Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 17: June 2019 - November 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pictures on the Instagram account of little Leo's father Christos_Fiotakis shows that this is indeed what Princess Charlene wore to the christening ceremony which was held outside at the same place as the picture was taken. Looking at what we see of the other guests she wore neither more nor less than anybody else.

From what I could see on Instagram, the baptism was not inside a church but outside in a garden.
However, even though I like Princess Charlene I must say that I do not like the dress that much and I cannot understand why she is wearing large size clothes lately! IMO they do not suit her.

This is somewhat of an odd outfit from Charlene IMO. Not too crazy about it.

I find some of Charlene’s fashion choices unfathomable and this is one such occasion. it really does nothing for her.

It looks like a beach cover up women wear over their swim suits.

Her fashion choices are just all over the map and unfortunately not usually great.

LaRae

WOW! She is so beautiful. I like the outfit and I think it is appropriate for the occasion and for a sunny summer morning.

Lovely summery outfit on the Princess today.

Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 17: June 2019 -

I must be in the minority by not being wowed by this combination. Individually both blouse and skirt are fine but I don’t think they work particularly well together.
Edited to say that the footwear also seems a bit odd - brown?

Last edited:
I like this look. Hard to stay cool in this weather - I think it looks crisp, elegant and perfect for a hot summer's day.

I like the white blouse and the dark belt and it's a nice outfit by her standards and her hair is beautiful.

One of the ugliest outfits she has ever worn. It looks like an outfit made to go to cut flowers in the countryside, another Laura Ingalls. What was she thinking? Especially in an event with high aesthetic and sophistication, such as these beautiful cars. Lately Charlene is loosing her elegance I don't understand why, she is always wrong.

Last edited:
I don't understand why she is always wearing long dresses for daytime events. I know they are basically casual outfits but the long skirts puzzle me.

Princess Charlene at the "Princess Charlene Monaco Prize - Charity Race" Gala Dinner yesterday 19 July

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0IOHfQIPwf/

For the third consecutive year, the Princess Charlene Foundation and the Racing Society of the Côte d'Azur are organizing the "Princess Charlene Monaco Prize - Charity Race". The trotting race take place on Friday 19 July at the Hippodrome de Cagnes-sur-Mer and Princess Charlene attend with Prince Jacques at the Gala Dinner!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0IOHfQIPwf/

More pictures from yesterday

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...Qa_Og8zwwRdjwYCYCePVsZ3WtETo75FAC&__tn__=HH-R

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the look of this dress - a soft colour and loose and floaty for a warm summer's evening.

I like the dress - nice and summery. Cannot see the colour very well but it seems to be pale pink which is a nice choice.

Omg the Princess looks heavenly. I super love this look!

One Charlene's nicest looks in awhile and her hair is looking so much better.

Charlene looks gorgeous and I love that soft shade of pink on her. This dress has a certain 1930s evening gown elegance to it.

Looks like the same Luisa Becarria dress (or a version of it) that Lady Gabriella Windsor wore to Ascot this year.

What a lovely color on Charlene. It's a much softer and romantic look than we usually see her wear, but I think it's wonderful on her.

This was a very chic dress forCharlene. She looked so cool on a hot summer’s evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom