Princess Alexandra of Hanover's Fashion and Style Part 1: March 2016 -November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Alexandra of Hanover's Fashion and Style Part 1: March 2016 -

I fully agree with the posters above. P Alexandra looks really lovely and elegant. She is evolving into a beautiful young woman. I much prefer her style to that of Jazmin...pictured here at the Amber Lounge Fashion Show which forms part of the events preceding the Grand Prix. Although her dress is pretty enough and fits her well I think the neckline is just too revealing!

http://photo.voici.fr/jazmin-grace-...de-amber-lounge-du-grand-prix-de-monaco-16636

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Last edited:
I fully agree with the posters above. P Alexandra looks really lovely and elegant. She is evolving into a beautiful young woman. I much prefer her style to that of Jazmin...pictured here at the Amber Lounge Fashion Show which forms part of the events preceding the Grand Prix. Although her dress is pretty enough and fits her well I think the neckline is just too revealing!

http://photo.voici.fr/jazmin-grace-...de-amber-lounge-du-grand-prix-de-monaco-16636

Agreed - although to be fair to Jazmin it was a completely different kind of event. What she's wearing doesn't particularly stand out from the other outfits around her.

There's a natural freshness about her appearance . Lovely to see her emerging into such an attractive young woman.

A modern, casual outfit for Princess Alexandra at the Fashion Week in Paris today, October 1:

** Full view **

Alexandra at the National Day in Monaco today, November 19 - such a nice colour!

** Full view ** Upper part **

That coat color and style was spot on for her. Lovely hair style as well.
I wouldn't have gone with black pumps for such a young girl, nude would've just looked as nice.

A really lovely looking young woman the coat is really gorgeous .. she has a certain something about her very chic.

For me one of the best dressed ladies of the day. She outshone everyone apart from P Charlene. Not very exciting outfits from the sisters and Tatiana, Beatice colourless and although Charlotte looked lovely in the red, her shoes spoil it for me.

The colour and style of P Alexandra's outfit are both beautiful and elegant. She will be worthwhile watching in the future.

I think Alexandra looked beautiful, and I agree with C4A in that she was amongst the best dressed today. I love the colour of her coat.

Beautiful coat and fantastic color. Growing into a beautiful young woman :flowers:

Totally agree, bring Charlene, best dressed:)

Princess Alexandra probably in Chanel at the 'Chanel Collection des Metiers d'Art 2016/17 : Paris Cosmopolite' show in Paris yesterday, December 6:

** With a coat ** Upper part **

Very pretty, she is growing into a stylish young woman :flowers:

:previous: I agree, she is turning into her mother's child....thankfully.:whistling:

I think she looks lovely - I like the colour of the jump suit and it's young and fun - can't believe she's nearly 18. I see she has borrowed Caroline's book/clutch that she had for the surrealist dinner.

She looked lovely. She looks so fresh still. It's good to see she hasn't succumbed to the typical Instagram trends

Not often fan of jumpsuits but this one works. She looks great :flowers:

Best look of the three.

Not often fan of jumpsuits but this one works. She looks great :flowers:

Best look of the three.
I've seen a couple of other pics and I think it's actually a dress, after all, and just was clinging a bit (maybe there was a breeze) in those arrival pictures.

Anyway, I think she looks lovely and grown up.

That dress is perfect on her. I like that she wears these colors like the light pink Valentino dress she wore a few weeks back--she comes from a family of beautiful women but none of them can wear this palette. She is the only one with a peaches and cream complexion and it's good if she knows it differentiates her from her sister and mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom