Princess Ameerah of Saudi Arabia: April 2011 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Princess Ameerah of Saudi Arabia
Part 1

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

Happy Posting! :flowers:
Royal House of Fashion Moderators

She is beautiful.I am impressed by her ring.The pearl is so big and it's color is rare

Oh wow she finally has her own fashion thread. For me, she's definitely one of the most beautiful royal women. Don't like the dress she's wearing on march 29 but her jewellry is amazing. A few month ago she wore a dress by victoria beckham which was absolutely stuning, that was the day I made her to one of my favourite royals just because of her amazing sense about fashion :)

thanks for the pic dazzling.
nice to see Princess Ameera at the wedding she looks beautiful as always,not sure if I like this hat though.
and thanks for the thread too.:flowers:

That womans hair is simply stunning.

i didn't now she attended,she looks stunning in the wedding her outfit is elegant and her hat is beautiful.

It was rather pleasant that she was allowed to wear rather european outfit.She was gorgeous!

It was rather pleasant that she was allowed to wear rather european outfit.She was gorgeous!

She seems to wear european clothes on a regular basis most of the pictures I have seen of her she is in clothes like this.

She is definitely one of the most beautiful women in the world, royal or not royal. And Kate's hair has nothing on Ameerah's.

She is very beautiful
but i can't decide do i like her style or not

oh ..must have missed something...wonderfull girl...not seen often and google just finds soo little...thanx for sharing to ALL posters

I liked the 1st one more and mostly her earrings and the necklace in the 2nd one is amazing !

First picture - Looks very working/very professional outfit but looks a size or two too bigger.

Second picture - Quite an old looking outfit for someone young like her. The colors do nothing for her nor does the top.

she doesn't need clothes *doing somthg for her* - she would be beautyfull even stark naked and without makeup

(that can't be said about many people... most look infinitely better with clothes :D)

the jackt in the first photo looks a bit bigger but the overall look is good i think,Princess Ameera is very pretty lady.
not sur if i like the second one i think something traditional could look better Imo.

I'm so glad there is a thread for her! I think she's stunning and her hair literally looks like black silk. I actually LOVE the second photo. I like the different fabrics ( sheer blouse/ wool looking skirt ) but I do think the blouse has too much going on around the shoulders for her.

Totally agree, PrincessApple! But P. Amira is one of those women who can wear almost anything and look good in it,she´s a natural beauty ;-) She´s probably trying to look professional and proper so sometimes she´s dressing older than she really is but it seems to me she/her stylist put a lot of thought into her dress choices because she always wears something special that make her stand out of the crowd.I like women who are not afraid to take risks in fashion and wear it different,it´s boring to see the same looks,colours and silhouettes repeated over and over again!Also we have to bear in mind that strict muslims constantly try to find a flaw on her-just like on every other public Arab princess or Queen is constantly watched and also critisised for every little thing they do or don´t...

:previous: It would be very hard for a poor outfit to subtract from her natural beauty! I personally think - overall - she has a lovely flair for style; this time I was not wowed...tis all. :flowers:

Posts not discussing Princess Ameerah's fashion have been moved to the
Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud (1955- ) and Princess Ameerah
Thread

Further off topic posts will be deleted​

The jacket she wore in NY wasn't for her, it made her look huge. But Ameerah's got to have the most beautiful hair out there, I'm stunned once again! :wub:

Posts discussing Princess Ameerah's previous fashion has been moved to the
Old Fashion Discussion
Thread

There are threads for various stuff in the House of Fashion, can we please post and start discussions in the appropriate threads.

Thanks

She's very pretty. I love her coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom