Prince of Wales, Current Events 1: Sep 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good news for London Air Ambulance. The gala fundraiser raised 1.2 million pounds.

Our gala raised an astounding £1.2 million
2728.svg
We are thrilled to announce that our Black and White Gala, held on 7 February at Raffles London, raised an outstanding £1.2 million, surpassing all previous galas.

I have been very worried about Prince William. Realizing that he's going to lose another parent must have hit him so hard.
I wish him strength and good spirits, this too shall pass!

I have been very worried about Prince William. Realizing that he's going to lose another parent must have hit him so hard.
I wish him strength and good spirits, this too shall pass!

These days a cancer diagnosis does not automatically mean 'dying'. So, he will most likely have been confronted with the thought that everyone, including his father, is mortal, and that his father right now is in need of care. But in the meantime he hopefully has hope (also based on the doctor's information that we don't have) that it is treatable and that his father may live many more years.

Prince William will attend the BAFTA awards on Sunday February 18, 2024.
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/...royals-bafta-awards-2024-london-b1139547.html

Although he going as an official duty, I hope that HRH The Prince of Wales can use this event as a way to decompress. Caretakers often run themselves ragged taking care of their loved ones that they don't take care of themselves. I hope he enjoys himself in lighter circumstances.

HRH The Princess of Wales will be sorely missed, but hearing that she's recuperating well more than makes up for it.

Even though I have often wished for the PsoW to jazz it up a bit more, her being gone while recovering really shows how much star power she brings to the Waleses.

Prince William is looking good. He does look somewhat slimmer.
Of course, we all miss seeing his beautiful Catherine.
Hoping she will be back soon!

Last night he looked more relaxed than the other day, which is great.
The velvet jacket in midnight blue is very nice.

It’s a tiny niggle but I wish he’d have worn his jacket at least partially buttoned up. He rarely does and it’s something that I think would be a great improvement.

It’s a tiny niggle but I wish he’d have worn his jacket at least partially buttoned up. He rarely does and it’s something that I think would be a great improvement.

It irritates me senselessly. Once the King and PsoW are feeling better/recovered, I might just write a letter to Kensington Palace requesting the PoW button up his jackets! ?

Its a tiny detail but would elevate his look so much. Much more polished and refined. He could take a few notes from his cousin-in-law Mr. Bea York.

Last edited:
The Prince of Wales as Colonel of the regiment visited the Welsh Guards at Combermere Barracks in Windsor today, March 20:

Back
Top Bottom