Princess Caroline Pictures: 90s to this day - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last December Caroline attended a Chanel party hosted
by Karl Lagerfeld, I had posted a pic of that in her
current events thread back then (---> Post ) and
now found some additional pics of the event :) :

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Thats is a beautiful outfit, suits Caroline perfectly.
Very chic.
x

It's clear that Caroline loves outfits from Chanel, it's time to become a official person of the Chanel House.)))))

It's clear that Caroline loves outfits from Chanel, it's time to become a official person of the Chanel House.)))))

Yes, that would be good. The Monanesque ambassador for Chanel. Her and Charlotte.

Like Lady Helen Taylor is the ambassador for Armani.
x

I don´t like Chanel´s outfits from karl Lagerfeld.I dislike karl Lagerfeld too.I think he is not a nice person,I think he is an "snob".His creations are always the same,he has done too modern designs,I think there are better designers with more taste,glamour and other colours different from boring black and white:angry:

I think Chanel's outfits were better when Coco lived. Karl Lagerfeld has another sense of Fashion. White and black colours are traditional for the House of Chanel.

^Yes, she does. The 80's - 90's were the years where Caroline looked the most gorgeous. Great clippings!

Oh sweetness... :heartflower:Considering that the baby isn't hers, and that the photo was taken in a public place, we can assume that the Princess condescended in being photographed with other guests of the restaurant, wich mus have meant, for them, a wonderful surprise and and unforgetable souvenir in the days to come. And just think what this baby will say, in the future, when he / she sees himself or herself in this photo! So young and already a story to tell to his / her future grandchildren... :baby: Further more, this photo shows a kind, approchable Princess, a simple person who who knows won't loose none of her greatness by posig with common people. :queen3:
Or maybe she simply was in the mood...

Oh!! She were in Toledo..?? Lucky her..!!

That's such a nice pic, thanks for posting, rerehh.
Seems the baby didn't notice the difference between
mother and princess and felt very comfortable :)

Back in late 2007 Princess Caroline had been in Toledo
on a private trip with Prince Ernst-August, other pics
can be found in the old current events thread, see
these two posts for example:
°° post 1 ° post 2 °°

Wonderful that they were in Croatia,I love my ancestral country!!!! Looks like they were in Istria,which is the northwest peninsula on the coast.

Glistening Seas

:sun:What adorable pics love alexandra's little hair cut in this. Only brings to mind how much she has grown doesn't it??? hee

it looks like quite a fun outing indeed:unicorn:

Wonderful pics, especially the ones from The Prince Pierre Prizes Proclamation and the ones of Caroline walking through the streets, flowerpower posted :)

Here are two of the Prix de Lausanne in 1992:
i like this dress on HRH.......but u need a waist to pull this masterpiece off

Wonderful pics, especially the ones from The Prince Pierre Prizes Proclamation and the ones of Caroline walking through the streets, flowerpower posted :)

Here are two of the Prix de Lausanne in 1992:

I can see it too in certain pictures and the way she carries herself. She definitely inherited her mother's sense of class and confidence.
Caroline has her mothers demanour and her cheekboness, I can undrstand where folks say there is no comparison between grace and caroline ... but there IS.........ITS in her cheek bones and the official looks that she givvvvvvvvvvvvves:flowers:

Caroline will always be one of the most beatiful princess and a great human being!
yes, Caroline is a beautiful woman

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, i got it now, yes:flowers: Thanks for the clarification!

Well, i found 2 pictures of Caro from the "charlottemariepomeline" site - which is very nice - and i'd like to post them here!
They're from February, 2010 in a horse show she attended for Char. Her reactions and expressions are a bit weird.. :previous:
http://i47.tinypic.com/zvc26b.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/b97fyb.jpg

Her reactions and expressions are a bit weird...

Her reaction and expression are... very original and very funny...:flowers:

Was she watching Charlotte jump? It really can't be good if you mom's making that expression. :ROFLMAO: I have to say, I do quite enjoy the "sporting mom" side of Caroline. She seems passionate about it, like all the other moms would be. Very little pretence in that. ;)

Her reactions are weird in case she was looking Char jumping or another rider..because what were they doing?
Did they fall from the horse in order Caro be like that!? She is very funny :lol:

Yes indeed Charlotte does appear to look like she wants to be left alone many times.To become invisible so to speak.... So she did take "some" ballet but became a lady of equestrianism.Thanks Fandesacs.I have never seen Caro on a horse ever.....
Caroline with Charlotte (not on a horse, obviously ;))
Caroline riding Some more And the rest
After Stefano died, there were pics of Caroline riding Wintertown, the horse that Stefano gave her as a gift but I think they've long since disappeared. :flowers:
EDIT: Almost forgot these ones and these ones! :flowers:

Thanks for those pics of Caroline riding on a horse! She look so good in those!

Caroline with Charlotte (not on a horse, obviously ;))
Caroline riding Some more And the rest
After Stefano died, there were pics of Caroline riding Wintertown, the horse that Stefano gave her as a gift but I think they've long since disappeared. :flowers:
EDIT: Almost forgot these ones and these ones! :flowers:

Is it just my impression or Caroline is ( at least, to me she seems to be ) a better horse rider than Charlotte? She seems to have a more firm posture upon the horse than her daughter, she seems to control the animal, contrary to Charlotte who seems to be controled by it! :confused: :confused: :confused:

You're welcome! In the same thread, there's an article that says Caroline had two of her horses housed at the Sarl Haras des Grands Champs Ecurie owned by Marcel Rozier (Theirry and Philippe's father) in Bois-le-Roi, just outside Fontainebleau. The stable that housed Caroline's horses (along with the horses of Julien Clerc, Darie Boutboul and others) burnt down on a wet night in a suspected arson attack. Caroline's horses survived apparently, but 25 others didn't. :sad: Anyway, the stables are more generally referred to as Espace Marcel Rozier or Espace Rozier and theoretically, Charlotte and Caroline still board their horses there. Here's their website.
And yes, Caroline does look great in those photos. I like her technique, very secure (I worry that Charlotte's going to fall off sometimes :ermm:). I remember seeing those photos back when they were new and thinking that Charlotte doesn't have the talent of her mother. If you look at the last set of photos I posted, you'll see that Charlotte got bucked off at the event. But Charlotte's gotten better since then. ;) I don't know what her results were for the event though. :ermm: It's a shame she doesn't compete more often!
Note: Sorry for getting so off topic! :ermm: :flowers:

Though mother & daughter bear a striking resemblance to one another, their personalities couldn't be more different, and it reflects in their individual postures/bearing, in my humble opinion.

Caroline is fierce, passionate, opinionated, a leader, whom blazes her own path and does not take guff from any one (as seen in her first choice of husband) ~ head held high & back straight. Whereas her daughter seems shy, gentle, sensitive, whom listens to her parents, and I agree with those that state she seems to want to disappear when photographers are around, like at that one fashion show wherein someone stuck a microphone in her face ~ she seemed to want to disappear, finally giving a shy "princess diana" smile at the camera ~ all part of her charm. :)

Back to Caroline, I love the pics of her horse riding. But maybe she was the one that advised Charlotte to quit riding back when she was a teen because of her fear that something might happen to Charlotte, as fatal accidents do tend to run in her family, sadly. And after that one bad fall Charlotte took when she was around 16 yrs. old, I could understand her fear. All speculation, and just my opinion, of course.

Keep the lovely pics coming! :)

I differ that Charlotte seems "shy". She doesn't like media attention but I don't interpet that as shyness. I interpret that more as her having a mature, serious and reserved mentality in public. Here's where I concede: I do think she comes across as... what's the word? Reflective? I think that rather accurately describes it. I don't think it's shyness. I think it's more of a reserved way of taking stock of everything - a careful, sensitive measure of the world. To me, that's more conscientious and sensitive than shy. She seems to me a "lioness", proud and dignified (like her mother ;)), careful, sensitive and responsible towards public life and her role in it. So I think that she and Caroline are similar, but Caroline approaches life from a more logical, cerebral standpoint and Charlotte from a physical and practical standpoint.
I do agree that she seems the type of person who would listen to her mother. Not only because she and Caroline come seem very close but because she seems like the type of person who respects authority and tradition - a time-honoured way of doing things. That her mother has a wisdom from experience that she doesn't by virtue of her age.
Where I do see a rather glaring difference between the personalities of mother and daughter is in their attitude and approach to life. Caroline strikes me as an even fiercer lioness, not afraid of making sacrifices for a cause she believes in and refusing to bend to societal norms. Charlotte, on the other hand, seems to follow the practical way of life that I talked about before and does things more out of pragmatism and strategic advantage (for herself or others). I'm not saying she's dispassionate, only that she seems to follow that side of her life less than her mother. But they both seem pretty world-wise women. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom