Princess Caroline - Cover Girl

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Covers from Gala, Travel & Life, People

spcf3r.jpg
spcfht.jpg
spcfp0.jpg

On that cover of Bunte just posted up its says in German from English something like So Caroline becomes a pound slim. Is this when she ''supposodly" had a weight problem. Becuase she dosen't look fat or chubby at all she looks curvaceous and slender. I don't see any fat!!!!!!!!!!

i would say caroline looks healthy at this picture.she was 21 in this time.and it´s ok when a woman has a little bit puppy fat( is it the right word?).look at charlotte.the last years she was too skinny.and now she looks really healthy.she´s perfect.like caroline in this picture.

I love that cover Caroline looks so different !

(Hearst Communications)

4d14iu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nina8675 said:
I love that cover Caroline looks so different !

(Hearst Communications)
I agree with you, Nina! She is pretty different in this picture, but absolutely beautiful! Like a cinema star!

The reason why she looks differernt because her face is less angular and shorter more femminine and fuller rounded cheeks than in most shots,its more rounded and delicate,plus her eyebrows are tweezed pretty thin and penciled in. But the one of the biggest ones in my opinion is she younger! I see absouloutley no lies,wrinkles,saggy skin. She was like between 17,19 when thay photo was taken. At that age the young womans estogen levels are the highest and plumps everything up and makes the bone stucture look much more curved and rounded and eyes seem bigger and fuller lips shaped like rosebuds. It makes her face and figure look more attractive overall.

Last edited:
Caroline as a model

(Northern and Shell Media Publications)

f11b7fi.jpg

I love that cover. She is amazing.

A reminder that the copyright holder of all photos must be acknowledged. eBay and other auction sites are not copyright holders. I've made some changes in posts in this thread, but from now on I'll be deleting nonconforming posts. It isn't hard to find the copyright holder of a magazine cover if you know the name of the magazine. Google is your friend.

Elspeth

Monaco moderator

A beautiful cover from Hola - 1977

t7if5v.jpg

Thanks for posting all the fabulous covers ... I love seeing all the different country magazines, so much better coverage than USA magazines. The ones of Caroline as a child are really great.

Princess Caroline on the cover of this week's CHI mag. ( small pic on the right)
v83bcp.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have the mag, but she was asked a question about Tommaso during the Concil of Europe Convention, and I saw her on tv...she basically said she was, like everyone, very very upset, and that we should all do more for the protection of children. Nothing exceptional. I'll lert you know if the mag says saomething more,

Kisses

Caro as a photpgrapher herself, how sweet! Thanks for posting, flowerpower!

A cover from Jours de France I really like, she looks so happy and beautiful being pregnant again :)
vdipab.jpg

(Jours de France)

Caroline, her kids and Vincent Lindond on the cover of OGGI mag.(OGGI/RCS)
vdiys7.jpg

I agree with you ice:) , she have a beautiful expression on the pic, looks a bit like the expression of her mother Pss Grace...

JOYEUSES PAQUES!

Last edited:
ARGENTINE MAGAZINE "SIETE DIAS" YEAR 1977
vfuyxu.jpg

JOYEUSES PAQUES!

ARGENTINE MAGAZINE "SIETE DIAS" YEAR 1981
vfv14h.jpg

JOYEUSES PAQUES!

Australian New Idea Magazine 12 September 1987

vfv4n4.jpg

JOYEUSES PAQUES!

On two coers of Swiss mag SCHWEITZER ILLUSTRIERTE
vfv8r4.jpg
vfva4x.jpg

On the cover of a Spanish language mag from 1982. They were wondering: *is she pregnant?* (GARBO)
vfvaz6.jpg

Caroline von Monaco Cover Schweizer Illustrierte 1983

vh7x4w.jpg

Caroline von Monaco Cover Schweizer Illustrierte 1975

vh7y9i.jpg

Caroline of Monaco Cover COSAS 1978
vh81zt.jpg

Caroline of Monaco Cover COSAS 1982

vh8485.jpg

Caroline of Monaco Cover COSAS 1985

vh8588.jpg

Caroline of Monaco Cover COSAS 1983