Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 4: May 2015 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good look for a day at home !!!! A bit messy for that event .,.

I think she looks fine if a bit casual - I like the print on the skirt. It does look a bit bunched at the waist.
Don't understand the dress code because she and Charlotte look like they are dressed for two entirely different events. Going by other outfits I would say Caroline is closer to the mark.

:previous: Agreed, looking at people like Bea, Caroline seems dressed for event.

That said the outfit is not flattering on her. I like her necklace though.

For me Princess Caroline is so perfect dressed for ths event!

She looks great although the skirt does not,do,her any favors and seems bunched at the waist and we all know she is terribly thin. The colors are nice and the necklace picks up on that

A summer look for Princess Caroline at Club 55 in St. Tropez yesterday, July 14 - nice top, I'm not a fan of the pants:

** Full view ** Back view **

A summer look for Princess Caroline at Club 55 in St. Tropez yesterday, July 14 - nice top, I'm not a fan of the pants:

** Full view ** Back view **

She wore these green shoes 2 years ago at the pre-wedding party of Pierre and Beatrice in Borromeio island. I find her outfit very flattering:flowers:

She looks fine for hanging around on a beach holiday. I like the top and don't mind the trousers but the photo of the back view is not especially flattering.

Uhm..., i'm not sure about the whole ensemble... It looks quite confusing for me, there's too much information... The pattern of the dress, the necklaces, the earrings, the bag... too many details « bumpimg » into each other :ermm: :whistling: :ermm:

Last edited:
I don't mind the whole hippy bohemian look but those have got to be some of the most unflattering photos I've seen in a while...

:previous: Exactly. It's not the bohemian-hippy-chic thing HRH has going that bothers me as much as the seriously unflattering photos themselves.

The outfit is the least of it.:sad:

I have said it before on this thread- Caroline should steer clear of Karl - it appears he can also jinx her photos [emoji3][emoji51]

Is it the pics or is it the editor of DM who chose to publish these instead of others?

well we all cant have the perfect picture all the time , I like Princess carolines dress not everything else , but good to see her out and about.

Is it the pics or is it the editor of DM who chose to publish these instead of others?
Unfortunately we can't blame the Daily Mail this time - these are the only pics available.

Princess Caroline looking fresh and lovely in black and white (and with a new haircut) at the graduation ceremony for the 2017 graduates of the Institute of Nursing Education in Monaco yesterday, September 21:

** Full view ** Upper part **

She looks fantastic and I like her haircut!?

Princess Caroline looking fresh and lovely in black and white (and with a new haircut) at the graduation ceremony for the 2017 graduates of the Institute of Nursing Education in Monaco yesterday, September 21:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Yes, a flawless outfit, quite modern and fresh. And her new hairdo suits her just fine... Lovely!!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Very nice - contemporary and elegant and I like her this length.

I like this sharper look. Very stylish and a perfect choice for this engagement.

A lovely dress for Princess Caroline at an event during her AMADE visit to the Democratic Republic of Congo on September 25:

** Full view **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom