Prince Hamzah, Princess Basmah & Family Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know there is a lot of interest in this couple, and it would be fantastic to see additional pictures of Hamzah and Basmah, but enough is enough. No more pictures of the couple skydiving. and old pictures of the Prince should be posted in other picture threads. Not this one.

Its time to move on.

For those who want to see a picture of Prince Hamzah with his daughter Zain... Here is one for his second daughter.

ImageBam

Here is a new picture for Basma with her daughter princess Zain Hamzah. "I just don't understand the way she wears Hijab"

ImageBam

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pic .. GOD bless little princess Zein.

beautiful! thanks for posting! I never get the feeling shes going for 'hijab' but just cover up. like there were woman that wear a light scarf or wrap on the head for style or modesty, not seen so much now lol. I think she lives in Jordan long enough and has family to show how to do hijab.

:wub: Zein is really cute God bless her!!! Thank you for sharing these pics

The baby looks like her mother. I don´t understand why Basma wear a veil all the time.

Last edited:
am glad that the new generation of princesses in Jordan will be such stunning and glamorous starting from Al jalila ali , hashim and hamzah daughters and not forgetting P.faisl twins ; I found this pic in the forums for the two angels of prince hamzah ; seems q noor genes is so strong

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

am glad that the new generation of princesses in Jordan will be such stunning and glamorous starting from Al jalila ali , hashim and hamzah daughters and not forgetting P.faisl twins ; I found this pic in the forums for the two angels of prince hamzah ; seems q noor genes is so strong

They are so quete :) i love it

Where did you get this picture from? I hope that you got the family's permission to post it here. !!! This picture is one of the many pictures I have for the two adorable girls.

Where did you get this picture from? I hope that you got the family's permission to post it here. !!! This picture is one of the many pictures I have for the two adorable girls.

Dear I mentioned I found it this forums " cute royal children part 2 " and it was posted on 13/1/2014

The pic is so nice .. May GOD bless both sisters !!

Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures! :flowers:

in first pic haya's profile and smile like her mom noor asem

Yes Xavi. Haya is a beautiful girl she looks like her mum.

I agree with you too. Little Haya looks more like her mother princess Noor bint Asem .. Both are so beautifull !! GOD bless.

Princess haya will be a very beautiful woman ♥♥♥

i always thought she looks more like her mom noor now more then ever. butt the baby side picture reminds me of her uncle prince hashim when he's baby too.

She's cute , looks more like her father.

Back
Top Bottom