Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall: Visit to Jordan - March 11-13, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rossina

Former Moderator
City
Country
India
The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall are to visit Jordan next March.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:
The link doesn't work for me, but here is the press release from Clarence House: Press release

Some information about the visit:
- Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall will meet King Abdullah and Queen Rania, attend an inter-fath fathering to discuss the "Amman Message", as well as a major business conference. They will also attend other events meant to highlight UK-Jordanian collaboration in the creative industries and in education.
- The Duchess of Cornwall will undertake solo engagements focusing on the growing opportunities for women in society. She also will visit several primary schools to learn about education and literacy programmes run in conjunction with the British Council, these issues being a central element of her work with charities in the UK.
- The Prince of Wales has previously made two official visits to Jordan, in 1993 and 2004. This will be the Duchess's first visit to Jordan.

Clarence House‏@ClarenceHouse
The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall are on their way to Jordan to begin their tour of the Middle East #RoyalVisitJordan

Clarence House‏@ClarenceHouse
This evening they will arrive in Amman and attend a private dinner with King Abdullah II and @QueenRania #RoyalVisitJordan

Amman, March 11 (Petra) -- Prince Charles of Wales and his wife Duchess Camilla of Cornwall on Monday started an official visit to the Kingdom, within a regional tour.

Article
News

Pic , Prince Ghazi Bin Mohammed & Prince Charles
Image Upper.com - View Photo

Charles looks very uptight for some reason, and Camilla looks uncomfortable. :lol:

I think Charles is looking serious as he is paying attention to what is being said while Camilla looks perfectly at home - relaxed and comfortable.

I agree Charls looks like he is listening attentively and "at home" is the best way to describe how Camilla looks. Not wanting to turn this into a fashion thread, but I do like Camilla's silver pants suit.

Watermark free from day 2
Prince Charles And The Duchess Of Cornwall Visit Jordan - Day 2 - Pictures - Zimbio

Some pics are amazing:
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Prince+Charles+Duchess+Cornwall+Visit+Jordan+dCz9IhQc4Mrl.jpg
The sleepers are huge but Charles has part of his heel outside them anyway... And they "go up" at the front, an area that obviously Charle's toes don't reach.
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Prince+Charles+Duchess+Cornwall+Visit+Jordan+h9jqrqrhPH1l.jpg He seems very touched in this one.
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Prince+Charles+Duchess+Cornwall+Visit+Jordan+845EWBhtLiml.jpgI wonder what he was thinking in this one

Last edited:
Very nice to see Queen Rania drive herself around. Camilla look very good.

Quen Rania always drived herself. They received Prince Charles and Camilla today at Royal Offices no the Royal Palace.

That outfit is one I wish Camilla would put in the rag basket - it makes her look awful while the one she wore yesterday was lovely.

She looks way better in plain/single colours.

Charles in those slippers are hilarious. Good guy. :D Queen Rania is beautiful and the picture of Abdullah removing something from her eye is cute.

Day 1 meeting seemed informal, could it have been a private/informal gathering/welcoming? because day 2 seemed to be more official.

Ohh The Pictures are really Very Nice & Video ,, Thank you All for posting ,, I really Liked what King Abdullah Did ,, when he removed something from Q Rania eyes or cheek ,, so Nice .

Back
Top Bottom