Princess Caroline's current and former homes

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here are some pics of Charlotte @ her apartment in Monte Carlo: Charlotte Casiraghi Back in Monte Carlo | RDuJour

Is her apartment inside the beach club property? Cuz she is seen leaving and there's a sign that says "beach club". The apartments seem nice. And it's a big complex with all the units close knit, row upon row of balconies overlooking the garden.

This pictures are taken from the beach bungalows in the beach club. The beach club is right next to the Monte Calro Beach Hotel and there are a certain number of day-time bungalows rented. But they are not appartments or hotel rooms. They offer dressing facilities, a little kitchen, storage space and the bigger ones have a little living room for receiptions and their private terrace.

They probably had an arrangement.I wonder if they are waiting for the end of his court case to divorce or have any other special arrangement .I wonder if she will become friends again with her former friend Chantel? True, Prince Ernst of Hanover doesn't look like an easy character to live with.

They probably had an arrangement.I wonder if they are waiting for the end of his court case to divorce or have any other special arrangement .I wonder if she will become friends again with her former friend Chantel? True, Prince Ernst of Hanover doesn't look like an easy character to live with.
Ernst's court case has already been and gone, unless he's appealing again. They did, however, have a pre-nup if I recall correctly, so that each would retain their own money in the event of a divorce. One would assume it would be the same with their residences. And as for becoming friends again with Chantal - call me pessimistic but I think that ship's sailed. Both Caroline and Chantal seem like very mature, reasonable women but I think getting over the hurdle of Caroline apparently "stealing" (that's not what I think - I think there had to have been problems in the marriage to begin with for Ernst to think of having an affair) Chantal's husband seems a rather large one. I'm sure they're friendly enough to each other and one would assume they have to be, with Ernst's son visiting he and Caroline in France and having a bond with the Casiraghis and of course little Alex, so their paths had to have crossed sometime over the past thirteen years but I don't think they'll ever be best pals. :ermm:

I am wondering what Chantal thinks about this situation right now. She surely feels sorry for little Alex.

Do you guys think the Hannover boys will occassionally see Caro and the family ?

I am wondering what Chantal thinks about this situation right now. She surely feels sorry for little Alex.

Do you guys think the Hannover boys will occassionally see Caro and the family ?

I'm not sure why Chantal should feel sorry for Alexandra!!! Chantal has been a cheated wife! It is human for her not to take care how now feels Caroline and Alexandra. I do not say that she should feel happy that Caroline is also a cheated wife.... but in the best situation she does not care!!:eek:

GREAT find CT!I wonder who their neighbours are.:p
A bunch of lawyers, hotels and art galleries. And shops. :lol: ;) No, just kidding. Where they live (in 7eme, around Rue Cler) is great. It's a quiet residential area and right next to the Champ de Mars where they've got children's playgrounds and a guignol theatre (not to mention the Eiffel Tower - just, you know, in case you missed it :ROFLMAO:) with village shops down the road and open air cafés (think croissants, pastry and cheese - what's more French than that? :lol:). It has a great ambiance. And as CT pointed out of Flickr, there are lots of embassies in the area, so it's quite safe. :flowers: I'm rather jealous actually. :ermm: :ROFLMAO:

Those Pictures of Caroline's apartment are gone already, just three months later.
Too bad, I would have liked to have seen them.

And let's not forget a villa in St Moritz Stefano build for the family named CHIESA SERENA, and wich the couple used for the first time in January 1990 ( this according to an article Hola magazine published back then )... :castle3:

House in Saint Rémy?

Mas des Sources - Just Provence

It's a house called "Mas des Sources" in Saint Rémy de Provence. Is this Caroline's home and is it part time for rent, like the house in Kenia? Maybe I'am wrong - but the pool looks so much alike to the one seen on older photos...

I read it was decorated by Jacques Grange, a friend of Caroline. That´s where PC moved when his husband died. Beautiful pictures, thanks.

Did Caroline sell the houses in Corsica and Sankt Moritz after Stefano's death?
I had never heard of them.

I'm really curious to find out if the Mas des Souces for rent is really Caroline's. I thought Caroline's home was called Mas de la Source. They family pictures that you can see in the pictures of the rooms also don't seem like pictures of Caroline's family.

Did Caroline sell the houses in Corsica and Sankt Moritz after Stefano's death?
I had never heard of them.

I don't know, the middle from the 90's read an article which says that Caroline was thinking on selling the house of Corsica.

I think Mas de la Source hasn't pool.

PC's home in San Remy is an old wooden 2 story farmhouse. It looks nothing like those pictures.

A mas is an old provencal house in brick certainly not in wood.

There is a very nice picture of Princess Charlotte's (Caroline's grandmother) villa
on MadForMonaco.com.
I tried to attach the link, but I couldn't get it, sorry.

Villa Charlotte is not in Monaco, it´s very far away. Luzarches in the Val d’Oise is in the north of Paris. The villa was built by P. Louis. He named it Charlotte in honor of her daughter. I found this article, but it does not say if the Grimaldi family still owns the villa. There are some beautiful pics in color.

Passion, Politique, Social | Villa Charlotte

Last edited:
Thank You for that posting!
I could totally see Charlotte (the present day one) living in that house!

Links no longer work, do you by chance have a pic of the apartment on avenue Foch that Princess Grace live in?

Here are some pics of their home in Fontainebleau:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Can these pictures be re-posted?

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Were I in her position, I certainly would not have my family crest emblazoned on the balcony railings.

I was thinking the same thing Kitty. It seems like a security risk advertising where you live, although it may not make any difference with the press coverage that PC gets.

Back
Top Bottom