Prince Harry Current Events 28: April 2015 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Cepe Smith and the CC Harry visited Mildmay Mission Hospital in London on the 9th. The Mildmay is an HIV charity. So that's three engagements in the two days he's been back. He's busy!

Last edited:
So true. Neither of them are all that good looking.

Well, better looking than most average men from "the street" I see day in day out...
But Harry beating the most handsome Prince of Sweden (no, I´m not a Carl Philip fan...;)) is quite a joke to me. I guess popularity is beating looks here.

Oh, there are plenty of females around who consider Harry very good looking, lovely smile and eyes, great physique. Ever taken a look at comments on Tumblr sites, other forums etc?

Oh, there are plenty of females around who consider Harry very good looking, lovely smile and eyes, great physique. Ever taken a look at comments on Tumblr sites, other forums etc?

I always really liked Harry and am very fond of him, but the verdict "the most handsome.." doesn´t appear very objective verdict to me :whistling:

He has what so ever none of the film star looks of his great great uncle David, P o Wales, not the dark, thick hair of Carl Philip of Sweden nor his trained physique (compare C Ph with Harry topless: the 1st muscled and often dark skinned, the 2nd pale and skinny). Harrys hair-do looks like a ten year old, except it´s thinning by now.
I think Harry resembles more and more the Prince of Wales if you consider eyes or mouth, for instance, which is all right but nothing exciting.
Any elegant son of King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie do look better than Harry does who, all of them, inherited both their parents good looks in earlier years.

Still, Prince Harry is a great guy and marvellous asset to the royal family with lots of charm and appeal - but more handsome than others? I don´t know... I´m sure if he himself would hear or read this he´d be break out laughing!

Last edited:
Being a modest sort of person with a great sense of humour Harry probably would laugh, Wartenberg. However, personality is also part of a person's appeal to others isn't it? As for being objective, these polls aren't meant to be. Opinions on others' looks are subjective. 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' as the old saying has it.

You have to work with what you have genetically as well, and, unlike King Constantine and Queen Anne Marie's sons, Harry hasn't got a good looking father, though Diana was lovely. Charles was never more than just below average in looks. It was Philip who was very handsome when young. At least Harry has escaped inheriting the huge Mountbatten teeth which predominate in the Windsors and he has a great smile.

None of these polls are meant to be taken ultra-seriously, they're just a bit of fun. However, I disagree with you on physique. Harry may be pale but looks superb in uniform, being tall, broad shouldered and not too thin. And I maintain, he has plenty of fans around the Internet.

I think you seem to be a bit of a fan of Prince Carl Philip actually, who was good looking when he was younger (looked like Orlando Bloom) but seems to have lost quite a lot of his handsome looks in the past four or five years.

You obviously disagree. However, you'd better argue it out with those who participated in the Poll and voted Harry Number One!

Last edited:
Oh I'd vote him number 1 love. My local radio station had a poll on who would be just a really great person when you meet them Harry come out on top.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

When it comes down to Harry and Carl Philip, I think we're looking at two different kinds of attractiveness. By appearances, Carl Philip is definitely very cosmopolitan and a sharp dresser and the epitome of a proper gentleman. With Harry you get pure masculinity, outdoor ruggedness and exuberance to the max.

Harry comes out on top though, with me, when it comes to personality shining through what we see of him.

At the least, I would hope that Harry would switch over to electronic cigarettes. All the nicotine one wants without the gazillion chemicals that lead to heart disease and cancer.

Quitting smoking really is quite easy according to Mark Twain. He's been quoted as saying just that because he did it twice a day. Although far outweighed by the negative effects of smoking tobacco, there are health benefits. :D

5 Health Benefits of Smoking

I think if he wants to stop smoking then he'll have to quit drinking too.

:previous: Umm, why? I am assuming you are referring to alcohol. If one is out to dinner one can eat, drink and smoke. At a party, they eat, drink and smoke. Dinner at a friends place, they eat, drink and smoke (albeit outside on the patio). To call for him to give up drinking is a bit on the nose. Those who no longer smoke seldom no longer drink as the one has nothing to do with the other.

Or perhaps I am totally off base on this and you find drinking alcohol as abhorrent as smoking cigarettes.

Actually, as a person that has switched over from tobacco cigarettes to electronic cigarettes, I can attest to the fact that certain things that smokers do are automatic triggers for lighting up a cig. First cup of coffee, sit down on the telephone, after dinner smoke. The list is endless. Drinking alcohol is definitely a trigger for smokers.

I don't think that Harry is a really at risk though with his smoking and drinking and whatever. He seems to be more of a social user more than having a cig hanging out of his mouth every five minutes or so.

^ I think it'll take quitting drinking to quit smoking. the only time he's been seen smoking, was going out to a pub. drinking is definitely a trigger for him.

He's nearly 32 years old. I think he can make the decision of quitting smoking and/or drinking by himself just fine.

:previous: That is a given Empress Merel. If Harry decides to quit for any other reason than for himself, the chances of it being successful is slim to none.

The link doesn't work. Nevertheless, Harry's back in Britain and no doubt planning his birthday celebration for the fifteenth. Hope he has a wonderful time.

Reactions: eya
^ safe to say his cousins and close friends. where is he going to celebrate is a mystery

Actually, as a person that has switched over from tobacco cigarettes to electronic cigarettes, I can attest to the fact that certain things that smokers do are automatic triggers for lighting up a cig. First cup of coffee, sit down on the telephone, after dinner smoke. The list is endless. Drinking alcohol is definitely a trigger for smokers.

I don't think that Harry is a really at risk though with his smoking and drinking and whatever. He seems to be more of a social user more than having a cig hanging out of his mouth every five minutes or so.

I disagree. A different article posted on another thread ("Royals who smoke" or something like that) claimed that Harry actually smokes a pack a day, which qualifies as "heavy smoking" in my opinion. He's also been smoking since he was 15.

That other article also quoted a "friend" who claimed Harry hadn't quit yet because he didn't really want to. The article also mentioned a story about Camilla wanting to take Harry to see an Indian guru who allegedly helped her quit.

PS: After writing this message, I realized that the article Curryong linked appears to be the same I mentioned above.

Last edited:
I have to admit that I didn't read the article. If Harry does smoke a pack a day, that is a pretty serious addiction to nicotine or will soon become an addiction to nicotine. I've read reports where its been stating that overcoming the addiction to nicotine is far worse than overcoming an addiction to heroin.

The most important factor that remains is that Harry, himself, personally has to want to quit in order for it to actually work. I know with me, the electronic cigarette is a replacement (and comes in some really, really nice flavors such as Irish Creme) but should I want to wean myself off of nicotine, I can gradually do that by lowering the nicotine content in the cartridges over time.

how much of those articles have truth in it? a pack a day would mean there would be several photos of him out and about smoking right now. he's only been photographed smoking a year ago. I'm not saying that only photos can be proof, because he could still be smoking more than we know behind closed doors. but the whole camilla is trying to help him with quit smoking or helping him find a decent lady articles , are questionable. a pack a day rumor sounds exactly like the binge drinking rumors today.

I'm sure Eugenie's engagement is quite imminent. That is, if you define imminent as being in the next 20 years or so.

I'll believe it when an official announcement is made. :D

Harry having a lot of fun with the kids, doing some listening and trying to help as much as he can. He's terrific at this, shows such energy and enthusiasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom