Princess Caroline and husbands

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tosca said:
I like this one.

She looks like a Reinassance Madonna

You're really right Tosca!!!!!
Worthy of Raffaello...
Instead Junot seems................boh....:D :D :D

Baci.

Thanks for the pics juliette, iceflower and Tosca!
juelitte: great ones! i´ve never seen most of all!. I love the pic os Caro and Stefano dancing...

As for Philpe, Grace and Ranier were against the mariage ( Caro made a huge mistake marring him by Church!), but Caro was rebellius and young.

Piewi said:
As for Philpe, Grace and Ranier were against the mariage ( Caro made a huge mistake marring him by Church!), but Caro was rebellius and young.

Getting married to Junot has been the biggest mistake of
her life.And she did pay it with Stefano.

verydrea said:

You mean that Caro, after married Junot can´t marry Stefano by Church, and then she had to implore the Pope for legittimate her child?
Definitñy, it was a huge mistake, for only two years she paid a lot

Great photo Tosca! You made excellent resemblance..

This is from 1978..Leaving Regine's club in Monte Carlo in early hours..:D

Attachments

• leaving regine's club 1978.jpg
    leaving regine's club 1978.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 428
verydrea said:

A big mistake, yes! But it's always the big ones that you learn the most from.
In read that when Caroline divorced Junot Grace sympathized with her and as a result their relationship became so much better and stronger. Some good things may have come from that marraige.:eek:

Piewi said:
Thanks for the pics juliette, iceflower and Tosca!
juelitte: great ones! i´ve never seen most of all!. I love the pic os Caro and Stefano dancing...

Well, I'm old enough to remember what happened in that summer 1977, when a topless Caro was caught sunbathing and kissing Junot aboard a boat by paparazzi. I saw those pix published by Novella2000. It was a great scandal then, so Grace and Rainier had to consent Caroline to marrry him, but as you all know it didn't last long. A couple of years later Junot was caught in Gianina Facio's company in a disco. What did women find in that man. It's an enigma to me!;)

I remember reading about that too, and I also have some pics of Junot dancing with one of the Furstenberg Princesses (not Ira) at Xenon in New York back in 1979 on a mag.

Caroline was young and she probably thought was in love. Also the fact that her parents disapproved probably only added fuel to the fire. I agree Stefano seemed like the love of her life. I realized something. I don't think it's right for us to say that he was her true love. Because in a way it diminished what she has had with anyone else she has ever loved. It implies all other love is false or not real. So I think he is the love of her life, or her greatest love.

I had a question why was Stefano allowed to race? I heard he wasn't allowed at first but then at the last minute was allowed to race. Do you think if he had just said okay they won't let me race, I go spend the day with Caroline they would still be together & happy?

I don't understand, why wouldn't he be allowed?
He was a grown man he wouldn't have to ask anyones permission to race.
Unless he had to qualify...

I thought that he got disqualified and that at the last minute they changed their mind and allowed him to race.

kobe said:
Caroline was young and she probably thought was in love. Also the fact that her parents disapproved probably only added fuel to the fire. I agree Stefano seemed like the love of her life. I realized something. I don't think it's right for us to say that he was her true love. Because in a way it diminished what she has had with anyone else she has ever loved. It implies all other love is false or not real. So I think he is the love of her life, or her greatest love.

I had a question why was Stefano allowed to race? I heard he wasn't allowed at first but then at the last minute was allowed to race. Do you think if he had just said okay they won't let me race, I go spend the day with Caroline they would still be together & happy?

He promised Caro that would be his last race, and sadly it was...

Tosca said:

I read it too.:( Agree,m sadly his last race,, if he did´t ride, he still alive

With junot, hope it wasn´t posted before... it is small

Attachments

• 1404442[1].jpg
    1404442[1].jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 2,301
Tosca said:
OMG that is so sad :( where did you hear this from? that's is REALLY sad...

I read it on varoius articles, and also heard it on the TV. So sad indeed!

Gosh, she looks like she could be Junot's daughter in the pic piewi posted.
I'd flip if that was my daughter.

lashinka2002 said:
Gosh, she looks like she could be Junot's daughter in the pic piewi posted.
I'd flip if that was my daughter.

I agree, he really looks like her dad!, My God, i can´t understand why she married that man:confused: , he looks so old:eek: . Image Grace that guy could be her husband!

Grace's husband, ugggghhhh! Now that you put it that way that makes it even worse sounding!!!! The horror of it all!!!! I can't take it!

Caroline and Stefano :)

Attachments

• casi69.jpg
    casi69.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 500
  • 1989cannes.jpg
    1989cannes.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 573
  • casi50.jpg
    casi50.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,091
Some time ago somebody asked about Junot and his family. Here are Philippe, his second wife Nina with their kids: Victoria, Alexis and Isabelle

Thanks for the photos Ice and Tosca!
Iceflower: as always i love Caro & Stefano pics so thanks, the last is cute!
Tosca: My God, he old!!!!!!!!!! (and fat) and her wife seem to be younger and pretty.
Can you image if Caro stiil marry with that man?!, How horrible!

I know he was not her husband, but I was wondering if anyone could post some more pics of Caroline with Guillermo Vilas, maybe the "famous" pics in the Carabbean or athers...I've seen very few pics of the two together...

Thanks in advance and kisses

I don´t have pics Of Vilas and Caro:p

Well, i was wondering, i foundd this pic on a website and in there says that it s of Stefano´s funeral:( , but Caro isn´t wearing sunglasess and Steph is behiand with something or her necks, so i think it s from Grace´s funeral :confused:
What do you think ?

Attachments

• 000004w[1].jpg
    000004w[1].jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 3,182
I was wondering the same thing. I think that it was probably a mass, not funeral, after Grace's death like a week later or something.

Maybe it was a mass one month after Grace's death, I'm not sure, but it can't be the funeral as Steph was still in hospital and didn't attend it...

kisses

That pic is from the mass celebrated for the first month of Princess Grace's death on October 14, 1982.

I have a pic of Caroline with Vilas on my site, she's wearing this flowered dress. And I also have there a pic of Grace with him on the Tennis Open from 1982.

monaco70s said:
That pic is from the mass celebrated for the first month of Princess Grace's death on October 14, 1982.

I have a pic of Caroline with Vilas on my site, she's wearing this flowered dress. And I also have there a pic of Grace with him on the Tennis Open from 1982.

Thanks for the info Monaco70s and Grace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Grace said:
I know he was not her husband, but I was wondering if anyone could post some more pics of Caroline with Guillermo Vilas, maybe the "famous" pics in the Carabbean or athers...I've seen very few pics of the two together...

Thanks in advance and kisses

I've been doing some research about Guillermo & Caro's romance, but I coul only find the pic I posted. Anyway they were in Mahui island, Hawaii when paparazzi caught them in 1982.

Thanks anyway...it's just that I've heard a lot about Vilas and about their relationship but have seen really few pics...

Kisses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom