Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 15: February 2017 - January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree: Charlene has worn black too often lately!
I would prefer to see her in something more colorful and cheerful! Okay, that complaint about black aside, this was not a bad dress for her. Not bad at all. And one more black outfit...well, why should I care if she has closet full of them already ;)
What I like about Charlene is that even though she has so short hair, she still manages to rock so many different hairstyles and you tend to forget that she has so short hair. I really like it. But its saddening to see that her face starts to look odd and plastic... She should lay off ASAP from whatever has been done to her face or find professionals who know what they are doing!!!!
And oh, yeay, her arm candy has shaved off his moustache! FINALLY!

Last edited:
Yes another black dress but this dress is lovely! The ruffles, the layers of chiffon and the embellished waistline, a great style for Charlene.

What a stylish ensemble. I love the poncho and boots. (I don't mind the sunglasses - they add to the overall effect).

I love the black the white coat and LV shawl stunning the makeup free outfit is questionable

Lovely shawl. Agree with you about makeup. I am saddened by Charlene's continual "adjustments" to her looks.

Sorry...just not a fan of the pantsuit look. I don't think it does anything for her either.

LaRae

Charlene looked so gorgeous and chic giving presents to the Red Cross. I love her hair and make up, too.

Love her hair and pink lipstick but brighter colors were in order imo

Unusual colour which suits her. I agree her hair looks better with a little more length.

Yes, "casual" still comes at a price, but I think she can afford it.

Not liking this look...beige pants, black boots and a bright red cape?

LaRae

I'm not very keen on the beige trousers but I like the outfit overall. The red cape saves it for me as it gives off a nice Christmas vibe.

Charlene is very elegant and stunning, all is perfect, I like the boots and I would like to have the red cape
Charlene is the most elegant princess of all the gotha

The way Charlene dressed to this event gives the impression that she wanted to show her oh so fashionable and expensive clothes, the main thing for her wasn't the event and the children she met. Much more common and simpler outfit would have been better at this event.

A nice festive cape and a sophisticated look. Albert is looking very festive but far from sophisticated:)

Love the red cape with the tie at the neck, beige pants. Could have done without the boots, especially the heels on the boots. Her hair looks great

The Princess looks nice,the red cape really pulls it off,not mad about those boots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom