Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 2: September 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks lovely. I love her hair style and earrings. The dress is elegant. I think a necklace would have livened it up a bit.

Green dress is gr8! I like theses bandage dresses. They're flattering to a womans figure.

She is very good. Simple and classy. Her dress suits her very well. It remids me the drrss Pcs Letizia worn when the French President visited Spain.
I like Charlene. She has something on her very touching. A general elegance.

The dress is pretty and elegant, especially the neckline. But why brown shoes?!

:previous: I agree. Dark bronze is a deep rich colour and looks very elegant. If she had worn black shoes I think it would have looked a little too funereal for her. If she had worn black strappy sandals it would have looked a little to "Cocktail Party".

Excellent choice. I think she nailed the situation absolutely correctly, from her hair to her signature one peice of jewellery, in this case a pair of beautiful pearl earrings.

Last edited:
I like the simple black dress on Charlene, wish she had worn a brooch or something!

I like the simple black dress on Charlene, wish she had worn a brooch or something!

I thought so too; the dress is nice but looks rather unrelieved. A pretty piece of jewelery would help.

(Also, I thought the shoes looked jarring; I think they should match the dress- or else be an extreme change, like purple or red. The brown doesn't add anything).

Dress is simple yet stylish with the cut of the neckline. Her shoes look burgundy to me. Black would've been better imo.

Princess Charlene at the Monaco Humanitary Group Presentation in Monaco today, October 11,
wearing a simple black dress with a little cut-out.

Boring one could say, but I like the simplicity of the dress.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Love it! It looks 'just right'. Regarding jewels - perhaps she is also considering the nature of the function, who will be there, what the function is about. The way she has dressed here conveys to me the message - decorous, respectful, serious. She is not trying to compete but to be the backdrop for the event which is a serious one honoring others.

Last edited by a moderator:

Princess Charlene at the Princess Grace Awards Gala at Cipriani 42nd Street on November 1,
2011 in New York City. Nice dress and look!

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

I agree, I especially love her hairdo and makeup - flawless!

Yepp. She knows how to do it!
Absolutely brilliant!!!

Charlene looks lovely. I really like her dress and hair.

Lovely Dior dress. I don't like a hairstyle, too 'flat' for me even with curls. And I can see black eyeliner, a lot of black eyeliner.

What I am really beginning to like about Charlene's style is that she is becoming far less predictable. A very unusual gown which suits her. Although the hairstyle is not my favourite look, I still applaud her willingness to experiment.

Love the gown; the hair and panda eyes, not so much. But, she is a very lovely lady with a really cute husband.

Kitty,I agree about the panda eyes. lol.I'm not a fan of the wavy/curly hair either.Lovely lacey gown though.

Princess Charlene a the Dom Perignon lunch in New York on November 1, looking great in a
simple black dress, well chosen accessories and a nice hairstyle.
(Thanks to melina premiere who posted a gallery at the current events thread!)

** Full view ** Upper part **

Simple and lovely look, reminds me of Breakfast at Tiffany's. Charlene pulls this off so well. I like her different hairstyles, the bob looks great on her.

Hey! What's so wrong with the panda eyes!

About the simple black dress,I love it! She does not need much!

Princess Charlene at the exhibition for "Grace Kelly: From Movie Star to Princess" TIFF building in
Toronto, November 2, 2011, another simple, black combination - elegant, but not as good as the
previous one.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom