estelle charmade alla - se fina bilder! - GALA magasin
Crown Princess Victoria Visits the Province of Östergötland — Royal Portraits Gallery

Last edited by a moderator:
SPA published today a video of the visit to Naturum Tåkern
Svensk Damtidning writes, that it was an eventful day to say the least.
But Estelle looked happy all day! There is no doubt that she has already become a real professional at handling official assignments and public contexts.
Estelle made everyone laugh when she exclaimed a cute comment during the ice cream tasting: It's the Eurovision of ice cream here!
Victoria and Daniel looked like two incredibly proud parents throughout the day.
The royal court published a summary of the day in the form of a video on Instagram.
Yes, everyone really sees the same thing: that Estelle is an amazing girl and that time goes by so fast!
Nya bilderna på Estelle väcker reaktioner – alla ser samma sak! _*Svensk Dam

I totally agree with Svensk Damtidning. Estelle looked happy all day and interested in everything what was shown to her or what she had to do in Tåkern. And she was relaxed when she talked to the press.

https://dms-api.ntm.eu/api/v1/images/jp5d6ykr/smart/width/1960/height/1102/as/webp
https://dms-api.ntm.eu/api/v1/images/lqzdvg8l/smart/width/1960/height/1102/as/jpeg
https://dms-api.ntm.eu/api/v1/images/rxom50vr/smart/width/1960/height/1102/as/jpeg
https://bildix.mmcloud.se/bildix/ap...9-4b09-a80c-ce6dba14a377.jpeg?fit=crop&w=1280

Prinses Estelle op pad in haar hertogdom _ Nouveau

Elles Utemat at its Facebook
"Cooking for the Swedish royal family
I’m so happy and proud that I got the chance to cook an open fire lunch for Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden, Prince Daniel and Princess Estelle!
It was an honour to spend time with this beautiful and very friendly family.
Princess Estelle was the coolest kid too.. I want to teach her everything I know about the woods.. she was very curious and enthusiastic about foraging and food
What did we serve? I made a game stew with locally produced root vegetables, herbs, forest mushrooms and three wild meats: moose, deer and wild boar. The game was delivered by @franzensekokott
As usual I wanted to show my guests the tasty charcuterie and cheeses produced in the area. A variety of meats, a special butter made with goat milk and cheeses from among others @lotgardsmejeri @brostorpsgardsmejeri where delivered by @bondensskaffeributiklinkoping
In order to get everything in place in time my lovely dragons came to help me with prep and set up Love U @wayoutbros
Amazing experience and a successful delivery!"
Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6

Nice photo by Mia Karlsvärd.
Pic

Last edited:
The portrait Estelle unveiled on Wednesday at Linköping Castle, was indeed the portrait told previously by swedish media was painted by Curie Adelswärd. The work was commissioned by National Property Board (Statens Fastighetsverk).

Curie Adelswärd posted yesterday to her Instagram
"Great honour to have been commissioned by Statens Fastighetsverk to make the first official portrait of H.R.H Princess Estelle, Duchess of Östergötland. I am delighted to see the portrait now put in place at Linköpings Castle. The portrait was made in 2015 in the setting of Haga Castle. Thank you to all involved!"'
https://www.instagram.com/p/CeGwfmdjUPj/

Artist Curie Adelswärd was born in Seoul, South Korea in 1967 and moved in 1980 to Sweden. Since 2004, Curie has been working as an artist and has participated in many exhibitions in Sweden. She is married to baron Jan Carl Adelswärd. Jan Carl and Curie Adelswärd are Victoria and Daniel's friends, they were guests at their wedding in 2010.

Curie and Jan-Carl Adelswärd at Polar Music Prize on Tuesday.
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52097087806_f5c01904b5_h.jpg

The portrait Estelle unveiled on Wednesday at Linköping Castle, was indeed the portrait told previously by swedish media was painted by Curie Adelswärd. The work was commissioned by National Property Board (Statens Fastighetsverk).

Curie Adelswärd posted yesterday to her Instagram
"Great honour to have been commissioned by Statens Fastighetsverk to make the first official portrait of H.R.H Princess Estelle, Duchess of Östergötland. I am delighted to see the portrait now put in place at Linköpings Castle. The portrait was made in 2015 in the setting of Haga Castle. Thank you to all involved!"'
https://www.instagram.com/p/CeGwfmdjUPj/

Artist Curie Adelswärd was born in Seoul, South Korea in 1967 and moved in 1980 to Sweden. Since 2004, Curie has been working as an artist and has participated in many exhibitions in Sweden. She is married to baron Jan Carl Adelswärd. Jan Carl and Curie Adelswärd are Victoria and Daniel's friends, they were guests at their wedding in 2010.

Curie and Jan-Carl Adelswärd at Polar Music Prize on Tuesday.
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52097087806_f5c01904b5_h.jpg
The portrait is very much a locally connected affair since the barons Adelswärd are one of the most prominent Ostrogothic families and the owners of the Adelsnäs castle and it's estate which is one of the largest in Sweden.

SPA published today a video from 25th May of Estelle and her parents arriving to Linköping Castle and Estelle unveiling her portrait at her salon at Linköping Castle.
The representant of the National Property Board brought also a small drawer which had belonged to princess Sofia Albertina and it will now stay at Estelle's salon at Linköping Castle. It was done for Sofia Albertina's jewellery. Now it was put under a portrait of Sofia Albertina, but the man says Sofia Albertina's portrait will be moved at the salon and Estelle's portrait will be put at its place so that it is first seen when people enter the salon.
The County Administrative Board of Östergötland has published these HQ photos of the visit
https://www.lansstyrelsen.se/images...um Tåkern högupplöst-Foto Elina Johansson.jpg
https://www.lansstyrelsen.se/images... vid naturum Tåkern -Foto Elina Johansson.jpg
https://www.lansstyrelsen.se/images...fågeltorn högupplöst-Foto Elina Johansson.jpg

Last edited:
Next Thursday, 18th August, Oscar starts his preschool class.

Margareta Thorgren told today to Svensk Damtidning:
- Prince Oscar will go to Campus Manilla, that is, the same school as Princess Estelle.
Thorgren also points out that, unlike when Estelle started in preschool class, no photo opportunity will be arranged at the start of the school year next week.
Until now, Oscar has gone to Lilla Kvikkjokk, a Montessori preschool that is run as a parent cooperative and which previously had Victoria's friend Caroline Dinkelspiel as chairman.
It was five years at Lilla Kvikkjokk for Oscar, the court has told that he started at the age of one and a half, in autumn 2017. An idyll with a French professional chef in the kitchen and with Queen Silvia's friend Caroline Berglund as the nearest neighbour.
Prins Oscar börjar skolan – hovet om Victorias beslut _*Svensk Dam

Margareta Thorgren said today to Svensk Damtidning about Oscar's first school day, Victoria and Daniel will also attend the day:
- It is a big day for all the children who start school and even Prince Oscar's parents will participate. It is always exciting to start school for all children, so also for Prince Oscar.
Så blir prins Oscars första skoldag – Victorias och Daniels stöd _*Svensk Dam

Photos of Campus Manilla
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Svensk Damtidning writes about Prince Daniel's Race on the Pep Day. Children between the ages of 6 and 12 can participate in the race, and Estelle made her debut as soon as she could, in 2018 when she turned 6.
Oscar has been too small to participate but now he is 6 years old and according to information will run his first race in September.
Victorias beslut för Oscar, 6, – aldrig hänt förut _*Svensk Dam

The Royal Court published at its social media photos of Estelle and Oscar picking apples at Solliden, Victoria has taken the photos.
"Harvest time on Öland"

The Crown Princess family has set off for some autumn activities!
Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel have headed to Öland with the family for some lovely relaxing time with the family.
During the morning, the royal court was able to share a couple of adorable photos of Princess Estelle and Prince Oscar busy picking apples from a tree.
Kronprinsessfamiljen på semester – se de bedårande nya bilderna på Estelle och Oscar _*Svensk Dam

Höstiga bilderna på prinsessan Estelle och prins Oscar

Last edited:
The apple does not fall far from the fashion tree in the Swedish royal family. There is no doubt that Estelle is following in mother Victoria's stylish footsteps. Most recently, she has been showing off her newfound love for a classic style with a French twist – and it's adorable!
Prinsessan Estelles kläder och stil –modemärken _ mama

Victoria said at her speech at the inauguration of the Gundua Girls' Dormitory in Kenya on Friday:
"Dear students! When you are in school and you need to learn a lot, it helps to have fun. So today, I brought with me a small gift from Sweden: some floorballs and floorball sticks, some soccer balls and also my son Prince Oscar’s beloved soccer goal. He very much wants you to have it.
Prince Oscar is six years old. His older sister, Princess Estelle, is ten. All their lives, they have heard me talk about this school, thousands of miles away from Sweden, and about its outstanding students. When I left Stockholm, I promised my children to tell you, that they are very much looking forward to coming here themselves one day."
H.K.H. Kronprinsessans tal vid invigning av Gundua Girls’ Dormitory _ Kungahuset

Artist Thomas Persson asked previously this year the court and photographer Linda Broström a permission to paint a portrait from a photo of Estelle, and got the permission. He made the portrait of the photo published on Estelle's 8th birthday.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ciww6VhI2sE/

At Persson's Instagram account one has been able to follow his work with the painting:
https://www.instagram.com/_tompa_/

And in the beginning of December the painting was ready and Persson sent it to the Royal Court.
https://i.postimg.cc/VsDCXWFK/Estelleportrait.jpg
Facebook

The original photo by Linda Broström
https://pressbilder.kungahuset.se/C...nsparencygrid=true&cachecontrol=clientdefault

More works by Thomas Persson
Thomas Persson - Konstnär

Artist Thomas Persson asked previously this year the court and photographer Linda Broström a permission to paint a portrait from a photo of Estelle, and got the permission.

Something for the attic at Haga

Estelle celebrates today her 11th birthday.

At the website of the County Administrative Board of Östergötland:
On February 23, Princess Estelle turns eleven. Before the birthday, governor Carl Fredrik Graf of Östergötland County has sent a telegram and a photo book with pictures from May 25, 2022, when the county's duchess together with her parents visited Linköping Castle and Tåkern to inaugurate Naturum's tenth anniversary.
- I hope that the Princess remembers the day in Östergötland with pleasure and that the photo book will serve as inspiration for more visits to the county. In addition to pictures from the castle and nature center Tåkern, the book also contains information and tips on attractions in all municipalities in the Princess's duchy, says Carl Fredrik Graf.
Also this year, Östergötland receives a royal visit on 25 May, the King and Queen visit Linköping to mark the King's 50 years on the throne.
Östergötlands hertiginna fyller elva år _ Länsstyrelsen Östergötland

The County Administrative Board of Östergötland congratulates Estelle also at Facebook with photos of last years' visit.
https://postimg.cc/gallery/yBvLQZV

Svensk Damtidning looks back at the most memorable moments over the years in Estelle's life.
Underbara Estelle! Se bilderna från prinsessans liv genom åren _*Svensk Dam

The court at its website, photo by Linda Broström, taken at Haga Palace in February.
https://i.postimg.cc/fTT2MMSN/Kansi19.jpg
Prinsessan Estelle fyller 11 år _ Kungahuset

It is admittedly a birthday with everything it means, but also school day. Estelle attends fourth grade on Campus Manilla and there will certainly be a lot of congratulations in the class today and a party for friends in the future. Next week there will be the sports holiday. Today Estelle celebrates her 11th birthday in private with her family.
Prinsessan Estelle fyller 11 år idag - så firas hon

Swedish Press Agency congratulates with photos
https://www.instagram.com/p/Co_0nxqo2-n/?hl=fi

Last edited:
The official photo is absolutely stunning, Estelle is going to be the "pretty" one of the family, just like her auntie Madeleine. Hopefully she will also continue to be a ray of sunshine, she seems to be such a happy kid!

What a lovely new photograph of the Princess on her 11th Birthday!

Happy 11th Birthday! She looks so different from last year's pictures. I notice her earrings are the ones used when you get the piercing done the first time and helps adjust the ear for heavier ones later.

SWECON Minusma, the Swedish force contribution to the UN operation in Mali, congratulates Estelle at its Instagram
"To Her Royal Highness Princess Estelle on her eleventh birthday, we would like to express our congratulations from the association Mali17!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/Co_1x57gKND/?hl=fi

The base of the Swedish troops in Mali is called Camp Estelle.

Estelle's necklace looks similar to what Victoria wore at the Christmas photo shoot in 1988, when she was 11 years old.
https://files-aller-blogger-platfor...LFOTOGRAFERING_1988.jpg?w=850&fit=max&fm=webp

Last edited:
The official photo is absolutely stunning, Estelle is going to be the "pretty" one of the family, just like her auntie Madeleine. Hopefully she will also continue to be a ray of sunshine, she seems to be such a happy kid!

Estelle will definitely be gorgeous, but based on recent photographs Madeleine's daughters will also inherit much of their mother's famous beauty.

The Swedish Royal Family (like the Princely Family of Monaco) are the "lookers" of the Gotha imho.;)

Estelle is almost a dead ringer for Victoria at the same age. The biggest difference is that Estelle is honey blonde, and her mother's hair was/chestnut brunette.

Last edited:
Estelle is slowly turning into a teenager...

Not so slowly. She's looked about 18 months older than she actually is for a long time. And I still maintain that however she looks, Star Princess is going to be tall. Like current-Spanish, Bernadottes-of-old tall.

Dagens Industri Di's share portfolio for Estelle collects record dividends from ten stable large companies. Now is the time to put the money to work - and stow away. We're selling a badass who started the year off - and instead buying in the billionaire's safe investment company. We are also increasing in a crashed estate stock.
Här är Di_s portfölj till prinsessan Estelle

In connection with Estelle's birth, Dagens Industri set aside SEK 100,000 to be managed in shares until Estelle's 18th birthday. In 2030, she will be allowed to donate the saved sum to a charity of her choice.
Estelle turns eleven and her portfolio is worth around SEK 357,000 after an increase of 257 % since the start.
The holdings consist of larger, stable and established companies that operate in sectors associated with Swedish business life. Portfolio changes can be made only in connection with Estelle's birthday each year. Now the construction giant Skanska has to make way for the classic investment company Lundbergs. AB Volvo, Assa Abloy, Astra Zeneca, Atlas Copco, Balder, Handelsbanken, Tele2, SCA and Volvo Cars are already in the portfolio.
Tio aktier_ Här är bolagen i prinsessan Estelles portfölj _ Unga Aktiesparare

I love the picture to mark her 11th birthday! Time flies! I still remember her mother's pregnancy announcement :flowers: I feel like an aunty:D

Not so slowly. She's looked about 18 months older than she actually is for a long time. And I still maintain that however she looks, Star Princess is going to be tall. Like current-Spanish, Bernadottes-of-old tall.
I agree. Estelle will be tall and I think she will be taller than her mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom