Prince Hamzah & Princess Basmah Current Events 1, Jan 2012 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am So new here. Came mainly to look at pictures of royals such as those in Luxembourg and Leichtenstein. But I am pleased to see handsome prince Hamsah and his spectacular wife Basmah! What a woman, to be both Canadian and Jordanian and to be a stunt pilot (or acrobatic pilot as they say). Her scarf looks nice to me, but I doubt if if is for sky diving--need something glued on better than that for diving, I would guess. She speaks very well.
She wear this scarf as veil :)

July 17 , 2012 Prince Hamzah will be patronizing graduation of Jubilee school.

i found this video of prince hamzah interview for the skydiving (@9:00) he has a lovely voice!

stella, Thank you so much for the video..
:blush: Yes he does have a very lovely voice
This is my first time to hear him speak Arabic with Jordanian dialect !!
Is this a bedouin dialect ?!

stella!!!!! thanks a lot for the wonderful video... He's got such a lovely voice. I've heard it several times although I do not understand anything... Well, I guess they're talking about how a wonderful experience is skydiving in Jordan and all that but I really would like to understand! (I just understand when they say Al Urdun, which is Jordan, isn't it? Unfortunately, that's all my Arabic!) Nice voice and wonderful smile! He seems so... adorable!:wub:
Thanks a lot, stella!

the reporter is surely stunned by his highness she said we are lucky to have such a prince

to all, you are most welcome for the video. i am now 'almost' proficient in internet search in arabic. haha

i found this video of prince hamzah interview for the skydiving (@9:00) he has a lovely voice!

The video is from July 3. :flowers: but when she take the report , is in june. Thanks alot stella ! :D
Prince Hamzah at 9:05

I've heard she's is pregnant. Are those simply rumours or is she really pregnant? If so I wish the couple an healthy child

:previous:
As far as I know, members of Jordanian royal family do not announce pregnancies.
However, Princess Basmah has been pictured lately with a very visible baby bump, so I guess you could say her pregnancy is official.

:previous:
As far as I know, members of Jordanian royal family do not announce pregnancies.
Yes Artemisia, Jordan´s Royal Family never announce the pregnancies of Princesses (they announce the Queen´s pregnancies only).

I've heard she's is pregnant. Are those simply rumours or is she really pregnant? If so I wish the couple an healthy child
Like I say ; if i not sure she pregnant I not tell at all but I sure so no need for ask.

PB wears some sort of headscarf all the time? many girst do that after they get married, but i thought it is different if you are royal :) i guess it will work well if the family has somebody more conservative, right?

Hashem's wife wears a veil but she is very private. basmah insists to wear the veil wrong with her neck and arms showing, and she is in pictures like that. she can wear it correct or not at all.

Hashem's wife wears a veil but she is very private. basmah insists to wear the veil wrong with her neck and arms showing, and she is in pictures like that. she can wear it correct or not at all.
She's not wearing the head kerchief as (Hijab) she's wearing the kerchief as commited lady, we must give her time in order to start wear it in right way. Because she is new to it while Princess Fahdah is used it to from very young age. :flowers:

She's not wearing the head kerchief as (Hijab) she's wearing the kerchief as commited lady, we must give her time in order to start wear it in right way. Because she is new to it while Princess Fahdah is used it to from very young age. :flowers:

I think dear Burzg, when they wear it is not a big issue. in my opinion. There are many women wearing Hijab in Jordan she can ask for help. on another hand wearing Hajan it's too easy, she can be in any street in Amman then she will learn new way to use it. :flowers:

Thanks Xavi! this month is full of engagements
everybody check Princess Iman bint al Hussein's thread :flowers: :D

Last edited:
Al Majali and circassion family
Al Majali and Ansouqa
The Groom called Habes and the bride is Satanay. Prince Hamzah spoke in the groom's family name and proposed for them to the bride family.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom