Princess Caroline - Cover Girl Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chantal, thank you, but for some reason, the last link doesn't show up to me...

Chantal C, what a find, the covers from Point de Vue. It's a treasure to have found them. Thank you for posting them. Point de Vue had managed to develop and cultivate a special relationship with the family of Monaco, especially with Princess Grace and got the best, longest, most detailed and heartfelt interviews with Princess Grace, with lots of tiny pictures to accompany the articles. Most of the time the children were present and there were always interesting tidbits of information about their comings and goings. It was priceless. Thank you for bringing back the covers, although, as it makes clear, the relationship deteriorated. Probably, partly, a turnover in staff, especially Francoise Laot leaving.

Chantal C, what a find, the covers from Point de Vue. It's a treasure to have found them. Thank you for posting them. Point de Vue had managed to develop and cultivate a special relationship with the family of Monaco, especially with Princess Grace and got the best, longest, most detailed and heartfelt interviews with Princess Grace, with lots of tiny pictures to accompany the articles. Most of the time the children were present and there were always interesting tidbits of information about their comings and goings. It was priceless. Thank you for bringing back the covers, although, as it makes clear, the relationship deteriorated. Probably, partly, a turnover in staff, especially Francoise Laot leaving.

You are welcome, Iloveroyals. Although,I don't buy Point de Vue magazines very much but I only buy PDV magazines when there are pictures of Monaco royal family. I can't read the articles in French. The covers of PDV is a treasure. I've always loved the Monaco royal family for a long time.:)

The ELLE cover is simply stunning. Princess Grace was amazing beauty!

At these covers Caroline looks like an actress, nearly like her mother was.
Great pics, thanks!)))

That 1987 cover is terrible. The gown she's wearing is awful, makes her look like Pierrot. I think that by this time Caroline is pregnant with Pierre, but nevertheless... :nonono: On the other, the 1984 cover of Caroline and baby Andrea is delicious!!! :rolleyes:

That 1987 cover is terrible. The gown she's wearing is awful, makes her look like Pierrot. I think that by this time Caroline is pregnant with Pierre, but nevertheless... :nonono: On the other, the 1984 cover of Caroline and baby Andrea is delicious!!! :rolleyes:

That was the idea. I don´t remember the theme of the Rose Ball, but i remember reading her dress was inspired in Pierrot. In color it looks beautiful, and it was the 80´s very exaggerated.

I also don't remember the theme, back then it was dedicated to Roses, but Stephanie went wearing a yellow and black dress, and I recall someone here called her a bumblebee.

Back
Top Bottom