Prince Henrik's Plans for his Final Resting Place: August 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know the Queen is a lovely lady? Did you met her?

Of course not, but it's just my impression of her which I have by observing the photos. You must have such opinions of other royals you haven't met too, so I'm allowed to share mine here as much as you can. Furthermore; we all have different opinions on the royals. You might not like Margrethe, but I do, so naturally I'll be biased on that front.

I do feel sorry for Margrethe. When the statement read "any man who is not equal to his spouse, is not worthy of being buried in the same grave"; I interpreted that as Henrik blaming her for this.

I do too. It seems to me he's going the passive-agressive way against his wife. How classy from him.

I do too. It seems to me he's going the passive-agressive way against his wife. How classy from him.

I'm glad that someone can respond to my post in a polite manner.

Yes, very classy of him indeed :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Passive/agressive is bad enough in Public.. how ghastly he/it must be in Private with his long suffering, yet eternally dignified Wife ?

Here is another eye-opener!

I would like to see this quote from other sources, in case I have misunderstood the article.

Prins Henrik i privat samtale med nær ven: Vil du gerne vide, hvor jeg vil begraves? | BT Royale - www.bt.dk
According to BT, asking for a comment from PH after the news broke yesterday, Lene Balleby apparently quoted PH for saying: »Enhver mand, der ikke er ligestillet med sin ægtefælle, er ikke værdig til at blive begravet i samme grav.« = Any man who is not equal to his spouse, is not worthy of being buried in the same grave".

Again, I would to see other medias mentioning this, in case I have misunderstood something.
I don't think so though, because the article says: Til BT udtalte prins Henrik følgende via kongehusets pressechef Lene Balleby følgende om den kontroversielle beslutning torsdag, da nyheden blev bekræftet. = To BT Prince Henrik stated the following, via the DRF press-secretary Lene Balleby, about the controversial decision Thursday when the news was confirmed.

Danish members: Please correct me if I have made an translation error here, because it is important to get this right!

ADDED: This quote has been confirmed by Ekstra Bladet, that is IMO still not a 100 % confirmation, so if you see other medias with the same quote, please say so.

ADDED: The quote is confirmed.

Yikes! how disrespectful to his wife. I believe she has done alot to make him feel "equal". Giving him the title Prince Consort, not "just prince", giving him his own appendage, giving their family the added titles of counts of Monpezat, and so on... :ermm:

and to do it so publicly:bang:
he could have easily said he wants to be buried in France and many would have understood.

Maybe there is another thread for this question, but what are other locations other members of the DRF are buried? is there a place commonly used for princes/princess in Denmark?

Here is another eye-opener!

I would like to see this quote from other sources, in case I have misunderstood the article.

Prins Henrik i privat samtale med nær ven: Vil du gerne vide, hvor jeg vil begraves? | BT Royale - www.bt.dk
According to BT, asking for a comment from PH after the news broke yesterday, Lene Balleby apparently quoted PH for saying: »Enhver mand, der ikke er ligestillet med sin ægtefælle, er ikke værdig til at blive begravet i samme grav.« = Any man who is not equal to his spouse, is not worthy of being buried in the same grave".

Again, I would to see other medias mentioning this, in case I have misunderstood something.
I don't think so though, because the article says: Til BT udtalte prins Henrik følgende via kongehusets pressechef Lene Balleby følgende om den kontroversielle beslutning torsdag, da nyheden blev bekræftet. = To BT Prince Henrik stated the following, via the DRF press-secretary Lene Balleby, about the controversial decision Thursday when the news was confirmed.

Danish members: Please correct me if I have made an translation error here, because it is important to get this right!

ADDED: This quote has been confirmed by Ekstra Bladet, that is IMO still not a 100 % confirmation, so if you see other medias with the same quote, please say so.

ADDED: The quote is confirmed.

Unbelievable. :bang:

He knew what he was getting into when he married her. And for him to pull something like this in a year when they were celebrating 50 years of marriage is ridiculous. Now it makes sense to my why there was no gala celebration of their golden anniversary.

Maybe there is another thread for this question, but what are other locations other members of the DRF are buried? is there a place commonly used for princes/princess in Denmark?

I did a quick check and it seems that a majority of those members of the DRF that didnt loose their status because of marrying commoners or moving abroad are buried in Roskilde Cathedral.

But I think it's sort of like having a revanche/payback for something. But revanche/payback for what? He's had a wonderful life".

This quote from his friend sums the matter up nicely, IMO. The problem Henrik feels he has is so minuscule in the scheme of things. And really, we all have problems. Who here has never felt they've been treated unfairly? I know I have. But there are two options in that kind of situation - you can be angry and frustrated for awhile but then move on with life, or you can allow the matter to consume you.

He has a wife who is clearly loyal to him, he's got healthy children and grandchildren, he's got a lovely home and has had the opportunity to do interesting, meaningful work. He's been able to travel and pursue his hobbies and interests. No, he's not King Henrik, but in the grand scheme of things life has been very good to him. The fact that he can't focus on the many wonderful things in his life and has allowed something so small to make him angry and bitter amazes me.

Let the pompous old goat be granted his wish and be buried in France,he's not deserving of a place at Roskilde Cathedral among the great monarchs/consorts of Denmark.

A must read!

Right lets see what the journalist Stéphanie Surrugue has to say.

Some years ago she wrote a very good portrait book about PH, based on a number of interviews with him and she was for periods guest of the Regent Couple, so she got to know them pretty well on a personal basis and yet she still managed to write a well-balanced book without loosing her integrity as a journalist. Combined with her French background, I'd say she is easily in the top five of journalists who know PH the best.

Surrugue: Prins Henriks gravønske er budskab til kommende generationer | Nyheder | DR

She says: "For a number of years Prince Henrik has tried to be heard and gain understanding from the Danish people in regards to his title and role in the DRF.
But over time he has had to realize that his message has not been received the way he wished for. And that is one of the reasons behind the decision about him not wanting to be buried next to Queen Margrethe in a sarcophagus worth 29 million DKK in Roskilde Cathedral.
This is a message for all the future generation. The message he has not experienced being understood, is now cemented for eternity for all the future generations who will look in the history books and visit Roskilde Cathedral. That is, the story that he didn't feel treated with respect.
He is a man who is extremely conscious about history and see it all in a big time-perspective. It is his way of getting the narrative, which hasn't been noted/taken ad notam, told in the future when he is no longer there.
He throws everything over board. It is in no way a desired situation for someone in a monarchy to have to announce that the spouse of the Queen will not be buried by her side. It's incredibly difficult.
The function of the monarchy is to be rallying, no matter what you may think about the monarchy.
This is really violent (meaning a lot/serious/tremendous etc) for the DRF and Denmark. The story draws headlines all over the world. Right from Pakistan to USA, not to mention the French papers".

Stéphanie Surrugue describe Prince Henrik as a proud and stubborn man, who has always insisted on being himself for better or worse.
"The challenge has been that he has insisted so much, is it is not easy to be yourself in a royal family, because you are public property. He has never spend an incredible lot of energy on pleasing the public opinion. Prince Henrik does and say what pleases him. He has not toed the line, which would perhaps have made the interaction/co-existence with the nation Denmark easier.

"In order to understand the decision you need to know what formed him. You need to dig deeper than merely the prejudice that he is French or old-fashioned.
He's grown up in an extremely hierarchically conscious French family with conservative and Catholic values. As the oldest son he was to carry the family on and take over the family-dynasty. That is, in the then French Indochina, where his wealthy father had inherited some factories and the wine-fields in southern France".

Stéphanie Surrugue explains that you can describe his upbringing and growing up based on two hierarchically levels.
Partly the role of the family which was high in the hierarchy of France as a colonial power. But also the role of France on the world-map.

"That's what he mentally and in terms of values has grown up with. When you look at Prince Henrik's path and background, then you begin to understand what's behind his attitudes. It may seem distant if you have grown up in a suburb in Denmark. It's a self-consciousness that is completely different.
The Hierarchy is also expressed in his religious sense of belonging. He does not subscribe to the Christian faith, but Buddhism - a Chinese moral philosophy which is very much centered in hierarchies".

But surely he knew what he signed up for when he married QMII? And why not just enjoy the life he had?

Stéphanie Surrugue explains that PH had a very difficult start in Denmark: "He did not know what he went into. And Queen Margrethe didn't know either, because Denmark had never had a Prince Henrik before. (QMII is the first female monarch.) The Constitution had been changed so that Denmark could have a female monarch. So far you had had kings who were big and powerful and queens who supported their husbands, gave birth to heirs and carried bouquets of flowers at official openings.
Now you suddenly stood with a man supporting his Queen. And what to do with him? It was a difficult beginning for all parties. The Danish court was challenged/tested, because no tasks were defined for him".

The court learned and that's why they were better prepared for Alexandra, Mary and Marie.
"The court has since learned from that. They (the women) were very quickly placed in a royal school, where they quickly learned Danish and got responsibilities. The whole thing was more chaotic with prince Henrik, because they didn't know what to do".

--------------------

I will not comment on this right now, but rather listen to your comments.

Last edited:
Now you suddenly stood with a man supporting his Queen. And what to do with him? It was a difficult beginning for all parties. The Danish court was challenged/tested, because no tasks were defined for him".

Exactly the same was true for the Duke of Edinburgh in 1953 ! Did he winge about being less than his wife, did he try to radically change the set up into which he had married ?
NO !
With determination and resolve HE forged a role for himself, against not inconsiderable opposition at Court, and in Government..
He has NEVER embarrassed his wife, by seeking a role beyond that allotted him, by virtue of his being the Queens spouse. Has he publicly 'angled' for Prince Consort, or King Consort ???
NO,
instead he has tirelessly supported his wife, the Crown and his Nation [and Commonwealth] his whole life...and because of that he is loved, and [more] universally respected, something Prince Henrik is not, and [now] will NEVER be...

Last edited:
Henrik's up-bringing, mindset from a young age, expectations of carrying on his family's tradition and having no defined role when he married into the Royal Family seem not very acceptable reasons for his decision as far as I am concerned. He's had 50 years of living anything but a conservative, Catholic life and if his family's legacy meant that much to him he wouldn't have married a Danish princess - a Crown princess at that!

The institution of the Danish Monarchy both in an historic and contemporary context are intrinsically entwined with the woman who is Queen Margrethe. She is history alive, it's inviolable and can't be changed. No one can be equal to her in the sense of her role and position in life.

So the whole issue must surely boil down, simply and purely, to Henrik's title and nothing more than his belief that he should have had the word "King" in front of his name. Either that or he regrets every one of those 50 years to then so symbolically dismiss them out of hand by this latest act of self martyrdom - the martyr complex.

What I Wonder is ; are there bad news about his health which push him to make this statement NOW ????

That wouldn't be a problem IMO. There is plenty of room for an urn in QMII and PH planned grave....

Yes, I am aware that an urn may be placed in a grave or other place of resting. But the decision to actually cremate a person is left to the survivor, who may or may not chose to go through with his/her partner's wishes.

I'm sorry for a family who is faced with this, and I am sorry that a man of Prince Henrik's years is diminishing himself in the eyes of his family (and the Danish people). Surely he is somewhat unbalanced to act this way.

Last edited:
What I Wonder is ; are there bad news about his health which push him to make this statement NOW ????
The statement from the Court & the interview with Lene Balleby made it quite clear that the decision was taken some time ago. The reason for it being released now is said to be to avoid the controversy the day one of the couple passes. In reality it probably has to do with that the gossip magazines had found out and was starting to write about it.

:previous:If Prince Henrik had not blabbed to the media, there would not have been any need for the DRF to have to release an official statement.

I get the whole hierarchical point of view of Prince Henrik's upbringing. But he has had 50 years of a very privileged life....probably a much better life than what he would have had if he hadn't married the hier apparent of Denmark.

I don't see why he has any excuse for feeling unappreciated in any way.

Last edited:
Thank you Muhler, that was an interesting read. I still see him as a selfish old goat. I think his apamage should be abolished. He thinks of himself rather than honoring his wife and her position.

Henrik's up-bringing, mindset from a young age, expectations of carrying on his family's tradition and having no defined role when he married into the Royal Family seem not very acceptable reasons for his decision as far as I am concerned. He's had 50 years of living anything but a conservative, Catholic life and if his family's legacy meant that much to him he wouldn't have married a Danish princess - a Crown princess at that!

The institution of the Danish Monarchy both in an historic and contemporary context are intrinsically entwined with the woman who is Queen Margrethe. She is history alive, it's inviolable and can't be changed. No one can be equal to her in the sense of her role and position in life.

So the whole issue must surely boil down, simply and purely, to Henrik's title and nothing more than his belief that he should have had the word "King" in front of his name. Either that or he regrets every one of those 50 years to then so symbolically dismiss them out of hand by this latest act of self martyrdom - the martyr complex.

THIS. He knew-or should have known this-when he signed away his identity and his heritage on the dotted line. He was a young man in love but no so young as to have been naive and starry eyed about what was ahead of him.

He had the cautionary and excellent(imo) example of the Duke of Edinburgh after all.

I have no sympathy at all for Henrik and I am appalled that the queen, their children and the people of Denmark have to put up with his increasingly bizarre borderline cruel antics.:sad:

As the oldest son he was to carry the family on and take over the family-dynasty.
This phrase stuck me and got me thinking. Here are my thoughts outlined below:

1. Maybe Prince Henrik's insistence on being King Consort is his way of finally achieving being the head of his family/dynasty as he sees it. When he married Margrethe, he left behind his French given name Henri, his Catholic religion, living full time in France, almost everything that he grew up with. In a sense, he could not fulfil what was expected of him if he had stayed in France. Maybe he sees being elevated to KING should be his reward for everything he gave up.

2. IMO, Prince Henrik's increasing insistence that he should be king, especially within the past few years, is in direct correlation to Crown Prince Frederik 's increasing confidence and readiness for his future role as king. I think that Prince Henrik sees that it will be Frederik who will fulfil the destiny of being the head of dynasty in all areas and Henrik cannot accept that Frederik, his son, will achieve something he didn't.

3. Next year, Frederik will be 50 yrs old. He and Mary are increasingly taking on more duties and are the de facto regent couple. It will be interesting to see next year whether Prince Henrik will be around for the celebrations since Frederik would be far more popular and respected than Henrik ever will be. I think it is also interesting that the CP family do not spend as much time as Chateau de Cayx as Joachim's family....maybe the family is not as comfortable being there now?

Last edited:
Thanks to Muhler for everything you've done for the english speaking posters on this thread! I'm not one of them, but your translations are great. I for one is quite bad at translating Danish (maybe something to do with my being dyslexic).

More about the Henrik issue: (yes that's what I call it)

1. To make a long story short: Henrik feel that he's not equal to his spouse and therefore is not worthy of being buried in the same grave as her.

2. He has said in several interviews over the years, that he wants to be His Majesty the King Consort.

3. What I don't understand is how Henrik thinks, because he will never be equal to the reigning monarch, whether he is called His Majesty the King Consort or not.

4. What will happen? All this will calm down until the next time he has an outburst.

5. Where will he be buried? Likely outside Roskilde Cathedral or at one of the royal estates.

6. Jyllands-Posten has an article about it, but you must have a subscription to read it, which I don't have:
https://jyllands-posten.dk/protecte...arselisborg-eller-uden-for-roskilde-domkirke/

The institution of the Danish Monarchy both in an historic and contemporary context are intrinsically entwined with the woman who is Queen Margrethe. She is history alive, it's inviolable and can't be changed.
Yes, as the monarch, but not as much because of her popularity. QMII is more respected than popular, and I would say that Frederik and Mary is more important to how the danish people view the monarchy than what she is.

Last edited:
Henrik doesnt seem to realise that his position as Pater familias doesnt correlate with him being atleast equal in status to his wife. He also seems not to realise that a Queen consort isnt equal to her husband the King. I dont know how long hes felt discriminated against but matters came to its head when Fredrik stod in for his mother instead of having Henrik host the New Years Cour. I wonder if he feels that if Queen Ingrid could be promoted to being regent, something unheard of before her daughter ascended the throne, he himself could also be allowed to be promoted above his station?

I've been thinking about what Stephanie Surrugue said.

PH's childhood, family background and upbringing goes a long way to explain why he is so determined to stay above his sons, perhaps in particular Frederik. The hierarchy must be maintained.
And also why he had his fit when Frederik took over at that fateful New Year Court for the Diplomacy. - Even though Queen Ingrid stood in for Frederik IX on a similar occasion. (Keep in mind that princess Margrethe was never crown princess but Heir to the Throne, so constitutionally speaking it's an open question whether she was Regent or Rigsforstander when she took over from her father when he was abroad. The Constitution says the Regent is to take over if the monarch is incapacitated, period! Queen Ingrid too acted as Rigsforstander BTW. And perhaps a young insecure and inexperienced princess Margrethe preferred her mother to take over)
It also goes a long way to explain the cultural problems he had when he came to Denmark. Especially around 1968 of all times!

But IMO it does not excuse his actions today.
PH is by all accounts an intelligent man, who was on the verge of being promoted to ambassador when he married QMII. At a very early age.
He is also a very well educated man. And with a background in the diplomacy he was also very well informed about the world and different cultures.
Being stationed in Britain at the time he and QMII met he would also have known about Prince Phillip, probably met him in person, and seen how he carried out the job as prince consort.
With that ballast PH IMO had all the basic prerequisites for adapting to his new role and life in Denmark.
On top of that he has been here for 50 years! During that time he must surely have learned a little about Danish culture, mindset and family values.
As an intelligent, well educated man with a stellar career within the diplomacy surely he must have been able to comprehend the difference between a head of state, and the head of state's spouse?

I cannot help feeling in the back of my mind, that PH felt a sense of superiority towards the insignificant little nation of Denmark. A cultural backwater with a pretty provincial outlook. - Compare that to the cosmopolitan gloire of la France! (Keep in mind the French living in the colonies could be extremely nationalist!)
He was a living present to Denmark and the DRF, not the other way around, I suspect him of thinking.
That may explain why he to this day, really haven't learned to master spoken Danish, despite his talent for languages. That most educated people back in the 60's in Denmark at least spoke some French, many were fluent, can't exactly have motivated him either. Nevertheless it is offensive. It's comparable to those who settle in Spain and never learn more than very rudimentary Spanish. That's offensive to the Spanish as well.

So no, I don't buy the argument about PH's background as a valid reasoning for his actions today. PH is not an ignorant and too many years have passed.
If it is anything it's PH true personality emerging - unfiltered.

What made this situation unnecessarily worse was that the Royal Court even commented on it! They should have never said a word. Just let it be! Perhaps Henrik is having a hissy fit? Perhaps Henrik is nearing the end of his days and not thinking clearly? Who knows. I think it's a personal matter and the only person who should have an opinion is the Queen herself -- and she should keep it to herself.

That might be but let's face it, the Royal Court does not comment without the Queen's consent. I believe there is more behind the scenes going on then we actually know at this time. Could be that they are just tired of all his silliness. To me he just wanted to hurt Denmark for not changing the rules for him and oldest son, who will be KING and he will never be.

(Shortened) Thanks to Muhler for everything you've done for the english speaking posters on this thread! I'm not one of them, but your translations are great. I for one is quite bad at translating Danish (maybe something to do with my being dyslexic).

More about the Henrik issue: (yes that's what I call it)

5. Where will he be buried? Likely outside Roskilde Cathedral or at one of the royal estates.

Yes, as the monarch, but not as much because of her popularity. QMII is more respected than popular, and I would say that Frederik and Mary is more important to how the danish people view the monarchy than what she is.

You are welcome. ?

My money is still on PH ending up being buried in France with his family.
There may be ongoing negotiations or suggestions for alternatives in Denmark.
If he is a Buddhist, he'll probably prefer being cremated and placed in an urn outside a churchyard. An obvious option would be at one of the palaces. - But I don't think that is going to happen.

You are right. QMII is tremendously respected! And she is liked for her little quirks and political incorrectness - like smoking like a chimney. But she is indeed more respected than popular.
Frederik on the other hand is IMO more well-liked and popular than respected. That doesn't mean he is not respected, he is. But his more popular.
You are also right in regards to M&F, they are taking over in these years and they are putting a visible mark on how things are to be done. For the generations younger than mine it's M&F who is the regent couple, with QMII in an ever decreasing role. I believe that for the younger generations this isn't a particular big crisis. It doesn't really affect M&F and PH, he can just bugger off to France! Too bad for QMII, but she's old and it's better M&F take over now anyway.
It's my generation and those older than me, who are most sad about this.

- I'll leave it to younger Danish members here to judge whether I'm off the mark. ;)

Hmm, I am disgusted by this latest tantrum. He wants to be King Consort instead of Prince Consort, hell Prince Philip had to renounce his princely title to marry QEII and was demoted to Duke of Edinburgh. QEII issued letters of patent making him a Prince of the UK when she ascended to the throne but she could not even make him "Consort" and Henrik thinks he's hard done by.

It's weird actually, after all the good work he has done during his 50 plus years as Consort, he will likely be remembered as the prince who and threw his toys out of his cot. Future generations will wonder whatever the Queen saw in him which means Frederik is going to have to work really hard to prove he is "not his father's son" and the apple did, in fact, fall far, far, away from the tree.

:previous:I don't think that Frederik has to worry about proving that he's not his father's son. CP Frederik is the polar opposite of Prince Henrik and is far more popular that his father would ever be.

Hmm, I am disgusted by this latest tantrum. He wants to be King Consort instead of Prince Consort, hell Prince Philip had to renounce his princely title to marry QEII and was demoted to Duke of Edinburgh. QEII issued letters of patent making him a Prince of the UK when she ascended to the throne but she could not even make him "Consort" and Henrik thinks he's hard done by.

It's weird actually, after all the good work he has done during his 50 plus years as Consort, he will likely be remembered as the prince who and threw his toys out of his cot. Future generations will wonder whatever the Queen saw in him which means Frederik is going to have to work really hard to prove he is "not his father's son" and the apple did, in fact, fall far, far, away from the tree.

Consorts of reigning queens have been called "king" in the past, most notably in Portugal and Spain (although that is no longer the case in Spain today under the royal decree 1368/1987) Prince Henrik has a perfectly valid point when he denounces the different titles and styles of female and male consorts as a breach of gender equality and I hope that practice will be revised in the future.

Quite frankly, the argument that a male consort cannot be called "king" because "the King" in the constitution means the Head of State is a lame excuse. A few modern constitutional acts explicitly say e.g. that "the King" in the text should be interpreted as meaning "the Queen" if the person who occupies the throne is a female. Therefore, applying the same argument, a female consort could not be called "queen" either. Furthermore, other modern constitutions, e.g. the New Zealand Constitution Act 1986, don't even include the word "King" or "Queen" at all, replacing it with the gender neutral designation "the Sovereign"; likewise, the Swedish Instrument of Government uses mostly the neutral designation "the Head of State" , who is briefly described in Chapter 1, Art.5 as "the King or Queen who occupies the throne under the Act of Succession".

It should also be noted that, in most countries where the female consort of the king is called "queen", there is still a distinction in law between the titles of a queen consort and a queen regnant. In Spain, for example, a queen regnant is by law the "Queen of Spain" (Reina de España), whereas a queen consort is only "Queen" (Reina). Likewise, titles such as "Queen of the Belgians" or "Queen of the Netherlands" are now reserved to queen regnants only, even though Mathilde and Máxima are often incorrectly referred to as the former in daily use (including in these forums). In any case, I don't see any objective reason why the same legal distinction could not be made between a reigning king and a king consort. In fact, in the Danish tradition, that would be even easier, as Henrik e.g. could have been called Konge af Danmark, unlike Frederik IX for example, who was called Konge til Danmark.

Last edited:
I know that a lot of you guys don't understand what PH is thinking but i can relate to him being the most stubborn person in my whole family if i made a decision in my mind i would do it no matter what even if i known it was wrong or even going to hurt me if i sit my mind on something i'm gonna do it no matter what maybe some people would change their mind or rethink it but having that mentality wouldn't let you rethink your bad decisions even if you know that it's bad or going to hurt you and the people that you love.
if i was PH i would have done the same thing i would have asked to be buried in the simplest most ordinary Cemetery in denmark with a tombstone that says

( Henri de Laborde de Monpezat 11 June 1934 – .....)

not His Royal Highness Prince of Denmark nor His Royal Highness The Prince Consort just Henri de Laborde de Monpezat.

although i wouldn't hesitate to do same it would still hurt me that i'm not gonna rest for ever next the woman i loved for more than 50 years

Last edited:
The Queen will never abdicate because she is more her father's daughter than her husband's wife.

I remember watching her and Henrik during their courting days (on television) and there was passion and attraction between them that was so very obvious. The world was happy for her, because that part of her future had been solved by a handsome, intelligent and fun-loving man.

But the woman who later stood on the balcony dressed in black accepting her new role when her father died, was truly magnificent. Her father had taught her well about what was expected from her. She was in mourning, she was terrified, but prepared to do her duty. Her handsome husband had become a father, was soon to become a prince, and then, through years of whining and his own stupidity became......merely a sperm donor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom